Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 166 mb

Bio:

The band was born in August 2005, playing since the beginning a dark modern Heavy Metal, raw and noble at the same time.In October 2005 it took over the name "Red Warlock", and started working on the first demo cd "Rising From Hell" and playing live.In September 2009 the band finished the recording sessions of a new Promo CD titled "Sabrewolf", and the first full-length album "Serve Your Master" was released December 6th, 2010 by My Graveyard Productions.In April 2012, the band toured the U.S.: 9 shows through Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina and Florida.In September 2012, Red Warlock changed name into Negacy ('nɛgəsi).During all these years of growth, which has led it towards various different musical directions, it felt the need for a new monicker, suitable for the dark modern nature of the band.Since a while it's dealing with topics as cultural decadence and human condition decay, seeing, behind it all, a well thought machinery.The result was to create "Negacy", a fusion of the words "Negation" and "Legacy".This change is for sure the symbol of a fresh start for the band, which is setting up for working like never before, to gather as much as possible from its past and future. A new beginning, taking over and carrying on Red Warlock's aim throughout the years, with even more awareness.The latest album "Flames of Black Fire", released by Jolly Roger Records in 2015, clearly demonstrates what stated before.After its release, a new era starts for Negacy, as they decide to move to the United Kingdom, where they meet the new bass player Adrián Serrano.Between April and May 2016 the band toured China: 13 shows throughout the whole country. Straight after the tour, Leonel Silva becomes the new official Negacy singer.In 2018 Negacy signs with Massacre Records for the release of a new 11 tracks full-length album, the drum tracks of which have been played by Raphael Saini (ex Iced Earth, ex One Machine), as the official drummer Claudio Sechi has been away from the band for about one year.The new work is going to be more melodic and violent than the previous album “Flames of Black Fire”, and the production made a noticeable step forward in terms of quality.

Album:

When I was ten, I lived in a town in northern Canada that was 250 miles from the nearest house that actually had a working television. It was here I truly developed my love of music and the written word. Sitting in my friend's living room one cold November weekend, his brother came in and put something on the turntable that changed my life forever. 2112. Enough said, right? He then told me something I understand but don't totally agree with. "If you can dance to it, it ain't worth listening to." I do use that piece of advice somewhat when listening to Prog. Negacy's Escape From Paradise fills that rule out nicely.From the opening instrumental "Ex Cinere" with actual bowed instruments being used you can tell you’re in for an experience as the drums build faster and more complex to the sudden explosion of guitar and bass to open "Born Betrayed" and we're introduced to new frontman Leonel Silva's graveley but yet incredibly soulful voice. The time signature changes are fast and elegant, and if you’re listening to the smooth interaction between guitarists Andy Mornar and John Sindiryan you'd almost miss them if drummer Raphael Saini didn't highlight them with some inspired kit manipulation. Bassist Adrian Serrano polished it off with some lines that changed a basic minor cord to something more moving by adding a note to fill out the full band cord.Hoping that the opening was not a fluke, I was rewarded with the complex song "Dog Among the Wolves" that kept me guessing what was coming next, and I loved ever surprising time, key, and tempo change. The almost marshal opening of "Escape From Paradise" set me up for the slow heavy cords to follow when the vocals entered. The marathon flurry of the double kick actually emphasized the slow nature of the song. "Under the Sycamore" ain't a relaxing nap leaning against a tree, it's a nightmare run from your fears, made all the more real by the beautiful interaction going on between each musician. The opening to "Scattered Life" (the under cranked music box) scared me a little, and my fear cranked up a notch when the band took over keeping the song going but turning it from a major to a minor key and pumping the volume up.When a song titled "Black Messiah" starts with a violin, I look forward to neck breaking headbanging and I was rewarded with moshpit speed as well. "Last Will", the last song is a slow but yet still chest pounding ending fitting for an album as well thought out as this one. My final thought is this. With most CD's I look back and can say "This was my favorite song" With Negacy's Escape From Paradise I can't even find a song and say "this was my least favorite". Well produced and written, with very talented musicians, it's an album worth many listens, and each time you'll hear something missed before.

Line-Up:

Leonel Silva: vocals
Andy Mornar: guitars
John Sindiryan: guitars
Adrián Serrano: bass
Claudio Sechi: drums

Tracklist:

01. Ex Cinere
02. Born Betrayed
03. Dog Among The Wolves
04. Land Of Oblivion
05. Escape From Paradise
06. Under The Sycamore
07. Lies Of Empathy
08. Scattered Life
09. Slave To The Faith
10. Black Messiah
11. Last Will

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 23 neregistrovaných