Double Crush Syndrome - Flash & Blood (EP) (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 18 Sep 2018, 13:31

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Hard Rock , Glam Sleaze Rock´n´Roll
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 368 mb

Bio:

DCS was born in January 2013. Our first album "The You Filter" came out in April 2013. Since then we have played full tours and played multi-shows in Germany and parts of Europe with HARDCORE SUPERSTAR, SEBASTIAN BACH, DORO, J.B.O., OHRENFEINDT, THE 69 CATS and more. We play with the highest energy level like every show could be our last. Right now we are working on our 2nd album called "Shouting at people until they agree" which is due in October 2015.

Album:

Double Crush Syndrome, who achieved #48 in the official German album charts with their debut record "Die For Rock N' Roll", just released their new single "Rebel Yell", a cover of Billy Idol's famous song. They also started the pre-order for their upcoming "Flash & Blood"-EP, which will be released on the 14th of September via Arising Empire, today.Vocalist & guitarist Andy Brings says: "Of course, Rebel Yell is basically uncoverable, and of course we don’t care. Billy Idol is the king, but Double Crush Syndrome are also pretty damn good, and we're very proud of our interpretation of the song. I produced it together with Uwe Hoffmann (DIE ÄRZTE, DONOTS, SPORTSFREUNDE STILLER and many more), my dear friend and mentor. He is also a king! We just found our flow, everything is beautiful, everything is love ..... now we turn it right up! MORE, MORE, MORE!"

Line Up:

Andy Brings (lead vocals, guitar) (Ex-Sodom)
Slick Prolidol (bass, backing vocals)
Jason-Steve Mageney (drums)

Tracklist:

01. Rebel Yell
02. I Don't Like You
03. Riot Act (feat. Scotti Hill)
04. Breakin' the Law

Live in Madrid:

05. She's a Pistol
06. Yeah! Pain!
07. Blood on My Shirt
08. Die for Rock 'N' Roll
09. Gimme Everything

+ Video "Gimme Everything" (Official Live Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 19 neregistrovaných