Renaud Hantson's Furious Zoo - Permanent Neurotic Beginner (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Okt 2018, 06:22

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 267 mb

Bio:

FURIOUS ZOO is the side project of singer - drummer HANTSON RENAUD ( 7 albums with SATAN including " SJ 2009" and " Fetish X" albums of the current reformation of the band with a new line-up, nine solo albums with group JOKERS many successes, videos , tours and TV show , producer of several rock bands , various vocal participations [ Enfoirés , Solidays , Shannon ...] , known for his roles in the opera -rock Starmania , he also embodied James Dean , the role title the Legend of Jimmy , before interpreting recently Gringoire in Notre- Dame de Paris , becoming the only former hard-rock musician to succeed in an increasingly popular genre ) . Defined by Michel Berger as the best singer of his generation and considered by the readers of specialized debut in Satan Jokers as the number one rock drummers French magazines, especially Renaud HANTSON takes a breath of fresh air with FURIOUS ZOO which allows forget his passion for music, which meant artistic freedom, music mixes and technical qualities , does not want to say much in a show business where only prevail viewership , radio ads , and ephemeral stars.He wanted to rediscover the pleasure of playing a melodic hard rock with titles in various environments where his voice expresses nuances between strength and finesse, in line with the hero of his adolescence and friend since 1993 : Glenn Hughes ( ex Deep Purple ) . FURIOUS ZOO is the envy of the direct contact with the public by playing in small venues , clubs, bars and festivals , this qu'Hantson had never done before, except during memorable horse. The joy of playing the Big Rock , which will own compositions ( discover Album " Furioso II " released in June 2005 and in the " Furioso III" " CD mixing tracks recorded in concert and studio tracks or in the comprehensive DVD group then power trio (with BENOIT COUSIN guitar and CEDRIC LE COZ bass) including live , studio interviews and published both in June 2006) to 70 times ranging from Hendrix, ZZ Top , U2, Thin Lizzy or through Deep Purple and many others.Accompanied by guitarist concert in 2009 PHILIPPE KALFON , bassist and drummer JOE WENERJA STEINMANN combo on -vitamin fires each of its passages on stage, because it combines the experience of outstanding musicians and spontaneity of a new group that likes to roam the club as their primary purpose is pleasure. The album " Furioso IV " contains fourteen titles in English including a cover of "Down On The Street" Stooges few cannonballs as " Get Out Of My Way ", " H Bomb Child " or " Rock Messiah ", the sophisticated " the Furious Zoo ," " Tonight ," " No More ," " Dangerous Game " or " Tough Enough " and a duet entitled " A Dead Man Will not Lie" with Zouille , the former singer of Hex . The years pass and a lifestyle often rock n 'roll does not seem to have taken on HANTSON which appears more youthful and energetic over time (which spoke of a pact with the devil ? ... ) . With this excellent new CD , regular concerts and a public increasingly loyal and numerous FURIOUS ZOO proves he is a true group that has always said he would grow over the albums. The coming months promise to brutally difficult for the skeptics who still think we were not allowed to love several musical styles and Renaud HANTSON had renounced the world of Hard Rock , especially with the fifth album of the band 2010 version to the explicit and sexy cover " A.nal O.riented R.ock - Furioso V" ( referring to the U.S. HANTSON AOR radio formats "Album Oriented Rock" ) which now has in its ranks in concert MIKE ZURITA guitars ( SATAN JOKERS ) and JULIEN LOISON bass. More mature and directed Big Rock influences how the current group ( Journey , Mr. Big , Toto ...), it contains 14 new songs including the future standards of live FURIOUS ZOO "Who Is Who ", " Tied Up" , "Insomnia" , "Go!" , "Big Boobies ", " Locomotive Breath " ( Jethro Tull cover ) or emotional " Heal Me" and " I'll Go Alone" ... A new album " Wock'n Woll - Furioso VI " with what insiders already agreed to consider as the best concert line-up FURIOUS ZOO due out in September 2011 ...

Album:

The Renaud and his good musicians are not in the lace here ... But they are able to swing us some good sweets in our pretty honey cages! This album represents a big personal investment and shows a culmination of multiple experiences of the prolific hyper-active, high-colored, and high-energy man of the famous guy loved or hated by many people of the Parisian Show Business, and adulated by ... Many Fifilles! Here, no one can remain indifferent and everyone will be able to realize the phenomenal work done by the master of the place and his excellent musicos!I tell you all right and immediately, the album is very rich (17 pieces) and several plays will be necessary before you can digest everything properly! Here, no one will be stolen! The album with the sound that kills from the first piece, the production work has been tidied up as well as the booklet, the virtuous musicians present in '' Permanent Neurotic Beginner '' smash everything on their passages, and to top it off: he There are prestigious ... Guests who have given their contributions to this huge artistic project of international pretension!The Metal Renaud master of ceremonies, it is invested in donf with great rigor and especially with his great determination to overcome the adversity in this new Furious Zoo that can seriously claim the world visibility without blushing to be French in bad of international recognition!Renardeau wanted to make this album all in English with application (and it's not stupid!), He has never sung so well with nuances and diversities on a single album. He took the time of his ambitions to demonstrate (if need be, it was still in 2018), that if you are determined to do things right in the good without your dreams the most ultimate, you can get there with the time and the experience of many frustrations and mistakes of strategic choices (I know by heart being as wicked as the nice boy that is: Renaud Hantson). Here Renaud Renaud, surrounded by the best elements of the moment to do things right by bringing together the strengths, includes many faithful friends encountered as and when his own and multiple artistic experiences.As the title of this album inspires me: I finally unveiled and write now my first experience, my first meeting with Le Malin Renaud because there is a prescription since all this time spent to find us in the artistic places, ... And that above all we have always had a mutual respect between us, ... that our many meetings in the sandstone of our artistic careers have crossed and re-crossed ... and that especially they started practically at the same time.My first artistic photo session was to take place at home with a nice interview of the leader of Satan Jokers beginners promoting their first album, for the second or third magazine, ... The famous Enfer Magazine and the first Hard Rock magazine in France Please! History magazine where I made my first weapons as a photographer informed in ... 1983 (made the calculation yourself brothel)!... After being searched, with my old rotten crate of the moment (because yes Doctoress, I got rotten crates lol!), Our journalist (I do not remember his name ... M'enfin!) At home door Vincennes, we arrive late because of the many traffic jams Paris (as usual), at Renaud in the suburbs of the North West, ... At his mother I think ...? And when we arrived, I felt a big discomfort between the two rare birds!... From the first minute, direct Le Renaud right in his sneakers, told me that there will be no photo session, that I take a drink and eat some appetizers on the table, saying with courtesy: that he had nothing against me (since he had never seen me lol!), but he had a big account to settle with our journalist who before (I learned at my expense after course), had written a bad thing about Satan Jokers that Renaud had not appreciated at all and that the interview should be an opportunity to deny the words of the goujat ... Well no guys!Master Renaud had trapped the raven (... And so me with ouill!) To fight once and for all. Hey hell! The tone to go up, up and in front of the reception committee (... Yes Mimine, Renaud always knew how to surround himself well in all without the term ...), if we had the unfortunate idea to defend ourselves, at the hands, he would have had our meat ... Paste to the walls of mom for its new decoration ... We left the queues between the legs, well moles, without photos and Interview! ... And especially happy to still have our balls well hung, so it was a very, very hot meeting ... Souvenir, memories! ... Welcome to the Show Business Friends ptdr!But let's go back to our sheep ... Blacks! ... here, no Metall

Line Up:

Renaud Hantson - Drums, Keyboards, Vocals - See also: Satan Jokers, Renaud Hantson, Zouille & Hantson
Mike Zurita - Guitars
Dimitri Obolensky - Bass
Joe Steinmann - Drums - See also: ex-Hardpege, ex-Stallion, Big Ben

Tracklist:

01. Heaven Is (Where You Are)
02. Strong
03. America
04. Let It Rain
05. It Kills Me
06. Voice of My Silence
07. Incredible
08. Ain't No Sunshine
09. School's Out
10. Ain't No Mountain High Enough
11. Face to Face
12. A Horse with No Name
13. Now He Has Gone
14. Fernando & Lucia
15. Number One
16. Anytime Anywhere
17. Hello from L.A.

+ Video "Strong" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 18 neregistrovaných