Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 149 mb

Bio:

With a virtuosic guitar attack, a rumbling rhythm section, and powerful, soaring vocals, Portland, Oregon’s Silver Talon is razor sharp and ready to become a major force in heavy metal. In February of 2018, Silver Talon released their first demo track “Devil Machine.” The track offered a small sample of Silver Talon’s ability to masterfully blend hook, melody, and technical ability into fist clenching, head-bangable heavy metal. Their second demo release, “Warrior’s End,” showcases more of their dexterity in riffs, bent time signatures, and lush melodies.Silver Talon features guitarists Bryce Vanhoosen and Sebastian Silva, Gabe Franco on bass, and Colin Vranizan on drums – all four hailing from Prosthetic Records and internationally touring act Spellcaster. Once said four horsemen of Spellcaster parted ways with their vocalist, they decided to change their moniker, and cast a worldwide net for some new pipes. Lucky for them, the caught Wyatt Howell of Sanctifyre close by in Eugene, Oregon.Guitarist Bryce Vanhoosen explains the path the band is looking to take after the crumbling of Spellcaster.“We’re basically trying to take Spellcaster a bit more over the top. The songs are more complicated, more progressive, more aggressive, there’s more guitar solos, and crazier vocal harmonies.”Look for a self-released EP from the band, and a national tour in November. Silver Talon currently has a Pledge Music Campaign to fund their forthcoming EP.For fans of Yngwie Malmsteen, Savatage, Sanctuary, Queensrÿche, and Helloween.

Album:

I listened to "Becoming A Demon" on the day it came out and I was totally stunned. It's only their first album and they're already professionals in terms of playing ability and sound production! The guitarists stole the show in every song. Probably the part where they stole the show the most is in "Speed Of The Night", where I think the first thing in the song is a (very fast and technical) guitar solo. I first came across Silver Talon on Instagram when I saw a video of their guitarist playing the first guitar solo on "Speed Of The Night". I dubbed it the 'guitar passage of the month'. I became a devoted fan after that. Even though the guitarists stole the show, all the musicians clearly played to the best of their abilities.The first thing that entered my mind when listening to this was Savatage. The influence of Savatage was confirmed when I told Silver Talon themselves that they reminded me of Savatage, to which they answered, "Savatage is a consistent HUGE influence! It's cool you heard that!". On a side note: I propose that Savatage be top voted in the 'Similar Artists' tab for Silver Talon. This is not your average power metal band (as I have said about a few others like Emerald Sun, Lorenguard, and Twilight Force). Even among the above-average power metal bands Silver Talon is above that average. When I listen to Silver Talon, they never sound bored. It sounds like they took the time to make every measure count. They took the time to write an interesting part for every instrument in just about every part of every song.A few things that should be noted that I don't think I can make a whole paragraph about: The speed. Silver Talon in their bios and definitely in their music, seems to pride themselves on their speed and rightfully so. The music written + the speed it is taken at makes it very enticing. The high energy can steal even non-metal fans. Another thing I was pleased to see: JEFF LOOMIS!!! Yes, Jeff Loomis plays on this album. He plays on "Battle Angels", which is Silver Talon's most popular song currently. This band has only been around for about a year and they're already bringing in guest musicians like Jeff Loomis.In closing, to say that Silver Talon has a lot of potential is a criminal understatement. They've unleashed all the potential they can muster up here, and I have a feeling this is only the beginning of their genius. I predict that this is going to be one of those bands who's albums always get better as they go on. The old legends like Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Manowar, Helloween, will retire not too long from now. We already lost Black Sabbath, arguably metal's founder, in 2017. Bolt Thrower in 2016, and Slayer is on their farewell tour. We probably have 5-10 years left in most of those guys. Heavy metal is forever right? Well, I predict that Silver Talon is going to be at the forefront of heavy metal alongside guys in all genres of metal like Twilight Force (power), Warbringer (thrash), and Fleshgod Apocalypse (death) in keeping heavy metal alive and running. I won't lie, I cry thinking about any of the above bands retiring, but I also know that metal will be in good hands.

Line-Up:

Colin Vranizan - Drums - See also: Idle Hands, ex-Spellcaster
Wyatt Howell - Vocals - See also: Sanctifyre, ex-Toxic Witch
Bryce Adams Vanhoosen - Guitars (2017-present) - See also: ex-Spellcaster
Sebastian Silva - Guitars (2017-present) - See also: Idle Hands, Leathürbitch, ex-Maniak, ex-Spellcaster, ex-Alpha Viper, ex-Arachnid, ex-Excruciator, ex-Raptor, ex-Coffin Rot (live)

Tracklist:

01. Breath of Kerosene (Intro)
02. Devil Machine
03. Silver Talon
04. Speed of the Night
05. Cold Embrace
06. Warriors' End
07. Battle Angels (feat. Jeff Loomis)
08. Outro (Estudio)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password:horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 40 neregistrovaných