Be The Wolf - Empress (Japan Edition) (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Okt 2018, 07:19

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 176 mb

Bio:

Be The Wolf was formed in September 2011 in Turin (Italy) from members of various bands including MSWhite (Rise Records).The main goal of the band is writing and playing rock music, plain and simple, without any purpose to conform to particular genres, definitions or labels.In March 2012 the band released "Chameleon", its first song, introduced with a DIY video with the purpose of showing a genuine and not-so-serious side of the band.In June 2012 an official video for a new song, "One Man Wolfpack", was released.The band have got an unreleased Ep as well as a bunch of new songs, and is currently (and always will be) working to new material.Be The Wolf unique wish, like any other band on this wicked planet, is to play around their music as much as possible, whenever and wherever.

Album:

Perhaps Be The Wolf should rename themselves Lone Wolf. Federico Mondelli (Frozen Crown) is cited as the singer, song writer, guitarist and graphic artist. He fronts a Hard Rock power trio drawing inspiration from 80s Heavy Metal and AOR. Empress, the band’s third album, contains “…high speed tracks, with heavy and melodic riffing and tasteful guitar solos, with some occasional power ballads (though constantly keeping a considerably fast pace for the whole duration of the album).”Under a different producer, the band’s description might be accurate. Unfortunately, the album was mixed for heaviness rather than the melody. The lack of nuance in the drums, bass, guitar and layered vocals combined with the constant high tempo of the songs provide diminishing returns. Listen for the potential for improvement during the guitar solos of “Stallone” and “All Days I Missed”. The band sounds very different when the vocals and drums are backed off. The first three songs “Burn Me Out”, “Action”, and “Stallone” feature strong choruses and hook-laden melodies which rise above the din. “Action” is a genre-bending surprise starting with a mighty riff but unexpectedly morphing into a dance club track straight out of the 80s.While the songwriting and musicianship on Empress are a cut above its peers, the production needs more AOR sensibility and restraint. The frantic intensity is best enjoyed in small doses.

Line Up:

Federico Mondelli - vocals and guitar
Marco Verdone - bass
Paul Canetti - drums

Tracklist:

01. Burn Me Out
02. Action
03. Stallone
04. Thousand Years
05. You're My Demon Tonight
06. All Days I Missed
07. Move It
08. Here And Now
09. Trigger Discipline
10. Jungle Julia Ii
11. All Days I Missed (Electro Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Burn Me Out" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 13 neregistrovaných