Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Heavy Metal , Progressive Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 139 mb

Bio:

Forty Shades is the solo project of the guitarist and singer of „Crematory“ Tosse Basler. The band was founded originally in 2007 by the Ex-Xandria singer Manuela Kraller and Keyboarder Tobias Gut under the name NAGOR MAR.The original inspiration for their music style were bands such as Nightwish and Evanescene with their predominant female vocals in the Symphonic metal band genre. Between 2010 and 2011, the band evolved their musical direction going through lineup changes.The situation calmed down from 2012 with the cooperation of the singer Tosse Basler (Guitarist and singer for the Cleanvocals by Crematory). The new Line-up orientated itself musically completely anew and appeared from now on under the name FORTY SHADES.In 2014, the band recorded their debut album ‘Camera Silens’ and published it early 2015 under the label 7hard (7us media). Their first album received great reviews across Europe by such heavyweights as Metal Hammer Italy (9/10 rating), Rock Hard, and Legacy. It has been labeled best newcomer metal album of 2015. This resulted in numerous radio interviews both in German and French such as influential Swiss radio Couleur3 as well as the opportunity to play as supporting act for bands such as Beyond The Black and Masterplan.The band signed a deal with booking and management agency EAM in early 2016 to capitalize on their early success. The have just released their latest material „Blackstar Diamond“

Album:

In the German band Crematory, which is more likely to settle in Gothic Metal, Tosse Basler is responsible for guitar and the second voice in addition to the local singer Felix. In Forty Shades, his "solo project" next to Crematory, he can devote himself solely to the vocals and has done so wonderfully on the debut album Camera Silens from 2015. Now comes with Blackstar Diamond on 27.04. again about 7hard the successor to the market. It is probably a concept album, d. H. The eleven tracks, which together have a total playing time of about 42 minutes, tell a story that seems to be going well in a relatively gloomy future. Scientists are discovering a planet that is a million times harder than all the rocks on Earth, and is referred to as Blackstar Diamond. In the meantime, I should be well-known that I can do little or nothing with concept albums, because for me the music is still the most important thing and head cinema should come into being anyway. But let's see how Forty Shades get down to business ...With God And The Idol, Forty Shades startle me a bit, because with this pretty theatrical track, I almost fear that it will take that over the entire album. Missing only a narrative voice!But right away with the upcoming title track Blackstar Diamond, Forty Shades are delivering a midtempo track with a wonderful chorus and grandiose work by the instrumental group.Even though the first half of the album is predominantly mid-tempo, and only in the always so insanely catchy and burrowing (pre-) chorus the pace is put on - as in God And The Idol or dichotomy - there is Slave To Your Hate, Downfall Of A Paradigm or The Ultimate Combat also have uptempo tracks, but they also like to play with rhythm and tempo changes. With so many variations, Forty Shades are not boring at first, and the story has become a minor matter with me anyway, because that's very entertaining, and the list of my playing tips is getting longer and longer.Something like a (power) ballad is of course inevitable, here it comes five (!!) times, namely Harvest, Absurd, Idol Worship, The Veil and Snowball. Whether that has anything to do with the story, that really the last tracks - except for The Ultimate Combat - are now all so worn, I can only imagine, but I think it's a pity. There may be ballad fans, I'm not one of them at all, but five such tracks in a row make the second half of the album quite lengthy.I can only repeat myself, Tosse Basler is a great singer, and the four guys he has gathered around him are in no way inferior to their instruments. Since you can even after various Hördurchläufen, which gave it to me alone for this review, still discover small artifice that may well go down in the general sound volume. But the written in the previous paragraph is also valid unfortunately.

Line-Up:

Joël Brechbühl Bass (2012-present)
Christain Wittwer Drums (2012-present) - See also: ex-Nagor Mar
Lukas Mielniczuk Guitars (2012-present)
Raphael Crivelli Guitars (2012-present) - See also: Cryptic Voice, Crimson
Tobias Gut Keyboards (2012-present) - See also: Valkea Valo, ex-Nagor Mar
Tosse Basler Vocals (2012-present) - See also: ex-Poison Asp, ex-Scapegoat, ex-Crematory, ex-Evolution, ex-Avalanche

Tracklist:

01. God And The Idol
02. Blackstar Diamond
03. Slave To Your Hate
04. Dichotomie
05. Downfall Of A Paradigm
06. Harvest
07. The Ultimate Combat
08. Absurd
09. Idol Worship
10. The Veil
11. Snowball

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných