Walking Stone Giants - Some Hell In My Heaven (2019)

hudební novinky 2019 / music news 2019
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 21 Feb 2019, 06:47

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 114 mb

Bio:

WALKING STONE GIANTS is a band formed in Thessaloniki, Greece on 2013 by Janis Aslanidis (guitars &vocals).The band plays Heavy Rock/Metal while having a guitar oriented sound with hard bluesy vocals. The lyrical themes of the songs are mostly about the occult, war, revolution, as well as a variety of social matters.WALKING STONE GIANTS played their first gig opening for Greek Stoner legends "NIGHTSTALKER" on December 2013 at the EIGHTBALL CLUB.From the time between 2013-2015 the band opened for DOKKEN (USA) , STONED JESUS (UA) , WINDHAND (USA) , SIGIRIYA (UK),promotion shows in Greek cities and a 3-gig tour in Dublin, Ireland.The band's first release was the WALKING STONE GIANTS E.P. 2013 . On November 2014 the band got in the studio (Valve Studios Thessaloniki) to record theirfirst album. . The band is recording as a trio where Janis Aslanidis (28) Plays the Guitars and Sings, George Doulkas (25) is playing the Bass and does additional vocals and Nick Vafeidis (21) is the drummer.On stage they have the help of a close friend, filling for rhythm guitar , Jim Tott (39) who worked/works as the guitar tech for Firewind, Gus G. band , Ozzy Osbourne and Marty Friedman.The band's passion and dedication to energetic stage performances, created a core of fans based in Thessaloniki area extending to Athens and other cities.On November 1st ,the band released their debut album "The Sons of Gaia" with Sliptrick Records (U.S.A.). The album was recorded & mixed at Valve Studios by Stratos Karagiannidis and it was mastered by Steve Nagasaki (Las Vegas,NV).The albums line up is Janis Aslanidis (guitars/vocals), George Doulkas (bass/vocals) and Nick Vafeidis (drums) . The album features Jailcat's Kelly Blake and W.A.N.T.E.D.'s Dean Mess on the backing vocals.

Album:

WALKING STONE GIANTS is a band formed in Thessaloniki, Greece on 2013 by Janis Aslanidis (guitars &vocals).The band plays Heavy Rock/Metal while having a guitar oriented sound with hard bluesy vocals. The lyrical themes of the songs are mostly about the occult, war, revolution, as well as a variety of social matters.

Line-Up:

Janis Aslanidis - Guitars/Vocals
George Doulkas - Bass/B.Vocals
Jim Tott - Rhythm Guitars
Costas Matis - Drums

Tracklist:

01. I feel the burn
02. Some Hell in my Heaven
03. In the desert
04. Snake I ride the thunder
05. Another tomorrow
06. Mad Tire
07. Rusty royal
08. Stand Up
09. Reason to hate you
10. The Man with the two Shadows

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 18 neregistrovaných