Tyketto - Dig In Deep (Japan Edition) (2012)

hudební novinky 2012 / music news 2012
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 20 Feb 2021, 16:05

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2012 (Japan Edition)
Style : Hard Rock , Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 144 mb

Bio:

TYKETTO Formed 1987, U.S.A. Albums: 1991 Don't Come Easy 1994 Strength In Numbers 1995 Shine 1996 Take Out & Served Up Live History: Tyketto was one of the best and most underrated radio friendly rock bands of the rock genre. They were never able to reach the massive success they so deserved, with their brand of hook heavy AOR sung with majestic vocals. Formed in New York, New York by former Waysted vocalist Danny Vaughn, Brooke St.James (guitar), Jimi Kennedy (bass) and Michael Clayton (drums). The debut was an instant classic, sounding like a heavier version of Journey and Foreigner. The real talent was Vaughn's wonderful vocals, as displayed on the debut single "Forever Young" and the powerful ballad "Standing Alone". Jamie Scott replaced Kennedy for the second album, released on the upstart CMC International label, but it quickly sank without a trace. Vaughn departed in 1995 to spend more time with his ill wife. Steve Augeri would be his replacement and appear on Tyketto's two final albums. It was apparent that the band would never reach more then cult status, and the members decided to break up. Augeri went on to replace Steve Perry in Journey. Not much was heard from the former members until 1999 when it was rumored that a reunion was in the works. However, when Vaughn, Scott and Clayton decided to reunite and record once again, they settled on the name Vaughn for the project, but have done the odd reunion show with all the original members.

Album:

Tyketto are back and it’s about damn time! The eagerly anticipated new album from the reformed band (the first since 1994’s Strength In Numbers) will be dropping April 20 and fans who have been salivating for new tunes from this incredible AOR band need not worry.Sometimes when a band takes a hiatus and return many years later, the product output is less than desired and pales in comparison to previous releases. Taking in consideration that the band only had two prior releases (Don’t Come Easy in 1991 and the aforementioned Strength In Numbers) featuring original vocalist Danny Vaughn, and both albums are held in such high regard by fans of not only Tyketto, but the genre itself, they certainly have their work cut out for them. Digging In Deep, their brand new CD, holds true to their sound, but takes it to the next level.I make no bones about my adoration of Danny Vaughn’s talent. He’s a rare breed in this genre when you have a top notch singer and songwriter. His songs tell a story, not unlike that of say Bruce Springsteen and Bon Jovi. Full of tales of struggle and perseverance, love lost and pain, and standing up for what you believe in have been themes that have run strongly not just with the music of Tyketto, but also through Vaughn’s days with Waysted, Flesh ‘N’ Blood, and solo. Having that solid backbone of excellent songs is what put Tyketto ahead of the pack from other bands back in the day. They were always one of the more unique sounding acts. Sadly, they came at a time that the Grunge era took over the mainstream and left quality bands in the dust. I recall hearing the song “Forever Young” on the radio a couple of times when the station I listened to played great metal and hard rock every Friday night. I managed to get that song recorded onto tape and wore it out wondering where they had gone.It wasn’t until around 1999/2000 that this band returned to my radar thanks mostly to the Internet. Now with the band back together and in perfect form, I’m hoping that folks will hear the greatness that is Tyketto. Digging In Deep fits perfectly with the first two albums (they recorded one other with former Journey singer Steve Augeri called Shine.) One thing I noticed while listening to the new album was the similarities between AOR music and most mainstream country music. Take away the twang and add that rock bite, and the styles (for the most part) tend to compliment each other. Contained within are stellar tracks that range from solid rockers like “Faithless” to catchy tracks like “Here’s Hoping It Hurts” to pure vintage Tyketto with poignant ballads like “Battle Lines.” The band moves seamlessly from rocking to acoustic without missing a beat or interrupting the flow of the album. One thing I love about Tyketto is the fact that they always improve my mood. I was already suffering from road rage when the album got started, and I feared that would sully my take on it, but within the first couple of tracks I was in a better place and really taking in the sounds.The band is tighter than ever. Vaughn’s vocals soar as usual, packed with heart-felt emotion, matched by excellent harmony vocals from the band. Also ever-present are the beautifully structured guitar solos of Brook St. James. He’s not necessarily a shredder, but each note fits perfectly in each song. He is a true artist with his abilities. The backbeat of the band, solid as ever, is provided by Jimi Kennedy (bass) and Michael Clayton (drums.) Though there is the voice of Danny Vaughn and his songwriting skills all over the album, there is always something significantly different from his solo work and other projects than what is on the three Vaughn era Tyketto albums. There’s just something special about the combination of this group of musicians that simply clicks. There’s a cohesion and warmth in their music that really draws the listener in. I’m happy knowing that this sorely overlooked band is back and in excellent form. Let’s hope it stays that way.

Line Up:

Danny Vaughn / Lead vocals
Brooke St. James / Lead guitar & backing vocals
Jimi Kennedy / Bass guitar & backing vocals
Michael Clayton / Drums

Tracklist:

01. Faithless (4:45)
02. Love To Love (4:24)
03. Here's Hoping It Hurts (3:43)
04. Battle Lines (3:30)
05. The Fight Left In Me (4:56)
06. Evaporate (3:42)
07. Monday (3:52)
08. Dig In Deep (4:00)
09. Sound Off (3:05)
10. Let This One Slide (4:29)
11. This Is How We Say Goodbye (4:30)
12. She Was The One (3:16) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2012 / NEWS 2012"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných