Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Melodic Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 185 mb

Bio:

Scotland's CAL was formed in the latter months of 2010 by Michael Callaghan & David Lindsay.They were soon joined by George Abbott & Graham Brown. All member are passionate in their strong, intense love of 2 things, music and their homeland Scotland.This band has it's own Scottish/celtic rock sound, style & songs with influences such as Runrig & Wolfstone.Michael (CAL) Callaghan, lead singer, guitarist, keyboards and songwriter has performed with a successful solo career in venues not only in the UK, but also parts of Europe, America and Canada. He has been covering music from all genres and his own material, since 1997 and has released 4 albums to date under his own record label Cal Music. He won a National Song-writing Competition in 2007, winning not only for his performance on the night, but also in an on-line public vote.

Album:

Complete Guitars were delighted when award winning Scottish Rock artist Michael (Cal) Callaghan dropped by Complete Guitars offices and took time out of his busy schedule to discus his latest Album This Land, his current Guitars, Strings & other Equipment that he uses.Cal explained to us that Cal Music & Cal Records have been going since 1995.Complete Guitars were really impressed with the quality of the acoustic guitar sound and the recorded sound on the new album This Land so we asked Cal who produced the album and how he was able to get such a great tone and sound on the acoustic guitar he told us: “ The acoustic guitar sound on my new album THIS LAND is the best sound I have recorded of all the albums I have cal4done over the years, I’m pretty sure that the quality of the recorded sound is part of the reason that I was signed for the distribution deal. This is also because I was working with some of the best musicians and producers in Scotland. Graeme Duffin and Sandy Jones both of whom have and still are working with the likes of WET, WET, WET. “.(Tom Completeguitars)What, Graeme Duffin who helped produced one of the biggest selling singles in British history Wet Wet Wet’s Love Is All Around? (Cal)Yes……it has sold 1.88 million copies in the United Kingdom, making it the country’s best-selling ballad of all time.We asked Cal how he was able to get such an incredible crisp clear sound and such a rich tone on his acoustic as it sounded so bright and clear, Cal explained: “ All of my guitars feel like they have a new lease of life since I have discovered Cleartone Strings, they have a fantastic sound, bright and clear, well deserving of the name Clear Tone. http://www.CleartoneStrings.com I have been playing guitar for a long time now and have tried many brands of strings but I feel that Cleartone are by far, the best strings I have used in all my musical career. There are no better in my opinion. ”.Complete Guitars checked out some Cleartone Strings for ourselves and we have to agree with Cal there probably is no better, they are proven to last up to 5 times longer than uncoated strings, and project up to 36% louder than coated strings this is mainly due to the 1 micron thin coating they now apply to every set, we were blown away.We asked Cal if there are any of his acoustic guitars that he felt really stand out to him, he told us: “My Morgan guitar is made of KOA, Morgan guitars are based in Vancouver, Canada. I got it from a shop called Apple Music while on tour in Portland Oregon. It is a wonderful guitar with a fantastic sound, really great for recording. ”.We checked out http://morganguitars.com/ website were it explains: ” Since 1985, guitar builder David Iannone has upheld the rich traditions of a long line of expert craftsmen. It’s a tireless search for the finest materials and the endless pursuit of a peerless attention to detail. An intricate dance of consciousness, technique, and effort – using knowledge only gained by decades of experience. The result is superior handcrafted instruments sought by discerning musicians worldwide.Fewer than 100 guitars a year emerge from his shop. Each one hand-signed by the maker himself, a personal process that guarantees unmatched beauty and uncompromising sound.”cal3Cal who has a very busy schedule with lots of gigs and shows in the pipeline as well as the new album to promote explained to us that in previous years that he had played at T-In The Park in 2012 which was the largest festival in the UK of that year and that he also played at the Longs Peak Highland Festival (Colorado) two years running 2014 & 2015 with great success.Complete Guitars asked Cal about his songwriting he told us: “My songwriting comes from many directions, things I have seen, felt, heard, thought about, my own life experience, love, emotion and every broken promise I have had over the years in music. (Believe me there have been many). I also like to write about my love for my homeland and take much inspiration from my surroundings, especially when my surroundings are the beautiful Scottish countryside. I have a CD and a song called Scotland A Part Of Me because that is how I feel, Scotland is in my heart and no-matter where I go, my heart is always in Scotland.”

Line Up:

Michael Callaghan - Lead Singer, Guitarist, Keyboards & Songwriter

Tracklist:

01. 100 Billion
02. This Is My Dance
03. Shipwrecked In the City
04. Slip Away
05. The West Wind
06. With These Hands
07. This Place Is Beautiful
08. Home for Summer
09. Simple Things
10. See the Light
11. If It Is to Be

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných