T.A.C.E. Project - Time Traveller (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Okt 2018, 11:21

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok
Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 169 mb

Bio:

T.A.C.E. Project (form.: The Andrzej Citowicz Experience) is an international band project that was originally founded in 2012 by Andrzej Citowicz (egypt) and Dirk Arnicke (germany).Influenced by rock music from the late 70ies to the 90ies they found their own style through the unique, guitar based compositions of Andrzej Citowicz and Dirk Arnicke.The solid base comes from the basstracks of Patryk Szymanski (poland).Drums, keys and mixing is done by Dirk Arnicke (germany).With the vocalist and lyricist Oliver Monsieur (germany), they released an EP called Jack Of Hearts in 2015.After that the project was closed in June 2015.In January 2018 they re-started the project, thanks to the vocalist Mike Gerhold who joined it.The best is yet to come.TACE IS BACK !

Album:

Born in Wolfhagen, Germany, in 1975, the singer Mike Gerhold is a well-known representative of the North Hesse music scene. He has more than twenty years of stage experience under his belt, having earned his chops in German bands such as Rockhead as well as solo. He also opened the concerts for big Rock and Metal acts, ranging from the Sweet and Slade to Doro Pesch and Saxon. In recent years, he contributed background vocals to Bonfire’s 2017 release ‘Byte The Bullet’ alongside the Italian singer, keyboard player and producer Alessandro Del Vecchio.With Gerhold on board, the musicians started working on their new album. Few months ago T.AC.E. Project released first two singles (“You made my day” and “Come into my bed”). Singles were played in German and Polish radio stations. After 6 months of work T.A.C.E. Project prepared 10 songs and decided to release their album “Time Traveller” on October 10th, 2018.It’s hard to believe that such rock songs with real heart and soul have been recorded by four musicians who have never had the opportunity to meet in real life. Andrzej, Dirk, Patryk and Mike created the music together, milions of miles away from each other. They have recorded tracks separately in their home studios and later they used internet like a medium between them. Out of their work came to life pure rock music with heart and soul. The style of their songs reminds of the music the of 70s, 80s and 90s.

Line-Up:

Mike Gerhold - Vocals
Patryk Szymanski - Bass / Acoustic Guitar
Andrzej Citowicz - Guitars
Dirk Arnicke - Drums / Keys

Mixed and Engineered by Dirk Arnicke

Tracklist:

01. You Made My Day
02. Vanished Love
03. Come Into My Bed
04. Live My Life
05. Silver Sail
06. Time Traveller
07. Driftin Through The Night
08. Give Me A Sign
09. Little Smile
10. Blind

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 20 neregistrovaných