Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 144 mb

Bio:

Early 2008 in Stockholm, Sweden, four young and aspiring musicians got together to form a band.With a want for something majestic and a fascination for egyptian history Rob Love Magnusson(guitar), George Egg(drums), Joel Fox apelgren(bass) and John Berg(guitar) took on the name of Dynazty.Lacking a singer the four-piece went on a massive manhunt, ultimately finding Nils Molin through an ad via the myspace community. A sound began to establish as songs were written and the completed line-up decided there was no time to fool around. Financing the recording of a full-length album themselves was the only right thing to do and thus the Polar studios and producer Chris Laney was booked for the fall of 2008.Recording and mixing of the yet untitled album was finished in november and in January of 2009 Dynazty signed a license deal with american label Perris Records for a release in june.Bring The Thunder as the modestly debut album was titled, was recieved well by critics, praising the bands retro-sound and overall playing ability. But due to the lack of promotion and availabilty in Sweden, home country of Dynazty, the album and the band was never really recognised in swedish media.Nonetheless in october the same year, Dynazty embarked on a european tour to promote the album, supporting swedish hardrockers The Poodles. But before the tour started John Berg decided to leave the band to pursue other musical directions and was temporarily replaced by guitar player Mano Lewys.As 2010 commenced the now four-piece felt the need to write new material and finding a record label that could support the release of a new album properly. After long negotiations the band finally signed with swedish/american label Stormvox records, owned by the infamous swedish actor Peter Stormare. Writing the new album took up most of the year and finally in january of 2011 the swedish dynasty flew over the atlantic ocean to record in Los Angeles, California.Before the release of "Knock You Down" as the follow up to "Bring The Thunder" was named, Dynazty was privilaged to make a guest appearence in the swedish finale of the Eurovision Song Contest in front of approximately 3,7 million viewers performing a cover version of last years swedish winner song, "This Is My Life". The song became a minor hit in sweden and established Dynazty as a force to be reckoned with within the music business.When "Knock You Down" was finally released in April it climbed to #1 on the swedish metal charts and to #21 on the mainstream charts. Dynazty toured Sweden in support of the album throughout the summer and in the fall the same year they toured the UK together with Electric boys and Miss Behavior among others.While Dynazty was officially a four-piece, Mano Lewys had been their second guitar player ever since 2009 acting as a hired gun. But before the UK tour commenced Mano had decided to quit his post and focus on his personal life. So the band said a freindly goodbye to a long time freind and started looking for a replacement. Long time freind and even in-law reletive of Rob Love Magnusson, Mike Laver was brought in to help out on the UK tour. Back in Sweden after the tour Dynazty felt a need to once and for all complete the line-up and make it a five-piece again. And if there was someone the band wanted more than any other guitarist, and had proven he was up for the task it was Mike. My saying yes when asked, Mike completed the line-up.During the late summer and fall, the band had written material for a new album. Eager to release an album in early 2012 the five-piece started the search for a producer and a studio. Wanting a change in sound the band visited Peter "Pain" Tägtgren in his studio The Abyss discussing the possibility of working together. After much e-mailing and schedule arrangements the studio was booked for Dynazty in december.Right around this time it was also made official that Dynazty was to compete in the swedish preliminary of the Eurovison Song Contest in february 2012 with the song "Land Of Broken Dreams". "An honor and an offer that could not be refused" the boys said.When december commenced Dynazty was recording their third album, their second in one year in The Abyss studios with producer Peter Tägren at the helm and the first with Mike Laver on guitars.The upcoming album entitled "Sultans Of Sin" will hit the shelfs and servers in February 29:th 2012 and as Nils Molin, Rob Love Magnusson, Joel Fox Apelgren, George Egg and Mike Laver rushes into the new year with a spanish tour in january I can only rest my case and say:This is just the beginning....

Album:

Sweden's modern melodic metal outfit Dynazty return with their strongest effort so far. "Firesign" is the band's most creative, dynamic and inspired album yet. The Swedes add a pinch of hardness, but also have innovative influences and don't lose sight to their catchy melodies. After "Titanic Mass", which is a chunk of an album and is produced by Peter Tägtgren (Hypocrisy, Pain), its successor "Firesign" is the only logical step in the evolution of Dynazty, if the next goal is taking the rock throne.As I have said many times, what I love perhaps most of all is heavy metal combined with big pop hooks. That combination hits at every part of who I am as a music fan, and it is done well so rarely, so I try to hang on dearly every time I come across a good record. That is why Dynazty is a bit odd. Their last two albums have hit the right balance, and I have enjoyed them, yet they haven't stuck with me the same way my favorites do. I still play Bloodbound's "Tabula Rasa" at least bi-monthly, and James LaBrie's "Impermanent Resonance" hits me every time I hear it. Dynazty hasn't done that for me yet. I always hold out hope that it will happen the next time, which just so happens to be now.Listening to "Firesign", it sounds like an album I should absolutely love. "The Grey" is a song that builds up to a chorus with a strong melody and stop-start guitars that have a simple hook to them as well. That is the kind of little thing that makes it harder to forget a song. You can take all the technical runs of notes the most talented players can muster, and none of them mean anything. But if you can play two notes that have a groove you can hum along with, you've figured out what writing songs is all about.Dynazty can't resist throwing some extra cheese into a style of metal that often gets portrayed that way regardless. The title track, as well as a couple of other spots, are dotted with strongly digital synth tones. How seriously you take your metal will probably determine whether or not you enjoy those aspects. For me, they don't last long very long, so I have no problem with them trying to add color to the songs. This wouldn't be the right music for them to go all-in on "Follow The Reaper" era Children Of Bodom synths, but as minor details they work.The issue that crops up is the nature of pop music. Everyone tends to have an idea of what pop melodies are supposed to sound like (myself included), which can be so limiting that the songs you create off that template can be too similar. There have been a few bands this year I have mentioned having songs that felt too similar to songs from their own recent past. With Dynazty, there are a couple of melodies just within this album that are rather close to one another. I think perhaps the target they were shooting for was not quite wide enough.But don't let that distract from the main point here, which is that "Firesign" is a solid album of catchy melodic metal. If you've heard any of the singles that were put out, you will know what the rest of the album has to offer. There isn't a lot in the way of diversity here, but what's done is done well. Dynazty has a signature sound they are mining, and they are merely refining that sound to create albums that deliver heavy guitars and catchy vocals. I can't blame them for doing what works.So my takeaway from "Firesign" is pretty much the same as it was when I was listening to their previous album, "Titanic Mass". Dynazty doesn't quite hit the highs of my favorites from the style, but they do a good job of delivering songs that deliver on all the aspects of metal I love. That makes it an easy recommendation.

Line Up:

Nils Molin – vocals
Love Magnusson – guitar
George Egg – drums
Mike Lavér – guitar
Jonathan Olsson – bass

Tracklist:

01. Breathe With Me
02. The Grey
03. In The Arms Of A Devil
04. My Darkest Hour
05. Ascension
06. Firesign
07. Closing Doors
08. Follow Me
09. Let Me Dream Forever
10. Starfall
11. The Light Inside The Tunnel

+ Video "The Grey" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 23 neregistrovaných