Martie Peters Group - Unfinished Business (2019)

hudební novinky 2019 / music news 2019
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Mar 2019, 08:23

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 122 mb

Bio:

MARTIE PETERS GROUP bounces back in 2018 with the COMEBACK of a lifetime and a new album.Working title for the new album is "Unfinished Business" and after a ten year absence Peters and the band return with hard rocking music with catchy hooks and heavy grooving guitar riffs.The legendary producer NEIL KERNON (Dokken, Britny Fox, Hall & Oates, Queensrÿche and many more) will handle the mix.The band lineup in 2017 is Martie Peters on Vocals, Martin Slott on Guitars, BJ Joergensen on Bass and Felix Engel on drums.In 2004 the first MPG album was released on MTM and in 2007 the second through NL Distribution. Both albums got raving reviews.In 2011 Peters released the Shades & Peters EP and in 2014 the album with fellow Dane Rene Shades from Pretty Maids.

Album:

MelodicRock Records is thrilled to announce the signing of Danish AOR hero Martie Peters for his new Martie Peters Group record "Unfinished Business". The new album is fabulous and filled with glorious melodic rock anthems that all fans of Push and the first two MPG albums will immediately recognise.Hard rock singer Martie Peters bounces back with the comeback of a lifetime and a new album in 2019. The new album is aptly titled "Unfinished Business" and after a ten year absence from the hard rock scene, Peters and his band return with catchy hooks and heavy, grooving guitar riffs.Legendary producer Neil Kernon (Dokken, Britny Fox, Hall & Oates, Queensrÿche and many more) handled the mix.Martie comments: "I am absolutely delighted about working with Andrew McNeice again, it feels like a homecoming. I have spent a lot of blood, sweat and hard work on this new album. It is such a thrill for me that Andrew and MelodicRock Records are on the same team as me. The forthcoming batch of songs are in good hands and that makes me proud!".MRR's Andrew McNeice: "Martie and I have been mates for almost as long as I’ve been running MR. I've always been a huge fan of his work and style, so much so that I had them as part of the first MRF event back in 2007. I'm thrilled Martie has shown faith in MRR to get this cracking new album out to fans soon."In the late 90s and early 00s Martie fronted the sleaze rock band Push, with whom he released four albums. Push toured with Pretty Maids and opened up for artists such as Dio and Royal Hunt in Copenhagen, Denmark.In 2004 the first Martie Peters Group album was released through German label MTM Music and Avalon in Japan. In 2007 the second album "Road To Salvation" followed, which was mixed by Tommy Hansen at Jailhouse Studio and released through NL Distribution and through Spiritual Beast in Japan. Both albums got raving reviews from the rock press."Unfinished Business" is just that, it's the next chapter in Martie's musical journey. It is an album that will blow longtime fans away, while opening up his music to a whole range of newcomers.

Line Up:

Martie Peters (lv)
Konstantin Raidovski (g)
Bent Joergensen (b)
Felix Engel (d)

+ guests

Tracklist:

01. When The Circus Hits The City
02. She's Got A Secret
03. Win Or Lose
04. No Win Situation
05. The Devil's Bargain
06. Chasing Shadows
07. Don't Kill The Messenger
08. Walk Tall
09. My Dreams Die Hard
10. Rat Race

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných