Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2012
Style : Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 161 mb

Bio:

DARKTRIBE formed in 2009 and recorded their first EP ‘Natural Defender’ that same year.The band quickly evolved into a powerful live act and in 2012 they released their debut album ‘Mysticeti Victoria’ on German label Massacre Records.More touring followed, and shows with the likes of Girlschool, Crucified Barbara, Killers, Lacrimas Profundere, Nightmare and many other international acts.In 2015 DARKTRIBE entered the studio to record their second album, ‘The Modern Age, which was mixed and mastered at Hansen Studios in Denmark by Jacob Hansen (Volbeat, Epica, Doro, Primal Fear).The album displays a mature and confident band, still influenced by everything Melodic in Metal but with a very personal approach, multilayered songwriting and brilliant musicianship.‘The Modern Age’ will be available starting from July 21st .

Album:

For whoever is living in darkness, or banishes himself from the world that is outside, maybe this is the right time to peep out of that small hole you call a window and take a look. Sure that some would see bloodshed, corruption and filth, but others would be evident to their natural home, reformation of the way of life, hope for a better future. Within the depths of every dimness there is a chance for a touch of light, and I am not being too much idealistic about it, it may also depend on how you get up in the morning. You can always turn out the victor if you are an optimistic individual in a regular basis, however, I believe that every person has to look back and watch if his efforts aren’t in vain. When I reached the debut release of the French band DARKTRIBE playing Symphonic Power Metal, I found out that idealism has a weird but mystifying shape. Nearly every chant of their debut, “Mysticeti Victoria”, via Massacre Records, awaked a different feeling in me that wished to express itself about this band’s chosen darkened journey. Yet, while suppressing myself, I just let it roll, again and again and again.With the sounds and rhythms that had crossed my mind throughout “Mysticeti Victoria”, the whole sensation reminded me why I appreciate bands like KAMELOT, EMPIRE, SONATA ARCTICA while also being a devotee of IRON MAIDEN. It seemed to me that DARKTRIBE have been trying to tell their stories with the shades of grey and black, leaving the listener to interpret things on his own, take the voyage into strange grounds while on and on getting blasted by chops of heavy music. Anthony Agnello’s addictive vocals, a mixture between Roy Khan, Joacim Cans, Sting, Tony Martin and Bruce Dickinson, led me, as if hand in hand, through cold barren fields, out there in the nothingness looking answers, while his peers kept on hammering with explosive passages of vigorous yet spiritual in the same time. The rhythms crossed between vintage 80s Metal and modern features directed by chunky heavy riffing, tremendous harmonies, tasty soloing, and decisive melodic riffages that kept my nourishment in check. I was dazzled with sounds of “Eyes Have You” and the closing epic of “Life, Love & Death” the grasped me with their atmospheric nature and commanding vocalic and instrumental performances. “Beware The God” had me surprised a little with an all around Thrash Metal attack mode, DARKTRIBE showed anger of some sorts towards something unrecognized, was it towards God maybe? Whether it was towards something holy or not, it was bliss as I have been a sucker for this kind of picking for years. Actually the album turned out to be quite heavy at its mid way point and a little flowing than the first few songs. There wasn’t a song here that let me down, maybe “Lost” which was a little generic and it lost me after a few minutes, yet the rest of the story kept me going looking forward for more.DARKTRIBE, a French band with a fine future ahead of it did the right thing while choosing to craft a version of Euro Power Metal that is more mature, darkened, utterly heavy with various of additions that made them one of my favorites in a while after not listening to something that overwhelming from the European continent. I just hope that their future efforts will be in the same standards or even better.

Line Up:

Anthony Agnello - Vocals - See also: MindDust
Bruno Caprani - Bass
Loïc Manuello - Guitars - See also: Nohellia
Julien Agnello - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Genesis 00:50 instrumental
02. Taiji 06:12
03. Roma XXI 05:39
04. Black Meteor 05:30
05. Lightning Guide 05:08
06. Lost 05:35
07. Poison of Life 06:25
08. Eyes Have You 05:11
09. Beware the God 05:14
10. From Us 00:38 instrumental
11. Life, Love & Death 07:19

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2012 / NEWS 2012"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných