Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 132 mb

Bio:

SNEW is an American hard rock band from Los Angeles, California. Consisting of founders Curtis Don Vito (lead singer), Andy Lux (lead guitar), and Mark Ohrenberger (drums), along with Lenny Spickle (rhythm guitar). Formed in 2005, SNEW has released three albums, numerous singles and has sustained a steady tour schedule across the US along with occasional major festival appearances. SNEW maintains an international fan base with critical acclaim from major publications and radio around the world.The single "The Juice of Power" kicked off 2016 debuting at #5 on the iTunes Rock Chart.SNEW returned to Rocklahoma 2016 Memorial Day Weekend. Rocklahoma is one of the largest Rock Festivals in the United States. 2016 celebrated the Tenth Anniversary of Rocklahoma held in Pryor, Oklahoma.SNEW songs are in regular use by Major League Sports Teams. The song "Heavy Water" regularly played during NHL nationally televised games. The songs "Knock It Out Of The Park" and "Pick Up The Ball" regularly played during MLB nationally televised games, the NFL has used their song "Shinebox"."Stand Up High" appears in the supernatural thriller "Extraterrestrial" released through IFC Films and several SNEW songs were used in the documentary films "INSIDE METAL: The Pioneers of LA Hard Rock and Metal" and "INSIDE METAL: The LA Metal Scene Explodes".SNEW credits:Long time/current producer Bobby Owsinski (Jimi Hendrix, The Who, Elvis, Ramones, Neil Young) Author of 24 books, including "Music 3.0" Owsinski's books are required reading at Berklee College of Music & other major universities.SNEW's 2nd album "We Do What We Want" was recorded and mixed by Grammy Award winner, Ed Cherney (Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton, Iggy Pop, Bob Dylan, AC/DC, Spinal Tap, Bonnie Raitt).SNEW's third album "What's It To Ya" was recorded and mixed by legendary Abbey Road engineer, Ken Scott (The Beatles, David Bowie, Jeff Beck, Elton John, Pink Floyd, Alice Cooper). What's It To Ya was also released in Japan by Hydrant/EMI.Singles: SNEW has released three singles to date. Highway Star (the Deep Purple classic) with special guest Allan Holdsworth on lead guitar 2009, Thunderdog 2014, The Juice of Power 2016. All produced by Bobby Owsinski.

Album:

“My baby’s like a piano, when she ain’t upright, she’s grand.”At 14 years old, in the summer of 1990. I’ll admit, I considered that to be both the height of amusement, and moreover musical skill.That line actually comes from the last song on Johnny Crash’s “Neighbourhood Threat” record (the lead single “Hey Kid” was one that we buzzed off for months) but I mention it here because every time I’ve heard Snew I’ve always thought of JC.Since 2008, the Californian’s have done the whole, what we now have to call “sleaze rock” but was merely rock n roll when I was a lad, thing better than just about anyone else – and “You’ve Got Some Nerve” is another example of that.“UR Freaking Me Out” starts in raucous fashion (everything about Snew sounds raucous) but the horn section gives this the feel of something out of Aerosmith’s “Permanent Vacation” outtakes draw.In truth, nothing here is interested in being cutting edge (and why should it?). Instead, “Holy Hell” is like some turbo charged leather trouser wearing Chuck Berry take on rock n roll, “Acetylene Queen” has a bass rumble that sounds positively filthy – as well as sounding exactly like you’d imagine a song called “Acetylene Queen” to sound too.It will come as a surprise to no one involved in this that I’ll have to mention AC/DC at some point. Hell, all great rock music should have some AC/DC in it, shouldn’t it? And Vito doesn’t sound too dissimilar to Bon Scott at the best of times, but on “Put Upon” they whip up a storm that Angus and ….urmmm….Axl would be proud of.One of the best things about this collection is that it doesn’t have one of those ballads on. One of those ballads like “Never Say Goodbye” that when you first heard it you’d go “ewwww that’s the worst song on the album”, then some girl would go off with your mate and you’d all of a sudden think was about you. “….Nerve” ain’t interested in a ballad about Jayne, merely trying to find another Jayne to replace her, that’s why “Sharpie” sounds so full of beans and why the last solo from Andy Lux sounds so gleeful.“You Tell Me” is a little slower, and has a real swing about it – but there’s an undercurrent of something a little nefarious even here, while “Something New Everybody Wants” should be a Thunder song, it really should. But it isn’t. Snew got there first.“Revolution Is A Closed Loop” comes on like The Dead Daisies and is an arena rocker in waiting – and has to be given bonus points for getting the word “transmogrified” into a song with a straight face.And the title track is probably the best of all. Sweden’s Hard Rock kings Bonafide are surely casting envious glances in its direction – but like Snew they are so steeped in the music they’d probably love it to.That, really, is the point. This is a band that clearly loves the music it plays. There is nothing false here, just pure enjoyment. What’s Snew, pussycat? Nothing. But “You’ve got Some Nerve” is ace just the same.

Line-Up:

Curtis Don Vito - vocals
Andy Lux - guitar
Lenny Spickle - rhythm guitar
Mark Ohrenberger - drums

Tracklist:

01. Ur Freaking Me Out
02. Holy Hell
03. Acetylene Queen
04. Put Upon
05. Sharpie
06. You Tell Me
07. Something New Everybody Wants
08. Revolution Is a Closed Loop
09. You've Got Some Nerve

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 19 neregistrovaných