Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Rock , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 176 mb

Bio:

Street Symphonies Records & Burning Minds Music Group are proud to announce all the details of "Rehab", the first official solo album by Italian singer/songwriter Gianluca Firmo.After the critical and fans' acclaim received with the release of Room Experience in 2015 (fronted by rockstar vocalist David Readman), Gianluca was invited by the Street Symphonies' label team to also express himself as singer in a dedicated solo release, in order to show another side of his musical personality. With a finalized line-up of skilled and talented musicians, recruited appositely for backing Gianluca in this solo adventure, recordings started last year at Atomic Stuff Studio (Isorella, Italy), under the technical supervision of sound engineer Oscar Burato (Airbound, Orphan Skin Diseases). The result is shown in twelve charming melodic rock songs, where Gianluca finally had the chance to share his personal singing style coached by the skills and experience of vocal producer Davide "Dave Rox" Barbieri (Raintimes, Room Experience, Wheels Of Fire, Charming Grace).Gianluca says: "Beside the fact that it allows me to sing my own songs, this record is for me both a test and an achievement. A test because It’s the first time that I’m in charge of everything concerning the production of a record. And it is an achievement because I had the chance to work shoulder to shoulder in the studio with some amazing musicians, but also the luck to find a label that allowed me (and supported me) to work with no artistic boundaries and even make some unusual choices to follow my different musical influences and tastes. I feel the result is very personal and though it’s far from being perfect, it sure is my perfect rehab from being put in any frame. And as today I couldn’t be happier than this." Firmo's debut "Rehab" is set for release on October 19, 2018 via Street Symphonies Records / Burning Minds Music Group in Europe, while a dedicated Japanese release is expected later in November via AnderStein Music. Mastering duties have been handled by renowned studio engineer Roberto Priori (Danger Zone, Raintimes, Wheels Of Fire) at PriStudio (Bologna, Italy). CD graphics have been designed by Aeglos Art (Airbound, Raintimes, Michael Kratz, Room Experience, Charming Grace), while the CD booklet features introductive liner notes written by renowned rock journalist Paul Woodward (Fireworks Magazine).

Line Up:

Gianluca Firmo (vocals, backing vocals, keyboards)
Mattia Tedesco (guitars)
Nicola Iazzi (bass guitar)
Daniele Valseriati (drums)
Davide Barbieri (bv)

+ Paul Laine (bv) Mario Percudani (g) Stefano Zeni (g) Carlo Poddighe (g) Pier Mazzini (k) Andrea Cinelli (pi) Alessandro Moro (s)

Tracklist:

01. A Place For Judgement Day
02. Heart Of Stone
03. Shadows And Lights
04. Maybe Forever
05. No Prisoners
06. Didn't Wanna Care
07. Unbreakable
08. Don't Dare To Call It Love
09. Cowboys Once, Cowboys Forever
10. Rehab
11. Until Forever Comes
12. Everything

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 22 neregistrovaných