Reverence - Vengeance Is...LIVE (Digipak Edition) (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Jan 2019, 06:10

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 145 mb

Bio:

In early 2010 the metal world witnessed the birth of Reverence, co-founding by (guitarist/songwriter) Bryan Holland and (vocalist/songwriter) Todd Michael Hall, these two musicians hatched a plan to form a new power metal band. Bryan and Todd had a instant brotherhood and the songs started flowing.Bryan, best known as lead guitarist for NWOBHM legends Tokyo Blade and Arrest. Bryan has recorded several studio albums and European tours, Tokyo Blade ended. I knew exactly what I wanted to do, find a versatile soaring vocalist and add some unstoppable riffs, screaming leads and crushing rhythms...Todd Michael Hall gained notoriety with his 4 octave range and is best known as the vocalist for Jack Starr's Burning Starr and Riot V. Todd has recorded several studio albums and toured throughout Europe. "I stumbled upon Todd's website and I knew right then and there I had found the perfect voice," stated Bryan.When it came to a rhythm section, the choice was simple, Bryan continued, "I have been friends with Steve 'Doc.Killdrums' Wacholz for years and we always wanted to play together but the time was never right, until now!" (founding member of Savatage, Crimson Glory).We needed a fun yet kick ass, bassist, so entered Michael Massie, who has played with Chocking Susan and Overloaded.The last pieces of the puzzle arrived, (guitarist), Pete Rossi. "Doc had played with Pete in another project,so he came highly recommended and after a quick audition, it was clear, Pete fit perfectly into our style" Bryan declared.

Album:

American power metal ‘supergroup’ Reverence have been grinding out their particular brand of traditionally-inclined sturm und drang for some while now; two full-length studio efforts and a clutch of single and EP releases means they have more than enough material for that most metal of time-buyers… the live album.And, whilst it’s certainly got crowd noises on it, the sketchy reference material that accompanies the release is no more forthcoming. So we’ll take on trust that the former members of Tokyo Blade (guitarist Bryan Holland was in a version of that band that recorded a live album in Germany a decade ago), Savatage and Crimson Glory (Steve ‘Dr Killdrums’ Wacholz) who comprise this supergroup were indeed ripping it up in front of an adoring audience somewhere in the world of metal…But enough of the carping. Vengeance… is actually a pretty appealing collection of Reverence originals (Angel in Black and a particularly heavy Too Late are both impressive early-set inclusions) with a couple of enticing covers thrown in from Iron Maiden and Savatage for good measure. Bleed for Me, the band’s best track by some way is given a thoroughly convincing reading here, with new vocalist Scott Oliva acquitting himself in the wake of the departure of the not-so-sorely-missed-as-I-expected Todd Michael Hall (now, of course, to be found tickling his tonsils with Riot V). Seriously, on this form Reverence are easily up there with the big names currently extant in American power metal.A new album is slated for release next year, which will hopefully see the band able to step out from the shadows of their previous band affiliations to stand on their own ten feet. On the evidence of these storming live tracks they are certainly ready to do so, and I look forward to hearing what they come up with on that release!

Line-Up:

Steve "Doc" Wacholz - Drums (2010-present) - See also: ex-Avatar, ex-Savatage, ex-Crimson Glory, ex-Metropolis
Bryan Holland - Guitars (2010-present) - See also: ex-Tokyo Blade, ex-Arrest
Russell Pzutto - Bass (2016-present) - See also: Sinner's Prayer
Scott Oliva - Vocals (2016-present) - See also: Oceans of Night, The Nightmare Stage, Wind Wraith, ex-Deranged, ex-Inner Strength, ex-Last Vision Black, ex-Monday Knights, ex-Scott Mosher, Sinner's Prayer
Paul Kleff - Guitars (2017-present) - See also: Paul Kleff, The Sean Baker Orchestra, ex-FireWölfe, ex-Metal Church (live)

Tracklist:

01. When Darkness Calls 05:14
02. Until My Dying Breath 03:51
03. Fire Lord 05:14
04. Angel in Black 05:38
05. Too Late 04:41
06. Bleed for Me 04:12
07. New Order 04:52
08. Gods of War 05:19
09. Power of the Night (Savatage cover) 04:23
10. The Price You Pay 04:28
11. Race to Obscene 05:02
12. Phoenix Rising 03:47
13. Vengeance Is Mine 04:39
14. Wasted Years (Iron Maiden cover) 06:03
15. Revolution Rising 05:36

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 20 neregistrovaných