Evanescence - Synthesis Live (Japan SHM-CD Edition) (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Okt 2018, 09:41

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018 (Japan SHM-CD Edition)
Style : Symphonic Metal , Alternative Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 155 mb

Bio:

Evanescence /ˌɛv.æn.ˈɛs.ɛns/ is an American rock band founded in Little Rock, Arkansas in 1995 by singer/pianist Amy Lee and guitarist Ben Moody.After recording independent albums, the band released their first full-length album, Fallen, on Wind-up Records in 2003. Fallen sold more than 17 million copies worldwide[4] and helped the band win two Grammy Awards out of seven nominations, as well as scoring No. 6 in CBS's "Top Bestselling Albums of the Last 10 Years" (2008).A year later, Evanescence released their first live album, Anywhere but Home, which sold more than one million copies worldwide. In 2006, the band released their second studio album, The Open Door, which sold more than five million copies.The line-up of the group has changed several times: David Hodges leaving in 2002, co-founder Moody left in 2003 (mid-tour), bassist Will Boyd in 2006, followed by guitarist John LeCompt and drummer Rocky Gray in 2007, and Terry Balsamo in 2015. As a result, none of the band's three studio albums feature the same lineup. The latter two changes led to a hiatus, with temporary band members contributing to tour performances. Billboard ranked Evanescence No. 71 on the Best Artists of the Decade chart.Announced in June 2009, the newest line-up of the band eventually returned with Evanescence, their self-titled third studio album, released on October 11, 2011. It debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart with 127,000 copies in sales.The album also debuted at No. 1 on four other different Billboard charts; the Rock Albums, Digital Albums, Alternative Albums, and the Hard Rock Albums charts. The band spent 2012 on tour in promotion of their latest album with other bands including The Pretty Reckless and Fair to Midland. Troy McLawhorn also became a full-time band member during this time. Following the end of the album's tour cycle in 2012, the band entered another hiatus.In 2015, the band emerged from hiatus and announced they would resume touring; however, they denied that new Evanescence material was being produced, as Lee was focusing on a solo project instead. In addition, Balsamo left the band and was replaced by Jen Majura. Late 2016 saw additional touring from the band and a statement from Lee that Evanescence would continue.

Album:

Evanescence made their way to London on a sold out date of the UK tour in support of their fourth studio album “Synthesis” on 31st March 2018. An evening many fans old and new had been waiting for finally arrived at London’s Royal Festival Hall to experience a re-imagining of their best-loved songs with the spotlight of some live orchestra and electronics combined with Amy Lee’s virtuoso piano and voice. This was bound to be an unforgettable evening for rock fans as well as classical music fans.The symphonic orchestra opening for Evanescence played phenomenally as directed by conductor Susie Benchasil Seiter who entered the stage with a wide smile to loud applauding crowd. The classical ensemble performed a cover of Mozart’s very famous masterpiece “La Chasse” and “Moonlight Montana” (Beethoven) beautifully complemented by a pianist. The audience neatly applauded at the end of each music piece. The 25-minute set ended with “Together Again” and many would agree it ended too soon. The alluring work by the orchestra enchanted the crowd who were certainly ready for what was to come next.The lights dimmed, the crowd roared with cheer and that meant it was time for the two-time Grammy-award winning Evanescence to take the stage. Lead singer Amy Lee made her entrance in a lavish forest green gown taking her position centre stage on the grand piano and went straight into the intro of “Overture” and smoothly transitioned into “Never Go Back.” Four songs in and the set reached new heights with Lee’s stunning voice that had developed new nuances perfectly fitting for the classical arrangement. Some may suggest this compensated for the loss of the heavy guitars that I once remember from the 90’s. Highlights include the dramatic yet sensational performance of the classic “Bring Me To Life” the usually heavy riffing was toned down with the addition of the orchestral elements went down immensely together with a hypnotic light show which captivated the crowd. It was like a dream. The transformation of “My Heart Is Broken” with the orchestra was met with loud clapping and cheering. Nevertheless, the heavy sound wasn’t completely lost as drummer Will Hunt demonstrated on his electronic drum kit throwing out fat beats and thunderous jack hammer kick drumming.The audience showed immense affection for Lee as they shouted “we love you” in between songs and piano interludes, and in return she dedicated the old fan favourite “My Immortal” to the fans which pumped them further. Two new songs “Imperfection,” and “Speak To Me” performed solo by Lee and the rest of the band joined her on stage for the final song “Swimming Home” which formed part of the encore songs that I felt was rushed. While Lee was the focal point of the band she was quick to acknowledge the other members of the her band bassist Tim McCord, guitarists Troy McLawhorn and Jen Majura, and of course drummer Hunt for their contributions.Overall, the orchestra was made up of freelance musicians therefore cannot be named, however they played wonderfully with their scrupulously precise and squeaky-clean covers. The powerful performance by Evanescence was perfectly executed, but the real atmosphere came from the orchestra and the evening undoubtedly belonged to Amy Lee stunned the crowd with her overwhelming vocal ability and stage presence. With a heavy haze and exhilarating light displays used throughout the show featuring electronics and a large classical ensemble this was one memorable journey and an unmissable show as Evanescence continue touring the UK on the Synthesis Tour.

Line Up:

Amy Lee – lead vocals, keyboards, piano, harp (1995–present)
Tim McCord – bass guitar (2006–present)
Will Hunt – drums (2011–present; live member 2007–2010)
Troy McLawhorn – lead guitar (2015–present), rhythm guitar (2011–2015; live member 2007–2011)
Jen Majura – rhythm guitar, backing vocals (2015–present)

Tracklist:

01. Overture / Never Go Back
02. Lacrymosa
03. End Of The Dream
04. My Heart Is Broken
05. Lithium
06. Bring Me To Life
07. Unravelling (Interlude) / Imaginery
08. Secret Door
09. Hi-Lo
10. Lost In Paradise
11. Your Star
12. My Immortal
13. The Inbetween (Piano Solo) / Imperfection
14. Speak To Me
15. Good Enough
16. Swimming Home

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných