Dublin Death Patrol - Death Sentence (Digipak Edition) (2012)

hudební novinky 2012 / music news 2012
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Dec 2021, 13:58

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2012
Style : Thrash Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 109 mb

Bio:

Dublin Death Patrol (DDP) is an American thrash metal band formed in 2006 by Testament singer Chuck Billy and Exodus singer Steve Souza.The band began as a seven-piece with Souza and Billy on vocals, Billy's brother Andy, Greg Bustamante and Steve Robello on guitar, Willy Lange on bass, and Dan Cunningham on drums. During the recording process of the album in 2007, the band added three more members to the fold: Troy Luccketta on drums/percussion, Steve Souza's brother John Souza on bass, and Phil Demmel on guitar. They made one more change after the album, adding their 11th member, Eddie Billy, on bass – the third of the Billy brothers in the band.For local shows after the album's release the lineup was an eight-piece featuring Chuck Billy and Steve Souza on vocals, Willy Lange on bass, Andy Billy, Steve Robello, Greg Bustamante and John Hartsinck on guitar, and Danny Cunningham on drums.For the touring of the album, not all of the members could make it across the country and overseas, so the lineup for the tour was trimmed down to Chuck Billy and Steve Souza, John Souza on bass, Dan Cunningham on drums, and Andy Billy, Greg Bustamante and special guest John Hartsinck on guitar. Eventually, the hometown "official" lineup was re-established and John Hartsinck took Phil Demmel's place (although it looks like he took Steve Robello's place, and Steve Robello was placed back in Demmel's spot).Dublin Death Patrol has released two albums on the Mascot Records label, 2005's DDP 4 Life and 2012's follow-up effort Death Sentence on August 14.

Album:

let me start off by saying, DUBLIN DEATH PATROL.. I hear you. Their latest release, “Death Machine”, is un-believably bad ass. This is a non-stop Thrash ride to hell and back, and if you don’t catch yourself headbanging at least once while listening to this opus of Heavy Metal, check your pulse. Or stop watching so much glee…How these gents are able to blend 3 rhythm guitars and two drummers into the mix without it becoming overbearing and distracting, is nothing short of amazing. Every track, from “Mind Sewn Shut”, to “Butcher Baby” is a well crafted work of auditory brutality. There simply isn’t anything on the album I didn’t like. Chuck Billy and Steve Souza’s vocals are solid, the rhythm work is stunning, with John Souza’s bass work and Danny Cunningham /Troy Luccketta’s drums really lock the songs down. For a rating, I have to say 10 outta 10. Yes, it is that damn good. Until next time my Metal minions, stay well, and live free!

Line Up:

Chuck Billy – Lead Vocals
Steve Souza - Lead Vocals
Willy Lange - Bass
Andy Billy – Lead / Rhythm Guitar
Steve Robello - Lead / Rhythm Guitar
Greg Bustamante - Rhythm Guitar
Danny Cunningham - Drums
Troy Luccketta - Drums
John Hartsinck - Lead Guitar
John Souza - Bass
Eddie Billy - Bass

Tracklist:

01. Mind Sewn Shut 04:44
02. Dehumanize 03:12
03. Blood Sirens 04:07
04. Broken 04:15
05. Welcome to Hell 04:34
06. Conquer and Divide 03:08
07. Death Toll Rising 03:31
08. My Riot 04:46
09. Macabre Candor 04:42
10. Butcher Baby (Plasmatics cover) 02:47

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2012 / NEWS 2012"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných