Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 112 mb

Bio:

Aldo Nova (born Aldo Caporuscio on November 13, 1956 in Montreal, Quebec) is a Canadian guitarist, keyboardist, vocalist, songwriter, and producer. Nova initially gained fame with his self-titled debut album Aldo Nova in 1982 which climbed to Billboard's number 8 position, and its accompanying single, "Fantasy," which climbed to number 23 on the Billboard Hot 100.Signing with Portrait Records, Nova released a self-produced album Aldo Nova in 1982 that had two singles: "Fantasy" and "Foolin' Yourself". His second album Subject...Aldo Nova from 1983 had two singles: "Monkey on Your Back" and "Always Be Mine". His third album Twitch from 1985 had two singles: "Rumours Of You" and "Tonite (Lift Me Up)". Nova was displeased with the album and the record company's insistence on making a more commercial album. After supporting the Twitch album Nova asked to be released from his contract, which the record company would not do. Nova decided to move to Montreal and work on jingles, waiting for his contract to expire in 1991. Stating he would not work on an album he didn't have full creative control over. In 1990, Aldo Nova wrote the main guitar riff that would be used in the Jon Bon Jovi song "Blaze Of Glory". In 1991, to return the favour, Bon Jovi worked with Nova on his Jambco Records (Jon Bon Jovi's label) release Blood On The Bricks. It had three singles: "Blood On The Bricks", "Medicine Man", and "Someday". In addition, he produced some early Celine Dion albums. He co-wrote the hit song, "A New Day Has Come" for Dion, and has been featured playing guitar, synthesizer, and percussion on her records. He also wrote her songs "Your Light" and "I Can't Fight The Feelin'", "You and I Were Meant To Fly" (which was also used as Hillary Clinton's Campaign song, and for the Air Canada theme song). He co-wrote the Blue Öyster Cult song "Take Me Away".In 1996 he received a Grammy Award as producer for Celine Dion's "Falling Into You" for Album of the Year. In 1997 he released the much acclaimed, mostly instrumental album, Nova's Dream, which featured a different side of his talents as a musician writer. The album is considered by his fans as one of his best alongside his eponymous debut and Subject. He co-wrote the Latin Grammy nominated song "Aqui" for the Chilean rock group La Ley on the album Uno. He also co-wrote and co-produced 4 other tracks on that album, which later that year won a Grammy for best Latin/Alternative/Rock Album.Among the majority of his solo efforts, Nova is best known for his first solo album effort, featuring keyboard work by Dennis Chartrand and Diego Insalaco. As a songwriter, Nova's recent hits include Clay Aiken's "This Is The Night" (co-written with Chris Braide and Gary Burr), which in the US was a number one hit and the best selling single of 2003. He was also the only writer to have written or co-written 5 songs on Celine Dion's Taking Chances album. Presently, Aldo chooses only to write his own music and refuses to collaborate with any other artists.

Album:

On October 19, influential Canadian guitarist, vocalist, keyboardist, songwriter and producer ALDO NOVA will release his first new album release in over three decades. Titled "2.0", it's a collection of supercharged reinventions of six classic songs off his self-titled smash debut, plus one new original, 'I'm A Survivor', initially written for Foreigner singer Lou Gramm.A Montreal native, Nova was approached by a 15-year-old Celine Dion to producer her first album, and later Aldo released "Blood On The Bricks" on Jon Bon Jovi's Jambco label in 1991. It stood as the culmination of a long-running friendship and, as any knowledgeable rock fan might argue, a thank-you note of sorts: the rock superstar lifting up the personal hero whose sound provided the blueprint for his own hits.Nova provided guitar, keys and background vocals for the demo of Bon Jovi's first hit, 'Runaway', and ended up playing with an assemblage of session musicians throughout Bon Jovi's 1984 self-titled debut. Nova's imprint is also all over Jon Bon Jovi's debut solo album, 'Blaze Of Glory' — especially the chart-topping title track, on which Nova's writing and producing went uncredited but were absolutely essential.All over his career, Nova to shape the sound and style for countless diverse artists, from Lita Ford early work (recently featured here), Clay Aiken (he co-wrote his hit 'This Is the Night') or killer melodic rockers Saints And Sinners, to the mentioned Celine Dion.In 1997, Nova won a Grammy for Dion's blockbuster album 'Falling Into You'.The idea for "2.0" was set in motion in late 2016. "When I turned 60, I told myself I was going to turn the page," Nova says. "I realized I had to shut the book and write a completely new book." He wanted to celebrate his debut's 35th anniversary in some fashion, but rather than simply remaster and reissue his solo album, he thought to "bring the songs into the 21 century."And "2.0" is a re-working of these '80s composed songs, with a modern, updated sound but still retaining its essence.I can't help, but I am a sucker for songs such as 'Fantasy 2.0', 'Heart to Heart 2.0', or 'Can’t Stop Lovin’ You 2.0', all guitar / synth driven marvelous tunes with that unique Eighties feel.Additionally, the previously unreleased synth-heavy 'I’m a Survivor' is a winner for me.

Line Up:

Aldo Nova - all vocals, instruments

Tracklist:

01. Fantasy 2.0
02. Ball and Chain 2.0
03. Heart to Heart 2.0
04. It’s Too Late 2.0
05. Can’t Stop Lovin’ You 2.0
06. Foolin’ Yourself 2.0
07. I’m a Survivor

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 18 neregistrovaných