Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 169 mb

Bio:

State of Salazar started in 2010 by five students from the Malmö Academy of Music who wanted to play rock music made for the big arenas. The singer and songwriter, Marcus Nygren, began thinking of the concept of having a band like State of Salazar in 2009 when he wrote a couple of songs that did not fit his metal based band 8-Point Rose. State of Salazar kept a pretty low profile the first two years with a few gigs and recording demo tracks.When they released their debut EP ”Lost my Way” in the summer of 2012, it spread fast in magazines and blogs and created a flood of praise. The Swedish quintet received a lot of positive critique from all over the world during a very short period of time. “This is something that can grow really big.” “...State Of Salazar will undoubtedly be one of the highlights of the genre.” “…this EP is an extremely polished piece of art...” “The performances and the production are superb…” And so on.The EP release was followed up by entering the rehearsal room straight away to work on new songs for a planned debut album called “All The Way”. In the beginning of 2013 State of Salazar signed with the Italian record company Frontiers Records. "I think this is an amazing opportunity for us in State of Salazar and I can’t think of a better record company for us to sign with.", said guitar player Johan Thuresson at the time, while singer Marcus Nygren added: "To be able to release our first full length album with Frontiers is simply a dream come true. I can’t wait for you all to hear these great new songs we’re working on. You don’t want to miss this one when it hits the stores!”State of Salazar chose to work with Markus Nilsson (A.C.T, Andromeda, Royal Republic, Deville) as a co-producer, recording- and mixing engineer for the album “All The Way”. The whole process of recording and mixing took place in Sunnanå Studio and lasted for one year. ”This amount of time in the studio made it possible for us to develop our sound and actually find out who we are, musically as a group.”, says bass player Johannes Hansson.Fascination Street Studios was chosen for the mastering, with Tony Lindgren (Paradise Lost, Kreator, Enslaved, Katatonia) behind the controls. For the artwork State of Salazar decided to work with Emil Nyström at Emil Media, who’s a talented photographer and his earlier released series with his daughter was a great inspiration for the artwork.The result is an album with a lot more band feeling to it. Where every instrument and musical contribution have been worked with more thoroughly, and this has gained a more clean and high class sound. The songs on this album have been written and arranged with the idea that; more is always more! The epic songs are more epic, the heavier songs are even heavier, the groovy songs are a lot more groovy and the smooth songs are definitely really smooth.Considering bands such as Toto, Queen, Journey, Survivor and especially Bill Conti and Vince DiCola have influenced them, State of Salazar have a lot to prove. But they handle all this pressure with their honor intact and their heads held high. There is no mistaking that the band delivers “feel good” music, and it is no wonder, since one of the biggest influences is “training montage” music. This is just one of many reasons why State of Salazar actually stands out from many of the other bands in the same genre.State of Salazar is not a retro band, or a walk down memory lane. They write songs and play music that strives forward and not backwards. Their songwriting, arranging and instrumental performance show that this is a band that wants to develop and contribute to the melodic rock genre. State of Salazar is here to stay.

Album:

Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to formally announce the sophomore album "Superhero" from Swedish melodic rock quintet State Of Salazar!Sporting a melodic rock/AOR sound strongly inspired by musical giants such as Queen, Survivor, Toto, Journey, Europe and the "Rocky" soundtracks, State Of Salazar opened quite a few eyes with the release of their full-length debut album "All The Way" four years ago on Frontiers. And while it has been a bit of a wait between albums, work on what would eventually become "Superhero" actually began soon after the release of the debut album."After the release of 'All The Way', I started right away on writing new songs for a second album”, tells singer Marcus Nygren. "We worked together as a band arranging the songs and recording really detailed pre-production demos. On the new album, we've given the instrumental parts a lot of space to capture the feel of the instrumental music that was often found in movies from the 80s. [Bear in mind that the 'Training Montage' from 'Rocky IV' is a major influence on the band’s sound. At the same time we wanted to show our love for smooth and groovy westcoast AOR as well. All in all, 'Superhero' consists of great guitar and keyboard riffs, some epic arrangements and strong melodies, all performed with a heavier sound than last time." Not too far after the release of “All The Way”, keyboard player Stefan Mårtenson chose to leave the band. Longtime friend Kevin Hosford took his place as the band's new keyboard player. Kevin wound up contributing not only as keyboard player, but also as lead vocalist and songwriter. "I've thoroughly enjoyed working with the boys, with over the top arrangements, melodic songwriting and killer vocals. The only thing that worries me is that I might have to grow an extra pair of arms when we go out on tour with 'Superhero'", says Kevin."'Superhero' is more of a pure rock album, lots of guitars and keyboards riffin' it out, which of course I enjoy", concludes guitarist Johan Thuresson. "I think that all listeners will enjoy the path we've taken with our new songs, especially since we've been lucky enough to have Alessandro Del Vecchio helping out with the final touches regarding the sound."State Of Salazar was also the very first band to play on the Frontiers Rock Festival stage in Milan at the inaugural show in 2014 and put on a killer performance for all the fans in attendance, so it is with great pleasure that Frontiers announced the band will be appearing at the first annual Frontiers Rock Sweden Festival. The event takes place in Stockholm and they'll appear together with labelmates Creye, One Desire, Crazy Lixx, The Dark Element and Eclipse on October 13, 2018 at Fryshuset Klubben.

Line-Up:

Marcus Nygren - vocals
Johan Thuresson - guitars
Johannes Hansson - bass
Kristian Brun - drums
Kevin Hosford - keyboards

+

Kristina Talajic (lv on tr. 6)
Rasmus Nyvall (s on tr. 10)

Tracklist:

01. If You Wait For Me
02. My Heart Is At War
03. Hold On Tonight
04. Masquerade
05. She's A Loaded Gun
06. Lie To Me
07. Joanne
08. Someone I Know
09. To The Wire
10. Love Will Find A Way
11. Superhero

+ Video "If You Wait For Me" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 10 neregistrovaných