Grand Design - Viva La Paradise (Special Mission) (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Dec 2018, 06:46

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 136 mb

Bio:

Grand Design was formed in 2006 by singer / producer Pelle Saether, and the band’s first 1st album »Time Elevation« was released by AOR Heaven in October 2009. The album featured guest spots from guitarists Janne Stark and Tommy Denander. The release gained massive success and was awarded »best album« and »best song« by BeRockRadio and received numerous top 10 positions for »best album 2009«. Several concerts, including the prestigious FireFest in Nottingham, UK proved that Grand Design also deliver live. Pelle Saether comments: »Since we all love Def Leppard, it will always be an influence we use to spice things up.«Two years later, it was time for Grand Design’s second album – »Idolizer«. Pelle says: »We knew we had found a formula to make an 80’s rock record work in the 21st century – so why change it?« With new anthems like »Get On With Action«,»OughtoGraph« and »Your Love’s A Runaway«, »Idolizer« followed up the fans expectations. Grand Design again proved that the songs and sound of 80’s rock belong in your players and on the big stages.In 2012 the line-up saw singer Pelle Saether and guitarist Dennis Vestman, now flanked by guitarist Janne Stark (Constancia, Overdrive etc), bassist Mats Vassfjord (Chris Laney Band, Scaar) and drummer Peter Hermansson (Talisman, John Norum, 220 Volt). The band continued playing shows and festivals, building a solid following.Early 2013 the band recorded two new songs, featuring guest singer Susie Päivärinta (of Lili & Susie), of which the song »Baby It’s You« (Promises cover) was released as a digital only single and video in June 2013. The band also welcomed new drummer Magnus Ulfstedt (Eclipse, Jimi Jamison, Talisman, Lion’s Share etc), who made his debut in the video. The band also performed at festivals such as Skogsröjet and Rock Out Wild.

Album:

Swedish melodic rockers GRAND DESIGN released their new studio album Viva La Paradise last April, but not happy with the overall sound they are re-releasing the CD re-titled "Viva La Paradise Special Mission", remixed, remastered, with updated cover art and 4 new tracks (3 brand new songs and 1 cover).Grand Design are, that's clear, very much Def Leppard influenced from the infectious choruses to the multi-layered production. But I can't resist to their songs. And all in "Viva La Paradise" are pure '80s.Perhaps the best way to get this band and enjoy their music is reading vocalist / songwriter Pelle Saether own words:“We wanted that Def Leppard sound to it. You know: 96 channels of choirs just running you over, and I think we nailed it”, says Pelle when asked to sum up the work with the album.The comparisons with giants Def Leppard doesn’t bother him, quite the contrary: “Def Leppard are my Gods of rock 'n' roll. When I dreamed up this album I set out to make music in the vein of their 80'sound”, says Pelle.“I missed that sound and those songs. I couldn’t find any band that matched that, and then I decided to give it a shot. I'm not denying that I tried to copy that sound and vibe. Damn it: those guys are my heroes”..“I’m proud of where I come from musically, and if you want to pin me down as a copycat, fine. I don't care, this is the music of my heart and soul”.Wow, brave words... but clearly illustrate Grand Design focus. They did it with their previous albums, they did it with "Viva La Paradise Special Mission".'Face It', 'Rawk N Roll Hysteria', title track 'Viva La Paradise', ballad 'Aim 4 The Heart', 'Love Shouldn't Hurt' or the driven 'U Can't Fool Love' are full-on choruses, anthemic tunes almost identical to Def Leppard works 1987-1993, a multi-layered recording technique which defined an era, and gained fans (like me) forever.Now all these have been re-mixed / tweaked, and sound even more polished.About the new, extra tracks, all are good: 'Miss U Tonite' is a fine unplugged melodic rocker, 'Major Key' has an AORish feel akin Last Autumn's Dream, while the punchy midtempo 'Fight Fire With Fire' is ready for the arenas.

Line-Up:

Pelle Saether - Vocals
Janne Stark - Guitars, Backing Vocals
Perra - Drums (Temporary)
Dennis Vestman - Guitars, Backing Vocals
Stefan - Bass

Tracklist:

01. Face It
02. Rawk N Roll Hysteria
03. Viva La Paradise
04. Don't Ice Me Out
05. Aim For The Heart
06. I Would Be The Wind
07. Love Shouldn't Hurt
08. Straight From The Heart
09. Too Late To Fall In Love
10. U Can't Fool Love
11. Miss U Tonite (Bonus Track)
12. Let's Turn On The Nite (It's Christmas Time) (cover) (Bonus Track)
13. Major Key (Bonus Track)
14. Fight Fire With Fire (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Viva La Paradise" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 18 neregistrovaných