Fatal Attraction - Immortal (1985-1991) (FnA Records Edition 2012)

hudební novinky 2012 / music news 2012
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 21 Mar 2021, 11:15

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1985-1991 (FnA Records Edition 2012)
Style : Sleaze Metal , Glam Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 143 mb

Bio:

Reports indicate that this “band of vampires” is still feeding in and around the southern california area,with reports also in the las vegas and southern utah areas. The history of the individuale members goes as far back as the mid 1600’s. According to research documents,it appears that the band as a whole did not come together until around 1988. Going back as far as the early 1660’s it seems michael Dee started his reign of terror in the area of barnstable mass, and stayed generally in that area with voyages to the old world to bring back across the atlantic members of his clan from england. his age appears to be about 25 when he was brought into the immortal world of the living dead.In the 1830’s he was reported to have settled in the Ohio Valley area and later in the mid 1840’s moved west apparently feeding on the settlers going to the great basin. Reports after after 1890’s are few until around the 1960’s when he began not only to feed but to terrorize and slaughter the “flower children” and “hippies” of that era in and around the los angeles and san francisco area. The reports then seem to stop until joining with Trey Valentine around 1985.Trey Valentine it seems was made “immortal” around the age of 22. Reports indicate that it was around 1750 in london england that he started his reign. Migrating to the americas in the early 1900’s and staying mainly in the south eastern states. As trey made his way westward it appears that this was the time,about 1930,that he may have met Johnny Crystal in the Texas/New Mexico area and possibly brought him into his small but violent group of vampires that were stalking the gulf coast region.Now,this history is very fragmented,but it indicated this was the time J.D. Shadowz was made”immortal” and for a time joined with johnny and others that remained in the gulf coast region while trey made his way to california. All of the memebers of this band had some sort of musical training or abilities in thier background and so the tendencie to use that to attract others of thier kind and also prey seems to be obvious. Trey and Michael started to do this when they happened upon the glam/metal scene in Hollywood ca. and saw the potential for an endless supply of prey and a chance to increase their numbers. For several years prior to this,vampire hunters(vha)had been tracking Michael Dee and Trey Valentine,looking for an opprotunity to stop them.It’s not clear when exactly Johnny Crystal(crypt) joined up with Trey and Michael,but as soon as they had formed this”vampire band” with Sikk Mikk Valentine on drums and were starting to build a following, but they also were leaving a bloody trail in their wake. After about a year,Michael went into hiding and a replacment had to be found until it was safe for him to return,as it was increasingly more dangerous for him(and the others) due to the more skilled and determined vampire hunters that were gathering around the Los Angeles area. After a year or so of laying low he decieded to return after the “replacment bassist” had been found with a stake driven through his heart and his body burned in a dumpster behind a club they had just played at called “the troubadour” in Hollywood ca.It’s unclear whether the first drummer “Mikk” had been “disposed of” or fell victim to the hunters,but a replacment was brought in so that the reign of terror could continue as they traveled across the western part of the united states trying to increase the vampire population and feed upon prey. After a few months of “touring” with the new almost bat-like looking drummer,he was driven out and this is when J.D. Shadowz was brought in to complete the line-up. As word spread about the band the number of people increased that were trying to stop them and put an end to the death and destruction. As of this date,oct 13 2006,there have been numerous reports of vampire activity around Southern California and the nieghboring states. Michael Dee is suspected to have been responsible for the various vampire activities in and around the Santa Clarita area and also Nevada and South Western Utah.While Trey is reported to have been seen in the Reno NV. and Northern Califonia areas leaving a trail of victims. Johnny has been rported in the San Fernando valley. J.D. has been reported in the area of Hollywood and the hills adjacent to them. The reports of victims have been steady over the past decade and seems the band is still active .

Album:

Immortal is a collection of old school sleaze fests that, unlike the majority of their Sunset Strip brethren, is pretty downbeat and definitely way heavier, while still remaining in the 'glam' realm. Had it been produced to some professional standard and come out in '83 / '84 alongside Shout at the Devil and W.A.S.P., they probably would have ruled.The songs do give a nod to then modern trends - vocalist Trey Valentine sounds like Axl Rose with a range that Axl could only dream of while the AC/DC drive that took hold in '87 / '88 (see The Cult Electric / Danzig's debut, Circus of Power, on and on) is on show. But mostly, Immortal is post-British Steel / Too Fast for Love heavy metal as filtered through the hairspray set stalking 'pay to play' L.A. in search of a deal.The production - it's really hard to say. I have a feeling that the master tapes might have molded in the crypt Fatal Attraction key keeper, bassist Michael Dee, kept them in (over his garage). Consequently, the tracks mostly sound murky, muddy and, occasionally (as on "Mindless Killer"), harsh. Of course, with this band - it works!! And it's not unlistenable, at this stage, if you're a music lover, you've encountered plenty of rough stuff in your time.The album ends with an additional five bonus cuts (the cover claims two, but I'm not deaf!), including a re-recording of one of their best tracks "I Know What I Want". I'm not sure that it's Trey Valentine on vocals as the screechy 80's approach is gone, replaced by a far more workman approach - not too flashy, but not terrible, either. It's even heavier than the original, which is nice. "Nightstalker" is, I believe, a 'new' track - in the same style, beefed up by 2006 home recording gear."Here Comes Trouble" an 80's era 'demo' (I call it rehearsal), almost sounds better than the studio stuff - opening with a guitar riff based on KISS' "Deuce" (or Pussy Galore's "Sweet Little Hi-Fi", take your pick) and just hammers it.Like any artifice loving hucksters, Fatal Attraction end the album with a phony baloney 'live' track "All of Your Blood" - a great track reaffirming their Judas Priest worship.I've been listening to a lot of obscure sleaze as of late and I feel like I need to always state the following: This won't be everyone's bag. Like all sleaze metal, it's one purpose is to soundtrack a night of drunken fun - of banging heads, fists and uglies. Taken as it's given, it fulfills it's purpose.

Line-Up:

Trey Valentine – Vocals
Johnny Crystal – Guitar
Michael D. – Bass
Mikk Valentine – Drums

Tracklist:

01 Intro
02 D.O.A.
03 All Night Long
04 Tonight
05 Night Calls
06 Mindless Killer
07 Talk Of The Town
08 Preach This
09 I Know What I Want
10 You’ve Got To Bleed
11 Slut Strut
12 Nightstalker
13 I Know What I Want (New)
14 Stone Cold Dead
15 Here Comes Trouble (Demo Version) (Bonus Track)
16 All Of Your Blood (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Tonight" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2012 / NEWS 2012"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných