Divided Multitude - Faceless Aggressor (2019)

hudební novinky 2019 / music news 2019
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 20 Sep 2019, 09:33

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Heavy Progressive Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 116 mb

Bio:

The Norwegian progressive metal band Divided Multitude was formed in 1995. The band’s influences are bands like Dream Theater, Accept, Manowar and other bands of that genre, but also some of the other varius metal genres.Upon first listen to this Norwegian progressive metal outfit, hopes are high. Divided Multitude has a wonderfully technical approach to their music, especially in the guitar department. Their songwriting is similar in approach to Dream Theater, except much more metallic and heavy, which is not to say that the band lacks a quiet, introspective side either. After a few more listens, nausea sets in, due to the over-pretentious style of singing and robotic compositional song structures. The music and vocals come off sounding emotionless and cheesy, something that masters of the genre like the aforementioned Dream Theater and later acts like Symphony X have cautiously avoided. However, these guys weld their instruments with honor and dignity, which says a lot for the future of the band.Lyrically, the band causes mixed feelings because at times they come across as being very intelligent, while other times they sound like they are trying to create an updated version or something else as equally sinister. The band demonstrates their full potential at times. They need to work on their song-crafting skills, and maybe give vocalist/guitarist Sindre Antonsen a break from vocals, so he can concentrate on his monumental guitar attack, and find a more convincing vocalist.Progressive metal fans, especially die-hard Dream Theater folks, should take notice because Divided Multitude is one of the best bands in this shrinking genre.

Album:

Divided Multitude is no stranger to the prog metal scene. Since their founding in the mid-90s, they’ve released six albums of mixed quality. Their seventh and latest effort, Faceless Aggressor, is colossal and riff-driven yet very melodic. It wouldn’t be entirely wrong to compare it to something along the lines of Symphony X or even classic-Queensryche crossed with late-80s heavy/glam metal. It’s a combination of music that I haven’t heard done this well before, and I fucking love it.Before we get to the many things I find great about Faceless Aggressor, there are a couple issues to get out of the way. To begin, the lowest point of the album would have to be ‘Uninvited’. It’s the slowest, most “ballady” (though it’s not really a ballad) on the album, but it’s pretty weak and underwhelming. It has a couple crescendos and decrescendos, but I find the whole track relatively uninspired, especially considering what surrounds it. It seems like Divided Multitude are much more comfortable playing heavily and aggressively, but there’s not a whole lot else that they show on this album until the closer. As a result, there’s a fairly limited amount of variety here.But, variety doesn’t matter as much if each song, while based around a similar musical theme, fucking nails it, like they pretty much do on this album. Right from the start, I noticed that both the drums and vocals are dynamic and expressive. The time and feel changes are also done really well, despite such an huge sound. They’re always fluid and the band does a masterful job at avoiding making the songs choppy. ‘Prosperity Divine (The Machine of Mammon)’ is an excellent example of this, where there are some extra bars thrown in between sections and some well-executed time changes, as well as the emotional closer, ‘Psalm of a Soldier’, which features guest musicians Gary Wehrkamp (Shadow Gallery) and Ida Haukland (Triosphere).One of my favourite aspects of Faceless Aggressor is the fact that the choruses sound like glam metal hooks on fucking steroids. The melodies and vocal layering never fail to take me back to the late-80s (well, not really back, because I wasn’t there, but you know what I mean) but the delivery and surrounding instrumentation is just massive. Another high point of the album is the guitarwork. I don’t think there’s a single song that doesn’t have absolutely sick riffs, especially in the intros. They’re energetic, beefy, and they’re ultimately what brings the album to be as good as it is. Additionally, the solos aren’t super flashy but they are tasteful.While this album was actually my first taste of Divided Multitude’s long career, it’s safe to say that they’ve gained at least one new fan with Faceless Aggressor, and I’m curious to see how their previous material stacks up against this one. While it isn’t without a couple shortcomings, it’s a damn-awesome brand of prog and I would love to hear more music like this.

Line Up:

Jan Thore Grefstad - Vocals (2019-present) - See also: Highland Glory, Saint Deamon, Sea of Dreams, ex-Frostmoon, ex-Wild Willy's Gang
Anders Vinje - Drums - See also: Triosphere (live)
Sindre Antonsen - Vocals, Guitars
Rayner Harøy - Bass (1995-present) - See also: ex-Teodor Tuff
Christer Harøy - Guitars (1995-present) - See also: ex-Teodor Tuff, ex-Triosphere

Tracklist:

01. Chapter 2 01:42
02. Faceless Aggressor 05:39
03. Counterparts 05:56
04. Divided Multitude 06:57
05. Uninvited 04:23
06. Prosperity Divine (The Machine of Mammon) 06:46
07. False Prophecy 05:36
08. Evolve 05:24
09. Out of the Ashes 05:12
10. Psalm of a Soldier 09:45

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 15 neregistrovaných