Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Hard Rock , Classic Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

R.I.N.D. (Rock is Not Dead) is a five piece pure rock band formed in 2016 that is based out of Dayton, Ohio. The Band is influenced by a wide range of rock music from 50s to current day bands creating a unique sound allowing them to breathe new life into a familiar style. Since their debut in 2016, R.I.N.D. has quickly become a staple in the Dayton, Ohio music scene. Further, R.I.N.D. was recently ranked as one of the top 5 bands in the "Dayton Underground Series". R.I.N.D. had their first Single debut on January, 3rd, 2017 followed by their first full length Album on August, 25th, 2017. Recorded at Stewdio G in Middletown, Oh. They also Released their first music Video "lame Brain" on October, 3rd, 2017.With in their first two years they have performed at festivals such as Sideshow 2016-2017, GemFest, GoatFest, Bobapalooza, B.A.R.S and Dayton is for Lovers 2017. R.I.N.D. has appeared on several podcast and radio shows, such as the Gem city Podcast and the Wyso radio. They have played along side bands such as Puddle of Mudd, Saving Able, Hawthorne Heights, Tantric, Joe Lynn Turner (Deep purple, Rainbow), Corey Feldman and The Angels, Night Beast, Year of the Locust, ThunderTaker, Eva Under Fire and More.Looking to head back into the studio this winter to have a second album out in summer of 2018 along with new tour dates coming soon!

Album:

A very versatile rock and roll album that has songs influenced from different generations.This is a versatile album that draws influences from several generations of rock and roll including Hard rock, Stoner Rock, Classic Rock, Progressive Rock, Blues, Swing and Doo - Wop allowing them to breathe new life into classic sounds.RIND is a five-piece original rock band formed in early 2016, based out of Dayton, Ohio. The band is influenced by a wide range of rock music from 50’s to current artists, creating a unique sound, allowing them to breathe new life into many familiar styles.Since their debut, RIND has quickly become a staple in the Dayton and Tri-State music communities. They were recently ranked as one of the top 5 bands in the “Dayton Underground Series”. In addition to that, they won 1st place in the “Best Live Act” category. RIND had their first Single debut on Jan, 3 2017, followed by their first full length album on Aug, 25 2017.RIND released their second full length album, “Strange Birds” on Dec, 15 2018. The bands music has been distributed on all major media platforms such as itunes, spotify, etc.The band has toured the tri-state area extensively playing venues such as Bogart’s, Madison Theatre, Thompson House, Alrosa Villa, Oddbody’s and numerous local venues and clubs. They have toured as far as Manhattan and are currently scheduling dates in 2019.

Line Up:

Oogie Hollow - guitars/vocals
Mr. Grant- guitars
Mikey Mike - Drums
Jimmy Keys - Keys/synth
The Matador - bass

Tracklist:

01. Mortis
02. Paper on My Tongue
03. Touch and Go
04. Lap Dog
05. So I Give Up
06. Suit & Tie
07. Just Keep Runnin'
08. Strange Birds
09. Good Vibes
10. Carried Away (Anxiety)
11. Mortis Part 2

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 10 neregistrovaných