Oblivion - Resilience (Limited Edition Digipak) (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Okt 2021, 12:01

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video + DVD
Size : 129 mb

Bio:

ÖBLIVÏON is a Heavy Metal band made of experienced musicians. After leaving NIGHTMARE, Jo (vocals) and David (drums) Amore decided to build a new project. Markus Fortunato's (bass/FORTUNATO) with his wild melodies. Following by Steff Rabilloud (ex Nightmare, Urgent) & Florian Lagoutte (ex Despairhate, ex Fenrir, Forsaken World) with their guitars complete the line up. With the strongest motivation as ever, we can't wait to show you our music which is not ready to get to ÖBLIVÏON.

Album:

French power metal band Öblivïon, featuring former Nightmare members, will release their debut album "Resilience" + the DVD "Live At Leym’Fest" on February 23, 2018 via Rock Of Angels Records.The DVD contains the live performance of the band at the Leym’Fest (France) on September 2, 2017. The DVD features the full show (including 7 brand-new heavy metal hits and 3 Nightmare songs), a bonus section with interviews with each member and also a trailer section.The album was recorded, produced, mixed and mastered by Pat 'Magician' Liotard (Nightmare, Now Or Never) at Peek Studio in the south of France. Due to its original and timeless compositions, the quintet is proud to raise the flag of melodic metal through solid, lyrical, powerful and excellent melodic songs, presenting twin guitars, hooks, unrestrained, speedy pace, with symphonic, progressive elements and great lyrics.On this first opus, the amazing voice of Jo Amore (Now Or Never, former member of Nightmare) has never been so crystalline and raging, magnified by the most charming melodies, he has never sung before, with a lyricism as its top."Resilience" will blow the minds of lovers of melodic modern power metal. Öblivïon is the mighty force of a power metal raced and bloody as hell.

Line Up:

Jo Amore (Vocals) - Now Or Never, Temple Of Dio, ex Nightmare
David Amore (Drums & Machines) - Archange, ex Nightmare
Markus Fortunato (Bass) - Archange, Fortunato, ex MZ
Steff Rabilloud (Guitars) - Urgent, ex Nightmare
Florian Lagoutte (Guitars) - ex Despairhate, ex Fenrir, exForsaken World

Tracklist:

01. Spectral Warrior
02. Honor And Glory
03. In The Arms Of A Queen
04. Bells From Babylon
05. Shine In My Galaxy
06. I Throught I Was A King
07. Evil Spell
08. Punished By The Crowd
09. Facing The Enemies
10. Race Is On
11. Dreamers Believers

+ DVD "Live At Leym Fest"

01. Spectral Warrior
02. Evil Spell
03. In The Arms Of A Queen
04. Shine In My Galaxy
05. Eternal Winter
06. Cosmovision
07. I Thought I Was A King
08. Honor And Glory
09. Bells From Babylon
10. Lord Of The Sky
11. Dreamers, Believers

+ Video "In The Arms Of A Queen " (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 15 neregistrovaných