Find Me - Angels In Blue (Japan Edition) (2019)

hudební novinky 2019 / music news 2019
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Jan 2020, 09:23

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok
Obrázok

Year : 2019 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 116 mb

Bio:

In his relentless quest for the perfect Melodic Rock album, Frontiers Records President Serafino Perugino, envisioned a trans-Atlantic alliance between the multi-talented musician/songwriter/producer Daniel Flores (Issa, The Murder of My Sweet, Seventh Wonder) and one of the most gifted vocalists that graced the AOR scene in the past years, introducing mr. Robbie LaBlanc from Blanc Faces.Based on the mutual recognition for each other's abilities, during 2011 Daniel started to work hard to seek and write the right songs which could create THE monster album! He knew from the beginning what was needed: rocking guitars, but fresh and spacious melodies where Robbie's vocal abilities could shine overall.Some Swedish mates, such as Sören Kronqvist (Crash the System, Sunstorm) and Erik Mårtensson (Eclipse, W.E.T., Jimi Jamison) immediately answered the call, but strong contributions also came also from now regular Frontiers songwriters such as Alessandro Del Vecchio (Hardline) and brothers Tom and James Martin (Vega, Sunstorm), together with Issa and Mikey Wilson.Each song was expertly crafted bearing in mind Robbie's vocal style and Daniel's production abilities, added to the amazing performances from Daniel Palmqvist (Xorigin) on guitar and Johnny Trobro on bass and fretless, create a massive musical result guaranteed to excite all the Melodic Rock fans."Take Journey's lesson from recent great albums like Revelation and Arrival, add it to some cool Foreigner and Def Leppard-ish and modern Swedish AOR and you'll get the idea of how Find Me is sounding" says Daniel Flores. "We are seriously going to be behind this, it's just too good to be believed", adds Robbie.Find Me is the new Melodic Rock dream – it's up to the fans to make it a reality !

Album:

One of the most amazing AOR projects of this decade - FIND ME - consisting of lead vocalist Robert LaBlanc, drummer Daniel Flores, keyboardist Sören Kronquist, rhythm guitarist Philip Lindstrand, lead guitarist Michael Palace and bassist Johnny Trobro have ready their third studio album "Angels In Blue", which will be released via Frontiers Music on February 22, 2019, and tomorrow will see the light this Japanese Edition.Let me put this clear from the start: Robert LaBlanc did it again.One of the strongest songwriters in the genre - read AOR / Melodic Rock - and owner of a heavenly set of vocal pipes built to perform this type of Rock, LaBlanc is 'the guy'.I mean, nowadays you expect this kind of stuff from Scandinavian, Italian or Greek artists.Sure, the rest of members in Find Me are Swedish and all contribute with that special touch, especially Daniel Flores in production, keys and general instrumentation, but in its core, Find Me / "Angels In Blue" is LaBlanc's baby.Do you really need a highlight-track list? I don't think so.All "Angels In Blue" is superb.And please don't argue something like 'songs are a bit repetitive', 'production could be more varied', etc... they don't make albums like this anymore... Robert LaBlanc did it.

Line Up:

Robert Lablanc - Lead vocals and backing vocals (Blanc Faces)
Daniel Flores - Drums, percussion and additional keyboards (Issa, The Murder of My Sweet)
Sören Kronquist - Keyboards
Philip Lindstrand - Rhythm guitars
Johnny Trobro - Bass
Michael Palace - Lead guitars and rhythm guitars on “Can't Let Go” and “Only The Lonely”

Tracklist:

01. No Tears In Paradise
02. Chain Of Love
03. True Believer
04. Straight For Eternity
05. Can’t Let Go
06. One Last Kiss
07. Living A Lie
08. Angels In Blue
09. Show Me What You'd Die For
10. Waiting For A Lifetime
11. You Are The Only One
12. Desperate Dreams
13. Only The Lonely
14. One Last Kiss (Acoustic Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "No Tears In Paradise" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 2 neregistrovaní