Crazy Lixx - New Religion (2010) (Frontiers Records Remastered Edition 2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Okt 2018, 07:12

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2010 (Frontiers Records Remastered Edition 2018)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Glam Rock , Sleaze Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 123 mb

Bio:

Crazy Lixx have released a video clip for "Hell Raising Women", the first single from their upcoming album. The band's forthcoming self-titled studio album is due for release on November 7th in Europe and November 11th in North America through on Frontiers Music Srl.'Crazy Lixx' is the Swedish band's third release with Frontiers Music and is the follow-up to their 2012 masterpiece 'Riot Avenue'. That disc reached #4 on the Sleaze Roxx Top 10 of 2012 and was voted fourth best album of the year by readers of the website, trailing only Van Halen, KISS and Slash.Says lead singer and producer Danny Rexon, "We were discussing possible titles for the album and we didn't really feel like any of the suggestions were quite right. Then I came up with the idea of a making it a self-titled album and we all agreed this was the right time for one. You know, bearing the very name of the band, a self-titled album does have a lot to live up to, but we all felt that this album has what it takes to represent the band as a whole, both in terms of the songs, the sound and the performance."With their new album, Crazy Lixx show their growth as a band by sinking their teeth into eleven anthemic rock songs that will satisfy both the hardcore fans, as well as all fans of melodic hard rock and hair metal in general. By combining the strategies of recording and producing the album themselves, along with utilizing the mixing skills of the great Chris Laney, the band has once again returned to the bombastic sound of Crazy Lixx's earlier work while at the same time adding the improved song-writing and musicianship of today's Crazy Lixx."We learnt a lot through the years, especially when it comes to the recording process and we put all that knowledge and experience to use on this album. We used many different studio settings to record different parts of the album and did not rush the recording, but made sure everything was as good as it could get. At the same time we did not want to be too nitpicking with details, I mean we're still in the business of rock n' roll, right?," adds guitarist and co-producer of the album Andy Zata.In addition to returning to the old Crazy Lixx sound, the band has also re-recorded fan favorite "Heroes Are Forever" which was originally on the band's first, now out of print album. "It's this one song, that was our first single back in around 2006, that we've played on almost every live show we've done since then, but when we started to think about it, it was a song that a lot of our fans had no chance to ever listen to. The first album, 'Loud Minority', was released on a minor independent label, in a limited printing which has long since sold out, and it isn't available digitally either. Still we felt that the track was one of those songs that had a really fundamental Crazy Lixx vibe to it, so we decided to record it again and give the fans a nice treat. If you ask me, it came out way better this second time around," says drummer Joel Cirera.Newest and youngest member, bassist Jens Sjoholm adds, "Being my first album release with Crazy Lixx I don't really have any special expectations, but hearing the final result and seeing how fired up the guys are about it makes me look forward to seeing the reactions of the fans and media."With the addition of Jens Sjoholm and the return of original drummer Joel Cirera, Crazy Lixx Mk III proved to be the best line-up to date, both in concert and on record. "I think the fans will really enjoy what we've got in store for them with this album. Killer songs, great sound and memorable hooks combined with a bit of the twin guitar action and riff-based approach that we added to the sound on our last album," says guitarist Edd Liam."It's really a bit of a do or die, no guts, no glory situation -- after all, you only get one chance to do a self titled album, so make sure you do it good," concludes Danny Rexon.

Album:

Frontiers Music decided it was finally time to properly reissue the band’s debut album, remastered and adding seven bonus tracks. At the same time, the first – long out-of-print - two releases for the Frontiers label, “New Religion” and “Riot Avenue” are being reissued with the addition of bonus material too. For the first time, those releases will also be made available on limited vinyl editions too.Crazy Lixx's second full-length release "New Religion" is considered by many their best work to date, here including the killer bonus track 'Lights Out', a monster tune that deserved to be heard by all fans.With the tight production of Chris Laney, few bands are able to capture the sound of the ’80s as well as Crazy Lixx. It is the sound of huge sing-a-long choruses, furious guitar work, and memorable melodies.Crazy Lixx do it all, whether it be full throttle rockers, midtempo melody or heartfelt ballads, these four guys have created here perhaps their more complete album.“21 ‘Til I Die”, “Road To Babylon” and “Lock up Your Daughter” find the band at their rocking best while “Blame It On Love” has that obvious Laney feel dripping all over it.The Crazy Lixx are stepping into Def Leppard‘s shoes with the super-production of “My Medicine” and “Voodoo Woman”, perfect examples of that classic multi-layered production.Another track that stands out is "She's Mine". This one is total glam rock, heavy on the suggestive lyrics, and with a feel bringing to mind Warrant's classic Cherry Pie. Love the keyboards here.Then more aggresive is "Children of the Cross" with its razor riff pay homage to the best of Skid Row, and possibly do it better.While comparisons are inevitable, there is a fine sense of creativity invigorating Crazy Lixx's resurrection of the classic '80s stylings. "New Religion" is not all copycat reminders of Poison or Motley Crue as so many bands from Sweden to Italy hope to show.No, there is real talent and genius here: Crazy Lixx invokes their musical history with fresh rockin' clarity.

Line Up:

Danny Rexon - vocals
Andy Dawson - guitars
Joey Cirera - drums
Luke Rivano - bass

Tracklist:

01. Rock and a Hard Place 3:54
02. My Medicine (R.O.C.K) 4:39
03. 21 'Til I Die 3:24
04. Blame It on Love 4:06
05. Road to Babylon 3:17
06. Children of the Cross 4:30
07. The Witching Hour 4:13
08. Lock Up Your Daughter 4:05
09. She's Mine 3:39
10. What of Our Love 4:16
11. Desert Bloom 0:46
12. Voodoo Woman 3:54
13. Lights Out! (Bonus Track)

+ Video "My Medicine (R.O.C.K)" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok
Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných