Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 118 mb

Bio:

Nothing comes easy in the Rust Belt of Northeast Ohio, but that instills a certain kind of toughness into the people who live there. Most spend half their lives fighting their way out of this industrial wasteland.This is the story of WRETCH, born out the underground Heavy Metal scene and fighting to rise above the desolation.Formed in the early 80s, WRETCH rose to become one of Ohio’s most heralded underground metal acts, releasing the classic track “Life” on Auburn Records “Heavy Artillery” compilation album in 1989. However, after the band moved to Los Angeles in 1989 in a failed bid to get signed to a major label, things fell apart, and WRETCH was abandoned.WRETCH lay dormant for decades until its 2006 reformation, when the band recorded and released their full-length "Reborn" CD. The “Reborn” CD got them international attention and garnered an invitation to play at Germany’s Headbangers Open Air Festival in 2007. WRETCH recorded and released the follow-up CD, “Make this Garden Burn” to coincide with the HOA appearance, and Festival organizers thought so much of the title track, that it has since served as the Headbangers Open Air Festival’s theme song.In 2013, WRETCH was invited to play Greece’s Up the Hammers Festival, and the band again entered the studio to craft a release to coincide with the festival appearance. The result was 2013’s “Rise to Power” EP. The “Rise to Power” release got the attention of Germany’s Pure Steel Records, signing WRETCH to a 5-year, international recording contract.WRETCH’s current line-up is Juan Ricardo on vocals, Nick Giannakos & Michael Stephenson on guitars, Tim Frederick on bass guitar and Jeff Curinton on drums. WRETCH released its first full-length CD with Pure Steel in 2014. WRETCH is releasing it's newest cd, The Hunt, on February 24th, 2017.

Album:

WRETCH, a Power metal band from Cleveland, Ohio (not to be mistaken with Doom Metal band WRETCH from Indianapolis, or Black Metal band WRETCH from South Carolina), are still stylized under the New Wave of British Heavy Metal (NWBHM) sound of the early 80s. Formed in 1983 as MX, WRETCH released their debut album “Wretch” in 1987, and through a long hiatus in the 1990s and several lineup changes, the band is still going strong with their new album, “Man or Machine”, carrying over a classic, heavy sound that harkens back to its genre’s roots. They are touring Europe beginning this March to promote the album.The album opens with thrashing guitars in the title track “Man or Machine”and we’re taken back to early 80s metal stylings, reminiscent of JUDAS PRIEST and IRON MAIDEN. However, the song becomes pedantic with a long and repetitive chorus. The second song “Destroyer of Worlds,” is better with changeups and progressions. The instrumentation is strong, but the lyrics gave me an impression that the song was trying too hard to be similar to “Two Minutes to Midnight” by IRON MAIDEN.This brings me to my biggest criticism. When listening to lead singer Juan Ricardo’s vocals, I can’t help but think back to more prominent NWBHM vocalists, especially Bruce Dickinson of IRON MAIDEN. Since the vocal stylings are so close to Dickinson’s, I also can’t help but compare the two, and that includes noticing shortcomings. While even coming close to Dickinson’s vocal ability is a tall order, the vocal quality falls short of Dickinson’s unmatchable timber, vibrato, and range, especially on the higher, operatic notes of the opening song. However, when he channels Rob Halford on their cover of “Steeler” or stylizes Dave Mustaine in his lower and middle registers, that’s where his vocals shine. On the acoustic hidden track, his voice was melodic and smooth, and that’s where I thought the vocals were best.However, my favorite part of the album was the guitar stylings of Nick Giannakos and Michael Stephenson. Their versatility – going from guttural on the verses to high and soaring on the solos – blew me away. They didn’t just transport me back to the NWBHM era that the band comes from, they added elements of Thrash and modern Power Metal that I greatly enjoy. My favorite track is “Steeler” (their cover of JUDAS PRIEST), followed closely by “Requiem Aeternam”. Stephenson lets the speed of the song and the melodic guitar solo run wild on “Steeler” in a way that pushes the old song to its melodic and rhythmic limits. I can see myself driving down the highway blasting it out of my speakers. “Requiem Aeternam” is the most symphonic and instrumentally diverse track, and I love the tempo change/tonal shift in the middle of the track.The lyrical content is vaguely conceptual, and while there isn’t a unifying theme per se, each song deals with its own story arc. I can see a loose arc about the fall of the world and a return to a medieval sword-and sorcery society near the end. The last composition (or 3) on the album “The Inquisitor Trilogy” are obviously reminiscent of IRON MAIDEN ballads such as “Run to the Hills,” and is the best example of the concept, and carries the strongest unified theme.Overall, the production sticks to an 80s sound with some clear, modern polish. I recommend listening to the album on quality headphones or speakers, or the clarity can get lost.Summary: WRETCH’s latest album has a solid sound firmly rooted in early 80s Metal and is good for a listen if you’re hankering for a parallel style to MAIDEN or PRIEST. Aside from the acoustic hidden track, the album is a fast, powerful run that doesn’t let up until the end. It is a solid, cohesive album with a unified style and good, overall sound, but ultimately plays it too safe by sticking to a tried-and-true style without risk-taking or pushing boundaries.

Line Up:

Nick Giannakos - Guitars (lead) (1985-1991, 2003-present) - See also: Destructor, ex-Twist of Fate, ex-Breaker
Jeff Curenton - Drums (1986-1990, 2003-2006, 2015-present) - See also: Winters Bane, ex-Spawn, ex-Twist of Fate, ex-Byron Nemeth, ex-Seven Witches, ex-Graven Image
Tim Frederick - Bass (2006-present) - See also: Destructor, Eternal Legacy, ex-Decimator
Michael Stephenson - Guitars (lead) (2011-present)
Juan Ricardo - Vocals (2016-present) - See also: Dark Arena, Sunless Sky, Ritual of Torment, ex-Attaxe, ex-Torment, ex-Zyklone, ex-Arenah, ex-Ritual, ex-Stryker, ex-Warmaster

Tracklist:

01. Man Or Machine
02. Destroyer Of Worlds
03. Schwarzenberg
04. Steeler
05. Strike Force One
06. Requiem Aeternam
07. The Inquisitor Trilogy Part I: Castle Black
08. The Inquisitor Trilogy Part II: The Inquisitor
09. The Inquisitor Trilogy Part III: Fire, Water, Salt and Earth
10. Man Or Machine (Acoustic - Hidden Track

+ Video "Man Or Machine" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných