Manigance - Machine Nation (Japan Edition) (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Máj 2021, 19:00

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 195 mb

Bio:

Manigance is a French power metal band formed in 1995.Faithful to their image, the band from the city of Pau have been cleaver enough to not overload the market with various side projects or solo records. Just as united as in the early days of their career, when they had no record deal and were just playing clubs in the South West of France, these five French guys have spent over a year, in their quiet little town far way from Paris, on the writing and the recording of this third studio album. Of course since the release in January 2004 of their last effort, "D'un Autre Sang", they have released a live album. But "Mémoires… Live" was a gift to their true fans who have supported the band over the years. All those people who have followed Manigance on the road and at their several concert as the headliner or with other acts like Freedom Call, Royal Hunt, U.D.O, Angra, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius or, more recently in July 2005, The Scorpions at the prestigious Olympia Hall in Paris. On stage, facing thousands of people, Manigance has learned a lot…They are easily recognized in the metal world from their distinctive sound, which is given more of a trademark by their singing in French. In a predominantly English lyric market place where almost everyone sings (or tries to sing) in English, Manigance has made their own space. Maybe they aren't widely known, but they have a very secure and fresh hold on the music scene in areas such as music quality and language where the majority of bands cannot compete with them. Proud of their image and their intelligent lyrics supported by strong rhythms and great melodies, in 2006 Manigance is still there and ready to face the future. There's no doubt that this new album, entitled "L'Ombre et la Lumière" (meaning "The Shadow and the Light"), brings more improvements. The vocals of Didier Delsaux are as charming as ever, the twin guitar attacks from Bruno Ramos and François Merle are more than impressive, as is the concrete block made by Marc Duffau and Daniel Pouylau on bass and drums. In between this beautiful musical fight, Florent Taillandier on keyboards is a whirling dervish. It is also interesting to note, that for the first time ever, Manigance has introduced some acoustic elements in his music, as on "Abysse", the intro, and on "La force des Souvenirs" a ballad which sounds different from anything the band has done in the past.The artwork, done by Mattias Noren, reflects maybe better than ever what Manigance tries to express with their music and lyrics…It is clear this new album will not disappoint the fans, as once again Manigance delivers what their audience deserves: aggressive and powerful melodies coming straight from the heart. The media, in France and abroad, which has given so many rave reviews on Manigance since the release of "Ange ou Demon" in 2002, can be ready to write another great chapter in the band's history. For several years now, Manigance has obviously awakened a real interest in heavy metal music "made in France", even if that was not their main goal. These guys just wanted to play the music they love without the idea of following any kind of trends or copying what their colleagues did… That's maybe why today, their compositions are still fresh and full of power. Once again produced and recorded by the guitarist François Merle in his own studio, "l'Ombre et la Lumière", whether in the darkness or in the light, is ready to shine!

Album:

French-language melodic powermetal delivers superficial cuts and keeps the entire album through ...I was so happy when I saw that an upcoming Manigance album was in the pile that was to be announced, so I snapped up.Manigance is a French melodic power metal band. They have been around since 1992, and this album titled Machine Nation, is the seventh in the series. I've been pretty upset with the earlier slices from the French so it would be interesting to hear if Machine Nation could keep it stable high level,The album's first song is "Adages", a small acoustic appetizer that leads us directly into the first regular cut, "Face Contra Terre", and the number works really well as showstarter.The style can not be termed more intriguing than just melodic power metal. The game becomes competent, and the drums provide a solid base. Keyboard is also available, and Didier Delsaux's solid vocal fits well with the music. I think his voice reminds of Christian Augustin, who was the lead in another fat French band, namely Sortilege, who had their grandeur in the 1980s.Machine Nation keeps level all the way through, and with superficial cuts such as "Indifferent", "La Donne Doit Changer" and "Avec Des Si", there is nothing to complain about from here. "Méandres", as the mandatory ballad is called, is perhaps a known eventless, but it is also something of the only thing that counts a little down on the overall impression. And fortunately, it's finally saved by an outstanding guitar solo.Manigance's texts are in French. You may need to turn around. Personally, I think it's cool and it makes the band part of a proud French language metal tradition, which includes several class bands. Here I would like to recommend among others H-Bomb, Trust, Vulcain and Demon Eyes.In spite of 3 years of French education in high school, I do not understand what they are singing about, but it does not mean anything at all. If you have this genre within the metal universe, then there is nothing to complain about.The six musicians in Manigance do not renew much, but they play well, and in spite of the usually melodic chamber Chamber Machine never overlooked sweets. The band maintains a heavy edge on all the numbers, which makes it possible for you to take the slide to the next meeting in Metallogen without getting rid of it.I definitely recommend the new album from Manigance. They may well be Machine Nation familiar. In the same breath, I would like to recommend you to dive a bit in the back catalog too, because there are plenty of good cases to get there. On the first album they surely deliver an excellent cover of Pretty Maids' "Future World classic".So all in all a big metal square up from here.

Line Up:

Didier Delsaux - Vocals (1995-present) - See also: ex-Blind Panther, ex-Crazy Hammer
Jean Lahargue - Keyboards
Stéphane Lacoude - Bass (1995-1996, 2013-present) - See also: ex-Arsenic, ex-Blind Panther
François Merle - Guitars (1995-present) - See also: ex-Killers
Bruno Ramos - Guitars (1998-present) - See also: ex-Mistreated
Patrick Soria - Drums (2016-present) - See also: ex-Exvotto, ex-Killers

Tracklist:

01. Adages (Intro)
02. Face Contre Terre
03. Ennemi
04. Machination
05. Indifferent
06. Loin D'Ici
07. La Donne Doit Changer
08. Avec Des Si
09. Meandres
10. L'un De L'Autre
11. Exutoire
12. Nouvelle Ere
13. Envahisseur (Live In Paris) (Japan Bonus Track)
14. New Songs (Medley Demo version) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Machination" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 10 neregistrovaných