Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Heavy Metal , Hard Rock , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 170 mb

Bio:

What started as the perfect excuse to play heavy riffs and drink a few beers, led to our first EP ‘Here Comes The Sin’ (2009), a debut album ‘Demons To Rest’ (Facto Records - 2012) and Victorious (Spinal Records - 2014).Dealing with line-up changes and the tragic death of our bass player in 2015, we’ve only grown tighter as a unit both personally and as a band. The heart wants what it wants, so we decided to strike back hard! And judging by the quotes of the gentlemen below, our newest album 'Flesh & Bones' will hit you right where it hurts!Supported by Alcatraz Music, Hell City secured slots at Graspop Metal Meeting (BE), Summer Breeze (GER), Out And Loud (GER) and successfully toured in several countries like the UK, France, Denmark, Germany, The Netherlands.... Hell City are forging a promising future for themselves, gathering live credits on the go. Join the experience... HELLFIRE’S HERE!Mikey Doling about Hell City : Hell City should be in the big leagues touring the world. They are the perfect storm of talent and charisma. From my experience, I find that's what it takes to have a successful high-level music career. Can't wait to see it happen!!Dan Swanö about Hell City : Excellent, powerful Heavy Metal with a fine-tuned blend of aggression and melody. Great musicianship and well-crafted songs with hooks all over the place! Very recommended!

Album:

Belgian heavy metal has always denied higher honors beyond the rock-hard underground, and probably not in vain. Even HELL CITY are now working off their album for the fourth time on much more compelling models of international luminaries - probably without leaving a lasting impression beyond their local milieu.Artisanal and sonic - Dan Swanö has been harnessed to mastering - is on "Flesh & Bones" all right, but the impression left by the eight songs after the insignificant intro 'Resurrection' is tremendously lukewarm. Over the last few years, the group has shifted its focus to the lowlands of the commonplace Thrash, which has been accompanied by the increased involvement of shouting and hissing from its frontwoman. Her voice, which oscillates between those of front-line provincial cover bands and more aggressive expressions, suggests, mindful of the added growls in the prevailing mid-tempo bustle, one has to do with a cross lame copy of Arch Enemy.HELL CITY bobble in interchangeable song format for an average of four minutes each without setting their own accents, on top of that too often with cramped dark undertones and applied aggressiveness. You almost have to laugh about an almost poppy melodic rocker like 'Me My Enemy' in the otherwise dominating style; funny is the fact that this band has been going on for ten years, without telling anything relevant or at least preparing already present in a lively way, but not at all.CONCLUSION: With "Flesh & Bones" HELL CITY have an indictment of poverty. The band shows zero emotional sensitivity, let alone understanding how to make traditional knitted Rock to Metal songs fresh. The disc is nothing more than a good-sounding nuisance - mannered, unaesthetic and without any apparent motivation emerged except that, "just let's" on hard.

Line-Up:

Tommy Goffin Drums (2007-present) - See also: ex-Death's Bride
Vincent Noben Guitars (lead) (2008-present)
Alan Coenegrachts Guitars (rhythm) (2010-2013, 2015-present) - See also: Exterminator, ex-Desperation
Michelle Nivelle Vocals (2011-present)
Bart Walravens Bass (2015-present)

Tracklist:

01. Resurrection
02. Playing With Fire
03. Your Darkest Hour
04. Kill With Kindness
05. Me My Enemy
06. Bogus Potus
07. Supernatural
08. Embrace The Chaos
09. Flesh & Bones

+ Video "Your Darkest Hour" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 19 neregistrovaných