Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Power Metal , Thrash Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 111 mb

Bio:

Vermithrax was formed in the Steel City (Pittsburgh, PA) by JR Jameson (Nunslaughter, Icarus Witch) and Croy (Reading Zero, Emancipation Syndicate) in 2011 to revive a past love for the heavier, driving metal. Joined by guitarist, Scott Haggerty and Tom Donaldson (Mercenary US, Eye) on bass, they started writing brutal material in addition to their debut EP, Vol.1. Vermithrax have the ability to destroy their audiences live at twice the speed of destructive harmony.Vermithrax has recently added Sean Valentine to the mix and already started to pummel the metal scene with Metal Church, Queensryche, Overkill, Iced Earth, Evergrey, Sabaton, Sanctuary, Lizzy Borden, While Heaven Wept, Lich King, Condition Critical and more. They're in the process of finishing the recording of their soon to be released LP being mixed by Jim Dofka (Dofka).Vermithrax is a vicious serpent-like winged beast of biting riffs, soaring vocals and screaming twin leads that will soon be unleashed on your village.

Album:

While Divebomb Records tends to deal more in reissues of rare, hard to find, out of print, and/or never released stuff from hidden gems of yesterday, every once in a while they unleash new material from up and coming bands as they attempt to forge their place in the pantheon of metal legends. While I was perusing the vendor’s room at the recent ProgPower event I bought a CD (OK, I bought a shitload of CD’s) by the band Vermithrax out of Pennsylvania. I was unfamiliar with them, and vocalist Chris “Croy” Roy had a display set up at the Divebomb/Tribunal table featuring their unreleased follow-up to their debut EP entitled Volume 1, called Imperium Draconus. I spoke briefly to Croy about the album, was intrigued by not only how he presented it verbally, but the snippets I heard throughout the weekend from it. I took a chance and grabbed it and was not disappointed.Imperium Draconus is a strong collection of songs that are an excellent mix of Thrash and Power Metal with tinges of Progressive Metal for good measure. With this Testament meets Sanctuary sort of sound, Vermithrax deal out a powerful album chock full of so much Heavy Metal awesome. Masterful guitar licks and powerful chugging riffs from Scott “Hagz” Haggerty deftly create a driving sound that melds perfectly with Croy’s fantastic vocal delivery.Drummer JR Jameson and bassist Tom Donaldson add an extra amount of intensity to great songs like “Crucified By Hate,” “Road To Athkatla,” “Spellbound,” and the excellent melody of the Flotsam & Jetsam tracks “Hammerhead” and “Hard On You.” I love how they so easily intersperse so many different elements of Metal without making it “too much.”I’m damn glad I grabbed this album. ImperiumDraconus from Vermithrax is a tasty Metal album delivered by some excellent musicians capable of writing some catchy as hell Metal songs without losing an ounce of the heaviness. It’s captured an old school vibe while remaining immensely current, thanks to the efforts of such dedicated players to their craft. All four members have some rich pedigrees in their past musically, but it feels like Vermithrax is what it all was leading up to.

Line Up:

Scott Hagz Guitars - See also: ex-Mindframe, ex-Order of Nine
J.R. Jameson Drums (2011-present) - See also: ex-Bird of Prey, ex-Futuretense, ex-Mercenary, ex-Death Sentence, ex-Icarus Witch, ex-Nunslaughter, ex-Order of Nine, ex-Dead Zone
Croy Vocals (2011-present) - See also: Reading Zero, ex-Visionary, Emancipation Syndicate
Tom Donaldson Bass (2013-present) - See also: ex-Eye, ex-Mercenary, ex-Order of Nine, ex-Relic Earth, ex-Futuretense
Casimir Trinkala Guitars (2018-present)

Tracklist:

01. Sacred Keys of... 00:28 instrumental
02. Enoch 05:57
03. Crucified by Hate 04:44
04. Road to Athkatla 05:48
05. River Cruor 03:53
06. Spellbound 05:10
07. Calling My Name 05:27
08. Hammerhead / Hard on You (Flotsam & Jetsam cover) 07:51

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných