Mother Feather - Constellation Baby (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Okt 2018, 13:34

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Rock , Hard Rock , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 149 mb

Bio:

Mother Feather is an American rock band from New York City. Formed by vocalist Ann Courtney in 2009, the group also includes keyboardist and vocalist Elizabeth Carena, guitarist Chris Foley, and drummer Gunnar Olsen.Mother Feather was formed in late summer 2009 by Ann Courtney on a weekend trip out of New York City, on which she experienced what she described as a "pop cock rock catharsis", inspiring her to form a band that was "bigger than her everyday self", "harnessed big feelings", "embodied showmanship through commitment and urgency", and was "uplifting and fun".The name Mother Feather came to Courtney as a fumbled expletive, which she described as a "direct message from my subconscious via a Freudian slip".Impressed with her performance work in Third Rail Projects,[2] Courtney enlisted her best friend, roommate, and fellow Fordham University at Lincoln Center theater alumnus Carena as her "hype woman/sidekick".Former bassist Matt Basile, who worked alongside Courtney on staff at Rockwood Music Hall,[4] joined shortly thereafter and the trio enlisted guitarist and long-time friend Chris Foley in the fall of 2009. Gunnar Olsen joined in early 2010 to round out the lineup.The band released two independent recordings, the "Mother Feather EP" in 2011 and the "Living Breathing EP" in 2013. On September 14, 2015 it was announced that the band signed to Metal Blade Records and their eponymous debut LP "Mother Feather" would be released on Friday, May 13, 2016, comprising the band's prior EPs with an additional two songs.Because of Radio 1 Rock Show DJ Daniel P. Carter's enthusiasm for their debut single, "Mother Feather", the band was invited to record a session at the BBC's Maida Vale Studio 4 in March 2016.The band recorded three songs from the album and a previously unreleased song, "I.C.U."The band performed the entirety of the Vans Warped Tour in the summer of 2016 and at large-scale stadium rock festivals Rock on the Range and Carolina Rebellion in the spring of 2017. According to a March 2017 announcement, Mother Feather entered the studio with Grammy-nominated producer Joshua Valleau to begin production on their second album for Metal Blade.

Album:

“Red Hot Metal,” is exactly that. Red hot and piercing. “Man, I Wish You Were Here,” is distorted from the get, filled with energy and aggression. “ICU,” is interestingly distorted and jazzed.“Snakebite,” fast and energy filled, with the grooving melodies and time changes to keep everyone interested. “Desert Island,” slow, and something that really gets the listener thinking.“Constellation Baby,” is haunting, and uplifting, but also dark and desperate. “Totally Awesome.” a rocker with fierce grips and snarling melodies. “Shake Your Magic 8 Ball,” is a rocker and groover. “Supernatural,” is a fast mover. “I Blow A Kiss,” slow dark and moving.The album is out on 2nd November via Metal Blade Records.

Line-Up:

Ann Courtney: Vocals
Elizabeth Carena: Vocals / Keyboards
Chris Foley: Guitar
Gunnar Olsen: Drums

Tracklist:

01. Red Hot Metal
02. Man, I Wish You Were Here
03. ICU
04. Snakebite
05. Desert Island
06. Constellation Baby
07. Totally Awesome
08. Shake Your Magic 8 Ball
09. Supernatural
10. I Blow a Kiss

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password:horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 18 neregistrovaných