Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Power Progressive Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

Novareign is a Progressive Power metal band based in the southern California/ Los Angeles region and has been active since 2010. After a 1 year hiatus the band has reformed during the fall of 2012, with a new line up and a new "fuck shit up" attitude! Influenced by the masterful shred work and powerful melodic vocals by bands such as Dragonforce, Angra, Iron Maiden and the complex compositions of Dream Theater, Adagio, Symphony X, and Between the Buried and Me, Novareign enters the metal universe delivering the new age of Progressive Power metal. Along with the listed metal influences and many more, Novareign also incorporates elements from jazz, funk and EDM, to add a little more flavor the product. The last thing we want to be is another generic metal band to our time. We are here to carry the torch of the Power Metal community and bring it to the states. We mean business and have no intentions of taking it slow. We are Novareign.

Album:

Made of up musicians who’d cut their teeth in bands like Exmortus and Warbringer alongside relative newcomers, NovaReign have clearly put in the work for this incredibly polished progressive power metal full-length that is as confident as it is aggressive. In fact to quickly tag a spirited effort like ‘Legends’ as “progressive metal” would do the band a disservice in painting their music into an unfitting box. The music recalls the earliest riff driven speed/power metal of Fates Warning or Pyracanda as much as it does contemporary bands like Firewind or Haken.What makes or breaks any power metal record for most fans is the vocalist and David Marquez’ vocals here are rooted in traditional power metal melodies but he kicks in into gear enough to avoid the AOR tendencies of modern power metal vocalists. The resulting upbeat, melodic performance is both more skillful and tastefully done than the Dragonforce and Symphony X influenced vocalists that often cheese up modern power metal records. I appreciate that the vocals match the aggressive style of the record and appear written to compliment, rather than outshine, the fantastic guitar work.Considering the shredding monstrosity that was ‘In Hatred’s Flame‘ I was expecting more of a focus on neoclassical shred but was actually relieved that ‘Legends’ guitar work is first and foremost progressive heavy metal. The writing focuses on melody and extended compositions that evoke Iron Maiden and 80’s US metal like Fates Warning as much as they do classic German power metal pomp. The longer tracks like “Mace of a Fist” and standout track “Skyline” were initially daunting because I hadn’t yet decided if I liked Marquez’ vocals yet or not. Once I’d compared his style to some of my favorites like Savatage and the first Crimson Glory album I warmed up a lot more to ‘Legends’.In fact this turned out to be the rare album that won me over more with time and repeated listens. It is an exceptional debut that has enough guitar-driven prog-thrashing and power metal melody to strike a really solid balance of aggression and sing-along appeal. I suggest sampling “Heavy Heart” and “Skyline” in succession and if you’re impressed the rest of the record should retain great value.

Line Up:

Paul Contreras Drums
Balmore Guitars, Vocals (backing) - See also: ex-Exmortus, ex-Warbringer (live)
Danny Nobel Guitars, Vocals (backing)
David Marquez Vocals
Moizilla Galvez Bass (2016-present)

Tracklist:

01. Call On the Storm 06:58
02. Mace of A Fist 10:11
03. Beyond the Cold 05:58
04. Heavy Heart 05:10
05. Skyline 08:57
06. To Wander the Stars 02:24
07. The Builder 05:22
08. Black As the Dead of Night 08:44
09. Legends 09:26

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných