In Flames - I, The Mask (Japan Edition) (2019)

hudební novinky 2019 / music news 2019
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Mar 2019, 06:41

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Melodic Groove Metal , Alternative Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 165 mb

Bio:

In Flames is a Swedish heavy metal band, which was formed by guitarist Jesper Strömblad in 1990 in Gothenburg, Sweden. Along with the bands At the Gates and Dark Tranquillity, In Flames was originally a metal band responsible for developing the genre now known as melodic death metal.During the band's early years, the band had a varying group of musicians recording with the band, including many session musicians. By the release of Colony (1999) the group had established a stable lineup. Their sixth studio album Reroute To Remain (2002) showed the band moving toward a newer style of music that moved further away from melodic death metal and closer to alternative metal. This decision was criticized by fans of the group's heavier metal sound; however, it increased the band's mainstream audience and bolstered their album sales. As of 2008, In Flames had sold over 2 million records worldwide.Since the band's inception, In Flames have released eleven studio albums, three EPs, and one live DVD, their latest release being their eleventh studio album Siren Charms in 2014. In Flames has been nominated for three Grammis Awards. They won two of these nominations; one for Soundtrack to Your Escape (2004) in the "Hard Rock/Metal of the Year" category, and one nomination for their following album Come Clarity (2006) in the same category.

Album:

Melodic death metal pioneers In Flames have been at the center of an age-old conflict since their evolution took them in a more mainstream direction. Fans of the band, while not to an extreme extent, have found themselves caught either side of a noticeable divide between those who welcome this new direction with open arms, and those who can’t quite affiliate with it. On March 1st, In Flames are set to release their thirteenth studio album, ‘I, The Mask’, which sees the Swedish metallers attempt to embrace both their mainstream and brutal sides. And succeeding with great results.Title track “I, The Mask” rips through any misconception that In Flames have “gone soft”, as shredding riffing carries the track from beginning to end. Similarly, opening number “Voices” takes no prisoners, ushering in the albums initial, crucial moments. Fans are then introduced to a clear album standout in leading single, and one of the more mainstream tracks, “(This Is Our) House”. Packed with violent verses and a recurring, singalong chorus by vocalist Anders Frieden, you would be lying if you said it hadn’t hooked you in the first time around. Throughout, this interplay between classic old school sounds and their newer evolution sees ‘I, The Mask’ achieving yin yang feel, something both balanced and contrasting, but with no notable signs of conflict or compromise.Throughout ‘I, The Mask’ production values of an impeccable standard. Heavily due to enlisting renowned producer, Howard Benson (Motörhead, Sepultura, Papa Roach) and Chris Lord-Alge (Chris Cornell, Deftones) for mixing, as well as Ted Jensen (Machine Head, Muse) for mastering. With a team this strong there was little chance of ‘I, The Mask’ not sounding stunning. Which it does, elevating great songs to an even higher caliber.There’s an inevitable level of scorn dribbled from the mouths of metal elitists toward any heavy band with mainstream aspirations. Just as there were with Metallica. But if elitism is all that is keeping you from expanding your scope of experience, you’re missing out in the case of ‘I, The Mask’, an album that balances both ends of the metal spectrums. A beast of a record with a heart at the center of it, In Flames triumph by making it a lucky thirteen.

Line Up:

Anders Fridén - Vocals (1995-present) - See also: ex-Septic Broiler, ex-Ceremonial Oath, ex-Dark Tranquillity, ex-Dead Man's Banquet, ex-Passenger
Björn Gelotte - Drums, Percussion (1995-1998), Guitars (1995-present) - See also: ex-Flesh of Sights, ex-All Ends
Niclas Engelin - Guitars (1997-1998, 2011-present) - See also: We Sell the Dead, ex-Gardenian, ex-Idiots Rule, ex-Sarcazm, Drömriket, Engel, ex-Passenger
Bryce Paul Newman - Bass (2018-present) - See also: IVES
Tanner Wayne - Drums (2018-present) - See also: Hollows, Underminded, ex-Chiodos, ex-Scary Kids Scaring Kids

Tracklist:

01. Voices
02. I, The Mask
03. Call My Name
04. I Am Above
05. Follow Me
06. (This Is Our) House
07. We Will Remember
08. In This Life
09. Burn
10. Deep Inside
11. All The Pain
12. Stay With Me
13. Not Alone (Bonus Track)

+ Video "I Am Above" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných