Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

Super melodic AOR project of Jon Siejka, who resides in New York City.Magic Dance is the name of his project that he uses to supply all us 80's synthpop nuts with his blissfull synthpop music. BUT he has now decided to step into the AOR world and has given us this new EP and I LOVE IT!!!An albums worth of this would suit me fine.

Album:

Magic Dance is set to release its Frontiers Music Srl debut, "New Eyes". Magic Dance was born in 2012 on Long Island, NY as a solo project for singer/songwriter Jon Siejka. Late 2017, Jon and Magic Dance were signed by Frontiers after impressing label president Serafino Perugino with their last independent release, "Vanishings". For this new album, Jon collaborated with Jack Simchak and Tim Mackey on guitars, Mike Peniston and Kevin Krug on bass and Kevin McAdams on drums. While the sound is now heavier and more guitar oriented, the sound leans way more towards classic AOR, with strong hints of the sounds of the mid 80s (think Loverboy, Heart, Survivor, etc).Siejka talks about how "New Eyes" came to life and the meaning behind it: "This album was written and (mostly) recorded in my bedroom during the spring and summer of 2017. I tracked drums at Virtue and Vice Studios in Brooklyn, NY with engineer Anthony Gallo (The Cult, Tycho, The Killers) and Kevin McAdams on drums. The bass was tracked at Tone Tent Studios in Stanhope, NJ by Kevin Krug and Mike Peniston. It continues the AOR style of my last album 'Vanishings', but branches off into several new directions. I have called it 'New Eyes', because I think it is a fresh perspective on the 80s style that I've been writing in for the past six years. It takes unexpected twists and turns that listeners might not expect ... I hope they come along for the ride!"

Line Up:

Jonathan Siejka (lv)
Jack Simchak (g)
Tim Mackey (g)
Kevin Krug (b)
Mike Peniston (b)
Kevin McAdams (d)

Tracklist:

01. You're Holding Back
02. Never Go Back
03. These Four Walls
04. Please Wake Me
05. Cut Beneath The Skin
06. When Nothing's Real
07. Better Things
08. For A Time (The End Of My World)
09. Looking For Love
10. New Eyes

+ Video "Never Go Back" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných