Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 114 mb

Bio:

RADIANT is a melodic Hard Rock Band from Germany.Radiant plays the kind of music that goes straight to your ear! The five members hard rock band from Northern Germany was founded by Herbie Langhans (Avantasia, Voodoo Circle) together with Flo Gottsleben and Markus Beck (both ex-Seventh Avenue) in 2014. Manni Spalka on drums and Carsten Stepanowicz on lead guitar complete the line-up of the band.Radiant's music is complex but catchy and throws you right back to the true hard rock sound of the 70s and 80s. The band's trademark is the exceptional and powerful voice of Herbie Langhans, who is known for his work in productions such as Avantasia, Voodoo Circle, SinBreed or Beyond The Bridge. Moreover, a virtuoso bass playing à la Billy Sheehan, powerful drums, polyphonic guitars and top-class solos characterize the unique Radiant sound.The name Radiant already shows a musical re-orientation of the former melodic metal band members of Seventh Avenue. The idea: more rock, less metal, more hooks, less speed - but with the same passion and energy for music as before.Just now, the band has completed its first studio album. The members developed the basic structures of all songs together as a band. Their focus during the songwriting: catchy riffs, songs which are fun to perform on stage and of course: rock 'n' roll! In the end, the variety of ideas and influences of each band member has created an incomparable mix for the first studio album. Thus, the unique Radiant sound occupies a category of its very own.

Album:

Germany has always been a hotbed for classic hard rock. The country's latest export is Radiant, formed in 2014 by singer Herbie Langhans (Voodoo Circle, Avantasia), guitarist Flo Gottsleben, and bass player Markus Beck The latter two players are both from the now defunct Seventh Avenue. Radiant drops their debut album for Germany's Massacre Records label.The Seventh Avenue reference may be a good place to start. Radiant essentially delivers the same familiar classic melodic hard rock with a bit of a metal edge. The band offers all the proper elements of the genre including an emphasis upon melody and harmony, notably in the guitar and vocal arrangements, but also from catchy refrains and killer guitar solos. The metal edge comes mostly from the sharp riffs and heavy bottom end that can fill some songs. For his part, Mr Langhans adds a strong and passionate vocal presence, singing both melodic and somewhat raspy. Yet, Radiant seems to focus upon one thing, creating songs, hard and heavy or not, that simply rock. They do this by offering deliberate rock rhythm and groove, wrapped in accessible AOR melody and harmony.And they do this also by hitting you with a debut album of 14 songs over 60 minutes. Yeah. You read that right. You definitely get your Euros worth of tunes with album. You have some fine and catchy rockers with Yes I Am, I'm Alive, You Rock, Heroes, and Hit The Night. Then Radiant can dial it back somewhat with the heavy and steady anthem to Dorian Gray. Traditional anthemic ballads arrive with My Own Way and the bit stronger Paint The Grey.Overall, Radiant's debut is a solid, if not overly long, album of traditional and classic melodic hard rock. For a more succinct presentation, the recording could have been trimmed in length by four or five songs without diminishing its musical impact. Otherwise, recommended.

Line Up:

Herbie Langhans - Vocals (2014-present) - See also: Beyond the Bridge, Firewind, Sonic Haven, Steel Rhino, The Lightbringer of Sweden, Whispers in Crimson, Avantasia (live), ex-Seventh Avenue, ex-The Preachers, ex-Neoshine, ex-Sinbreed, ex-Symphonity, ex-Voodoo Circle
Markus Beck - Bass (2014-present) - See also: ex-Bullet Train, ex-Seventh Avenue, ex-Generation Steel
Flo Gottsleben - Guitars (2014-present) - See also: ex-Seventh Avenue
Carsten Stepanowicz - Guitars (2017-present) - See also: Black Radar, Sonic Haven, Vike Tare, ex-Pumpkin Heads
Manni Spalka - Drums (2014-present)

Tracklist:

01. Yes I Am
02. I'm Alive
03. Silver Linings
04. You Rock
05. Dorian Gray
06. Forever One
07. Heroes
08. Liars
09. Not Worth After All
10. Paint The Grey
11. My Own Way
12. Should I Live With You
13. Life's Shadows
14. Hit The Night

+ Video "Yes I Am" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných