Obrázok

Obrázok
Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Symphonic Power Metal , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 103 mb

Bio:

Female fronted symphonic Powermetal, with classical elements and ballads within to progressive Metal.

Vocals: Elena Minina (Moscow, Russia)

Soprano Singer at Opera in Moscow. Finalist of "Voice of Russia" 2015 Various concerts/appearances at first Russian Television Graduated University education as concert pianist and soprano singer at the Gnesins Academy of Music which is the Elite-Academy of Music in Russia.

Composition, all Music: Alexander Baier (Tuebingen, Germany)

Alexander Baier (Guitars, Piano, Bass, Synthesizers) played and toured in the 90s in different, mainly female fronted Bands, composes and writes all Songs of Tigersclaw and works since lots of years in his Studio on various Projects.

Drums: Ralf Neumann (Tuebingen, Germany)

Ralf Neumann (Drums) has been the former Drummer at the Band Antares together with Alexander, they know and appreciate each other since lots of years. After their former musician time as collegues Ralf tread new musical paths. Among others he recorded 2014 with the Band Infinitys call the CD "Unconditional" - 2016 finally Tigersclaw as a second musical encounter took place.

Album:

Wow! The title track of the second album of German trio Tigersclaw is a piece of magic, a brilliant track that sets up the hope of a wonderful album. Unfortunately Force of Destiny falls very short of delivering such an album, they show flashes of greatness and an equal amount of boring stuff. They kind of do what they did on the debut but more so, this album is a whopping 73 minutes long and consists of many tracks, fifteen to be precise. And while I thought the previous album was great despite being a bit long, this is just too long to be considered anything but average as it has tracks that are really bad and lots of minutes I could do just as well without. I think they could have ditched half the album and by doing so improving it quite a lot.Think Nightwish and you have a pretty good idea of how these guys sound, female fronted symphonic/power metal with soprano type vocals for most part. Great vocals I should add, but why did they place a worthless track behind the best one they have done? It is a hard one to figure out. But the production is great so it is a really great product from that standpoint, it sounds good even when they make bad songs. The variation is far from enough to keep this album interesting all the way through and the band is at their best when they make faster and catchier songs, mostly the slower songs don’t work.You could say that it is dynamic, goes from fantastic to awful to great to boring and up and down like an emotional rollercoaster through the insanely long playing time. The title track is a wow-experience as I have already claimed and it is the best track on the album. Tigersclaw is another strong track albeit with a needlessly long and dreary intro. Still of the Night is another track that is memorable to me, and there are a few more that really work while Walpurgis night might be the worst track I have heard in 2019 and there are a few more that does nothing at all for me. The best thing is probably to buy this album digitally and then just throw away half of the songs, if you did that it would go from average to almost fantastic.Force of Destiny is a bit of a what if; like what if the rest of the album was as great as the title track, then it would have been a hard album to better this year. What if it was shorter, then it would have been better and you can go on like that with the terrible Walpurgis Night or other songs that are about as much fun as watching a bucket of paint dry. And there are other what ifs that would have improved the trio’s second offering that I think sounds almost like they just took everything they had written and committed it to the album without ever doing a selection. A wise lesson for these guys would be to think that they should squeeze the album onto a single vinyl LP, if they had done such a selection for this album I am sure it would have been much better. Now it is just an amazing opener and it goes downhill from there, from brilliant to average in about 73 minutes.

Line Up:

Elena Minina - Vocals
Ralf Neumann - Drums
Alexander Baier - Guitars, Bass, Keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Force of Destiny
02. Walpurgis Night
03. Tigersclaw
04. Speed of Light
05. Empire of Forgotten Souls
06. Lightyears Away
07. Still of the Night
08. The Fallen Queen
09. Feel the Night
10. For Kingdoms Pride
11. Dimitte Me
12. Tears in the Night
13. Angels Don't Cry
14. Breath of the Dragon
15. Love at First Sight

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných