Kiss - Alive II (1977) (2CD) (Japan SHM-CD Remastered Edition 2012)

hudební novinky 2012 / music news 2012
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Jan 2021, 06:44

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1977 (Japan SHM-CD Remastered Edition 2012)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 184 mb

Bio:

Kiss was formed in New York in '72 by guitarist/vocalist Paul Stanley (Stanley Eisen) and Gene Simmons (Gene Klein). The line-up was rounded out by drummer Peter Criss (Crisscoula), located through a Rolling Stone ad, and lead guitarist Ace Frehley (Paul Frehley), who answered an ad in the Village Voice. The band's cartoon image, kabuki makeup and 4th-of-July stageshow concept was in place from the start, and they began promoting their own hall shows in NYC. TV director Bill Aucoin saw them, became their manager, and secured a deal for them with Neil Bogart's Casablanca Records within two weeks. Three LPs were released in a year's time, but the live fourth LP, Alive! (1975) contained their first huge hit, "Rock And Roll All Nite." Until the early '80, Kiss was unstoppable, with two huge-selling Marvel Comics, a network TV movie and four simultaneously-released solo albums under their studded belts. In '80, Criss left for a solo career and since then, the drum and lead positions have been ever-changing. In '83, the band stripped away the makeup and celebrated renewed interest."You wanted the best, you got it! The hottest band in the land: KISS!" So went the rally cry at the beginning of a Kiss concert, an event of exploding pyrotechnics, vomited blood and louder-than-God hard rock. Their fan club--The Kiss Army--swelled to six-figures strong during the band's '70s heyday, and between 1974 and today they've sold in excess of 70 million albums.In '96, the original band reformed (made up?), and took their full costume-makeup-pyro 1976 show on the road--for a year-long stint--resulting in one of the most successful rock tours ever. Conjecture that the band wanted to quit on a high note has remained unproven; anything could happen in Kiss' future.

Album:

Alive II is the second live album (and eighth overall) by American hard rock band Kiss, released on October 14, 1977 by Casablanca Records.The band had released three albums (Destroyer, Rock and Roll Over, and Love Gun) since the previous live outing, the seminal 1975 release Alive!, and the band drew upon the variety of new tracks, with Eddie Kramer producing.The origins of Alive II go back to early 1977 when the band's manager Bill Aucoin suggested that Kramer record a live album during the evening show at Budokan Hall in Tokyo, Japan on April 2, 1977. The plan was to release a live album to give Kiss some much deserved time off before recording the album that would become Love Gun later that autumn. Kramer finished work on the album, but Casablanca and Kiss deemed it unusable, and the band forged ahead with their Love Gun sessions.Most of the live tracks on Alive II were recorded during the band's August 26–28 shows at the Forum while on their Love Gun Tour. The 3 p.m. soundchecks at the August 26 and 27 shows were recorded, and later used on the album (i.e. "I Stole Your Love") with crowd noise being dubbed in later. "Beth" and "I Want You" were lifted from the aborted Japanese live album and used on the finished Alive II. As the band did not want to duplicate songs included on Alive!, the songs chosen for the three live sides of the album were all drawn from Kiss' three preceding studio albums: Destroyer, Rock and Roll Over and Love Gun.On the original double album, the songs on side 4 (tracks 6-10 on the second CD) are studio tracks recorded September 13–16, 1977.Although Ace Frehley was originally credited for lead guitar on the studio tracks, the remastered version released in 1997 confirmed what had been speculated by Kiss fans for years: Bob Kulick actually played lead guitar on three tracks ("All American Man", "Rockin' in the U.S.A." and "Larger Than Life"), not Frehley. Frehley's sole involvement for the studio songs was "Rocket Ride" (originally written for a solo album), on which he sang lead vocals and played both guitar and bass guitar. Paul Stanley played all guitars on "Any Way You Want It", which was originally recorded by the Dave Clark Five in 1964.Several early copies of the album's cover featured a rare misprint of three additional songs ("Take Me", "Hooligan" and "Do You Love Me?") with a slightly altered song order. None of these additional songs appeared on the LP. On the misprint, "Take Me" is after "Detroit Rock City", with "King of the Night Time World" appearing after "Ladies Room" on Side 1. Side two features "Hooligan" after "Shock Me", which is placed after "Hard Luck Woman". On Side 3, "Do You Love Me?" appears after "God of Thunder", with "Beth" sandwiched between "I Want You" and "Shout It Out Loud". "Hooligan" and "Take Me" were performed on the 1977 Love Gun tour, and "Do You Love Me?" was performed on the Japanese tour that same year, making their consideration for inclusion with the second live album possible.Alive II was originally reissued as a double-CD set in what has now become known as a "fatboy" 2CD case. When the Kiss back catalog was remastered, it was housed in a slimline 2CD case and, in keeping with the rest of the reissue program, had the artwork restored. This included the set of tattoos. The booklet "The Evolution of Kiss"' and the picture inner sleeves were incorporated as part of the CD booklet. Alive II was re-released in 2006 as part of Kiss Alive! 1975-2000. It included "Rock and Roll All Nite" (single edit version) as a bonus track. The short running time of Alive II allowed for a single CD edition in the latest release.

Line Up:

Paul Stanley – vocals, rhythm guitar (all guitars on "Any Way You Want It")
Ace Frehley – lead guitar, vocals (Lead, rhythm, and bass guitars and vocals on "Rocket Ride")
Gene Simmons – vocals, bass guitar (rhythm guitar on "Larger Than Life")
Peter Criss – drums, vocals

Additional personnel:

Eddie Balandas – Introduction on "Detroit Rock City"
Bob Kulick – lead guitar on "All American Man", "Larger Than Life" and "Rockin' in the U.S.A"
Anton Fig - drums on "Rocket Ride"

Production:

Eddie Kramer – producer, engineer, mixing
Kiss – co-producer
Corky Stasiak – engineer
Neil Dorfsman – mixing

Tracklist:

CD1 :

01. Detroit Rock City
02. Love Gun
03. Ladies Room
04. Makin' Love
05. Love Gun
06. Calling Dr. Love
07. Christine Sixteen
08. Shock Me
09. Hard Luck Woman
10. Tomorrow And Tonight

CD2 :

01. I Stole Your Love
02. Beth
03. God Of Thunder
04. I Want You
05. Shout It Out Loud
06. All-American Man
07. Rockin' In The USA
08. Larger Than Life
09. Rocket Ride
10. Any Way You Want It

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2012 / NEWS 2012"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných