Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Hard Rock , Rock' n 'Roll
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 133 mb

Bio:

You’ve heard our name, you’ve seen our records, our t-shirts and our stickers. We’re probably the favorite band of someone you know and yet maybe we’re still a mystery to you. Well my friend, that’s okay, you’re at the right place to get to know the greatest rock-n-roll band in the world, The Supersuckers.And the next time you see the ‘Supersuckers’ name, whether it’s in the record store, online somewhere, or on the marquee at your local rock club, know that there’s some quality, honest, ass-kicking, hard working individuals behind it all trying to make your life a little better through the “Evil Powers Of Rock-n-Roll” (and the occasional detour into the country music, of course) and we’d love nothing better than to have you there with us as! Just remember to wear clean underwear, because we’re gonna rock your pants right off of you.

Album:

It’s telling that the new album from Supersuckers begins with Eddie Spaghetti – the bands irascible frontman – screaming at somebody. Finally, he yells: “we’ll do it fucking live, the fucking thing sucks!” With that, “All Of The Time” kicks off and, brother, no one here is looking back.“….Time” suggests, with no hint of irony: “I hope I am not too lippy, I am shooting from the hippy” and within five minutes and 14 seconds it proves exactly that literally no one can claim the spirit of rock n roll runs through their veins like Supersuckers.They know this too. They are, in fact, one of the most confident bands in the world (as well as being one of the best). “The History Of Rock N Roll” devotes its time to putting the world to rights. First, the extremely erudite Spaghetti (one of the finest songwriters on the planet – as well as arguably the scariest individual I have ever met) lists all the bands he loves that you should too (he basically orders this), then he dismisses new outfits, thus: “I don’t really give a shit/at least not like I could/it ain’t blowing my skirt up/ because it ain’t no good.” Before the killer pay off in the third verse: “oh The Supersuckers, man, the fucking greatest band in the world.”.Their last album, “Holdin’ The Bag” explored their country side fully, “Suck It” goes back to just being country flavoured. “Dead Inside” offers a southern vibe, but takes apart whiny singer/songwriters, “you don’t wanna know, and I don’t want you to find out, what I’m going through, it doesn’t need a shout out” spits its chorus, in the most melodic punk way you can imagine. They follow this up with “Breakin’ My Balls” – arguably the best Motorhead song that Motorhead didn’t write, and that is the two sides to this band, right there.Even allowing for the fact that, here, everything they do is through the prism of rock n roll, there is more light and shade than most bands. “Worst Thing Ever” is a ballad done Supersuckers style – and god knows Spaghetti, who battled throat cancer would have had plenty of dark material if he’d wanted – while “What’s Up With This Motherfuckin’ Thing” is punk rock fury that Zeke would be proud of and that is before “Cold Wet Wind”, comes in strutting the harmonica drenched blues.But then, well this is Supersuckers. Which is precisely why there should be a song on this record called “(I’m Gonna Choke Myself And Masturbate) Till I Die” (key line: “I wont give a shit what anyone thinks, when I am hanging from my doorknob in a pool of my own stink”) and that’s precisely why this one is so good.“Private Parking Lot” is another nefarious tale, this time over a Georgia Satellites style groove, and after the spirit of Lemmy has been invoked one last time over “Beer Drinkers And Hell Raisers” – on which they are joined by Jesse Dayton (country sideman to the stars) – you are left with the overriding thought that although Supersuckers don’t make bad records, with “Suck It” they’ve made a belter.Eddie Spaghetti is a man who seems to like the last word, so we’ll give him it. “I’ve come to realize what we do is not for everyone, but I still feel like we have hit songs.” He said of the album. “This one sounds like it’s coming from dudes in their 50s who’ve been doing it for a long time and have this stupid hope that someday somebody will hear our song and make it popular like it oughta be. Because that is the truth.”I am not disagreeing, and even If I did, I wouldn’t tell Eddie.This is nothing more, and nothing less than a triumph of rock n roll.

Line-Up:

Eddie Spaghetti - Vocals, Bass.
'Metal' Marty Chandler - Guitar, Vocals.
'Captain' Chris Von Streicher - Drums.

Tracklist:

01. All Of The Time
02. The History Of Rock 'N' Roll
03. Dead Inside
04. Breaking My Balls
05. The Worst Thing Ever
06. What's Up (With This Motherfucking Thing?)
07. Cold Wet Wind
08. (Im Gonna Choke Myself And Masturbate) ‘Til I Die
09. Private Parking Lot
10. Beerdrinkers And Hellraisers

+ Video "The History Of Rock 'N' Roll" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných