Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 150 mb

Bio:

Steelheart is a rock band based in Norwalk, Connecticut, formed in 1990.Steelheart started off as a rock band called Red Alert whose members included James Ward (bass), Chris Risola (guitars), Jack Wilkenson (drums) and after auditioning, Miljenko Matijevic on vocals. Frank DiCostanzo joined as a second guitarist and John Fowler replaced Jack Wilkenson on drums, after leaving the band Rage of Angels.Recording a four-track demo tape, Matijevic met artist manager Stan Poses. Poses was not interested but the next day, after hearing the demo tape, called confirming that "Red Alert" had just been given a contract with MCA records.Realizing that the Red Alert name was already taken, the band settled on Steelheart allegedly because of their attitude after trying to get a record deal for so long.Steelheart released their self-titled debut album in 1990. The second single "I'll Never Let You Go (Angel Eyes)" reached No. 14 on the Billboard charts, and was MTV's 2nd most requested video.The album reached No. 40 on the Billboard charts. "Everybody Loves Eileen" and its accompanying video were also successful.The song "Can't Stop Me Lovin' You" showcased Matijevic's vocal range, but this time, lead guitarist Risola's guitar skills were also noticed[original research?]. A video accompanied it. In the song "Love Ain't Easy", Matijevic hits his highest note of all three albums.Steelheart's second album, "Tangled In Reins", was released on July 10, 1992. Since the grunge invasion was taking force, the album only reached No. 144 on the Billboard charts. However the ballad "Mama Don't You Cry" charted No. 1 in many East Asian Countries,including Hong Kong, prompting their Asian tour in September, 1992. The MTV unplugged version in Hong Kong was a success, attracting an audience of over 10,000.After weeks of touring in Asia, Steelheart was later asked by the heavy metal band, Slaughter, to go on tour with them.Nearing the end of the tour, Slaughter asked Steelheart to perform one last show which would occur in Denver, Colorado. The show took place on Halloween night. While performing "Dancing in the Fire", a hit from the "Tangled in Reins" album, Matijevic decided to climb a lighting truss, which was improperly secured.Matijevic tried to dodge the rig, but without success. The 1000 pound truss hit Matijevic on the back of the head and he fell face first onto the stage, breaking his nose, cheekbone, and jaw, and twisting his spine. Matijevic managed to walk off the stage and he was immediately taken to a hospital.Four years later, Matijevic formed a new version of Steelheart with Kenny Kanowski (guitars), Vincent Mele (bass) and Alex Makarovich (drums) to record and release the album "Wait". The single "Wait" went No. 1 in some Asian countries, however that was the main area of the album's success[original research?], the grunge invasion causing the American European markets to be nearly closed to straight-ahead hard rock. Original member James Ward joined Steelheart on the tour supporting the album. Also on the "Wait" album, "We All Die Young", the first track, was in the motion picture, Rock Star, starring Mark Wahlberg. Matijevic stated that "Wait" was the choice of the title because it took a long time to gain freedom from the record company and his manager, who was taking more than what was his.

Album:

To be released tomorrow, “Rock ’N Milan” display STEELHEART’s live performance at Frontiers Rock Festival IV in Milan last year.The band stormed the stage ahead of the forthcoming release of their comeback album, 'Through Worlds of Stardust', which is represented with the inclusion of “My Dirty Girl”, while the rest of the setlist includes Steelheart classics.With tracks culled from the self-titled debut album and from the “Rockstar” movie soundtrack, singer Miljenko Matijevic was in fine form and delivered an amazing performance to the wowed crowd.The show is also a fitting tribute to the loving memory of Steelheart guitarist Kenny Kanowski, who passed away just a couple of months after this last performance with the band.Honestly, I was expecting a show highlighting only the ballads that Steelheart / Miljenko Matijevic are known for. Boy was I wrong!Steelheart opened the show rocking to “Blood Pollution”. The band sounds tight, and the riff-driven work of the late Kenny Kanowski will keep the guitar nerd within us happy.Everyone knows that Miljenko can write beautiful love songs. What Steelheart isn’t known for to the major public is that they can rock as well, and rock hard.This CD illustrates the rocking side of Miljenko / Steelheart which is refreshing and really welcomed.Another thing I noticed is the mixing and production sound are excellent. That’s something that lacks on other Live CD’s Frontiers puts out from their festival. Miljenko had his own sound / mixing people handling that; you can hear a major difference.“Rock ’N Milan” isn't just another 'live recording' of hits, but a powerhouse show plenty of energy, great riffs and scorching vocals that highlight the intensity and showmanship of a SteelHeart concert.

Line Up:

Miljenko Matijevic: Vocals, guitar
Kenneth Kanowski: Lead guitar & vocals
Mike Humbert: Drums
James “REV” Jones: Bass & vocals

Tracklist:

01. Blood Pollution
02. Livin' The Life
03. Gimme Gimme
04. Like Never Before
05. My Dirty Girl
06. She's Gone
07. Cabernet
08. Drum Solo
09. Everybody Loves Eileen
10. Rock 'n' Roll (I Just Wanna)
11. I'll Never Let You Go
12. We All Die Young

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných