Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 146 mb

Bio:

"Rock N Roll Never Dies" is the opening tune on the full length self titled debut release by Bryan Dallas (real name Bryan Hiner), a young, up and coming, multi-talented artist and both lyrically and musically it gives the finger to anyone who considers our favorite genre to be on life support. Mister Dallas was clearly raised on a diet of classic Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Blue Tears, Danger Danger with some Paul Laine thrown in combined with touches of Firehouse and Baton Rouge and a healthy dose of Reckless Love. The main ingredients are definitely vintage but like Reckless Love the addition of a few modern elements brings the whole affair into the 21st century. Check out the tailor made for the dance floor "Rip It Up" for a perfect example of the latter.Besides handling the lead vocals and a wide range of instruments on the album as well as writing all the songs, Bryan is also an experienced know twiddler and took care of producing his first effort with Isaac Bulliver as co-producer. When I finished given the album its initial spin I have to admit that I was a bit overwhelmed by the amount of catchy melodies and big choruses cause there are just so many coming from all directions that they left me feeling dizzy. All of the tracks however are of the easy digestible kind with the majority clocking in under the 4 minute mark. But which ones sit best with yours truly? Well, I have a soft spot for the album's first single/lyric video "Rock You Like A Bomb" (irresistible beat, chunky riff and huge sing-a-long chorus), the Michael Learns To Rock meets Bon Jovi-styled power ballad "Close My Eyes", the Leppard influenced mid tempo rocker "Lay It All On The Line" and the truly addictive "Open Your Heart".Bryan's album is scheduled to be released in Japan through Anderstein Records on August 24 ( featuring tunes 1 to 10 and 4 bonus tracks of which none makes the UK release) and on September 24 through AOR Boulevard in the UK. The cover used with this review is the one that will adorn the Japanese record, the UK package will have different art work which is not yet available. But regardless the fact that the disc is not out yet, young mister Dallas has already stirred up some interest in both industry people circles as well as among lovers of the melodic genre. Some say that he’s the future of AOR/melodic rock but only time will tell if he’s able to live up to this bold prediction. Whatever the case, he has my support. Now how about yours?

Album:

"DALLAS" is the self-titled debut CD of Bryan Dallas (real name Bryan Hiner), a talented young American musician which composes all of the music, perform the vocals, play all instruments and record / produce the whole thing at his own studio.He has released by himself an EP some time ago and some demos under the Von Hiner moniker, but now finally we have DALLAS full length album.DALLAS resurrects here the super-slick, catchy anthems of the late '80s when a zillion Def Leppard clones emerged trying to cop Mutt Lange's songwriting and production technique. And indeed the first thing that impress you is the excellent production / sound."Rock N Roll Never Dies" is the opening tune and both lyrically and musically it gives the finger to anyone who considers classy Melodic Rock / AOR his favorite musical genre.Mister Dallas was clearly raised on a diet of classic Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Blue Tears, Danger Danger with some Paul Laine thrown in combined with touches of Firehouse and Baton Rouge and a healthy dose of Reckless Love.The main ingredients are definitely vintage but like Reckless Love the addition of a few modern elements brings the whole affair into the 21st century. Check out the tailor made for the dance floor "Rip It Up" for a perfect example of the latter.Besides handling the lead vocals and a wide range of instruments on the album as well as writing all the songs, Bryan is also an experienced knob twiddler and took care of producing his first effort with Isaac Bulliver as co-producer.The ridiculously catchy "Bring The Light" and the awesome midtempo "Miles Away" (not a Winger cover) deliver more primo AOR waves."Rock You Like A Bomb" has an irresistible beat, chunky riff and huge sing-a-long chorus, Michael Learns To Rock meets Bon Jovi-styled is heard in power ballad "Close My Eyes" which seems recorded 1987, while threre's strong Leppard influences on the layered midtempo rocker "Lay It All On The Line" and the truly addictive "Open Your Heart".Strap yourself into a time machine and set the date for thirty years ago and let your ears be transported into the era of so many of the classic AOR albums we now hold so dear.Then be mesmerised at the reconstruction of the type of material that raised the spirits back then, accomplished so effectively by Bryan Dallas. There's a lot of hype about this album doing the rounds at the moment, and it's well deserved.Bryan Dallas is just another proof - we have presented many here at the blog - that with talent and some skills, you can create really well produced songs by your own. The guy is also a talented songwriter, and seems his dad '80s LP collection made some good effect on him.Some say that he’s the future of AOR / melodic rock but only time will tell if he’s able to live up to this bold prediction. One thing is for sure; "Dallas" delivers an awesome collection of classy pure '80s sounding tunes.

Line-Up:

Bryan Dallas (alias Brian Hiner) . vocals, all instruments
Zac Curtis - drums on 2, 4, 6

Tracklist:

01. Rock N Roll Never Dies
02. This Love
03. Rock You Like A Bomb
04. Bring The Light
05. Rip It Up
06. Close My Eyes
07. Lay It On The Line
08. Miles Away
09. I Wanna Buy You A Star
10. Don't Ever Stop
11. Open Your Heart
12. Over Now
13. Miles Away (Neon Blue Mix)

+ Video "Bring The Light" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 26 neregistrovaných