Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 128 mb

Bio:

From the age of six, Dion Bayman started piano lessons and the years that followed Bayman became an accomplished pianist. As a teenager, Dion began writing and recording his own original songs, many of which were heavily requested and played on local radio stations. Later we find him, as a singer, in many local rock bands. His influences are mainly from the U.S. rock scene and bands such as Matchbox Twenty, Bon Jovi, Keith Urban, Richard Marx and Bryan Adams to name just a few.In 2014, Dion released a really solid record, “Afterburn”, that left me with the best impressions. It was a fine piece of modern melodic rock stuff with the signature of this very talented musician. Nowadays, Dion Bayman is about to release his brand new record with the title “Don’t Look Down”.“One More Reason” is the first sample of the new album and, man, it’s pure delightful!! This opener shows the attention of Dion to experiment to some ‘punchier’ ways and the result is superb. It’s a fine melodic rock gem with a great chorus line and crunchier guitars. “24 Hours A Day” continues in a more commercial paths while in “Keep Coming Back” we are dealing with a solid radio-friendly tune that is build for the airwaves!! One of my favorite tracks here is the fast-paced rocker of “This Time” with its huge melody and its feel-good vibe. Brilliant stuff!!!”Open Your Heart” is yet another highlight out of the new record.This is Dion Bayman best record to-date, period!! A killer release that includes ten little melodic rock gems filled with ‘clever’ hooks and choruses, excellent performances, a positive vibe and heart and soul!!

Album:

Art Of Melody Music & Burning Minds Music Group are excited to announce all the details of "Better Days", the new official studio album by Aussie melodic rocker Dion Bayman, scheduled for release on September 21, 2018. The ten tracks of "Better Days" show the unquestionable skills of Dion Bayman in capturing the essence of a catchy and up-to-date FM sound, built on high quality songwriting reminiscent to the likes of late 90s Bon Jovi, Richard Marx & Bryan Adams.Dion says: "With each new release, my goal is to make it better than the last in every aspect. I think I've grown as a songwriter and production wise it's the best sounding album I've produced. I am extremely proud of this record."Fans of classic melodic rock melodies with a modern twist will love "Better Days", especially thanks to the infectious choruses included within the whole track listing of the album. Also, to offer a pleasant experience to the fans on the visual side as well, the CD graphics have been designed by Aeglos Art (Airbound, Raintimes, Michael Kratz, Firmo, Room Experience, Charming Grace), while the CD booklet features introductive liner notes written by Antonio AORLAND, official speaker and director of AORLAND Radio Show in Spain. The first official single, "Better Days", will be released late July with an official lyric video.

Line Up:

Dion Bayman: all vocals, instruments and programming

Album written, recorded, produced, mixed and mastered by Dion Bayman.

Tracklist:

01. Ready For The Real Thing
02. Rise And Fall
03. Better Days
04. The Best Times Of My Life
05. Leap Of Faith
06. Fallin' For You
07. Pieces
08. Out Of Mind Out Of Sight
09. Cold
10. If I Could

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných