Twisted Sister - You Can't Stop Rock'n'Roll (1983) (2CD) (Remastered Expanded Edition 2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Twisted Sister - You Can't Stop Rock'n'Roll (1983) (2CD) (Remastered Expanded Edition 2018)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Sep 2018, 08:25

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1983 (Remastered Expanded Edition 2018)
Style : Hard Rock , Glam Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 127 mb

Bio:

Twisted Sister is an American hard rock band from Long Island, New York. Twisted Sister's most well-known hits include "We're Not Gonna Take It" and "I Wanna Rock". Many of the band's songs explore themes of parent vs. child conflicts and criticisms of the educational system.While the band members' famously cross-dressed appearance might seem to link them with the 1980s glam metal movement, Twisted Sister's aggressive musical style was coupled with a more grotesque use of makeup and women's clothing resulting in a product quite distinct from the more hedonistic androgyny of glam metal groups like Mötley Crüe, Ratt and Poison. Often considered glam metal for their image,the band rejects the "glam metal" tag as inappropriate.Twisted Sister are also ranked No. 73 in VH1's 100 greatest artists of hard rock.

Album:

The new 2CD expanded edition of “You Can’t Stop Rock ‘N’ Roll” released yesterday has been remastered in 2018 especially for this set, and includes three studio bonus tracks; ‘One Man Woman’, ‘Four Barrel Heart Of Love’ and ‘ Feel The Power’ which previously appeared on the B-Side of the ‘You Can’t Stop Rock ‘N’ Roll’ EP.The second CD comprises of their raw and raucous live set from London’s fabled Marquee Club from March 1983. Recorded specifically to be used as B-Sides for the aforementioned ‘I Am (I’m Me)’ and ‘The Kids Are Back’ singles, it appears here in its entirety and newly remastered from the original analogue tapes.As well as the then unreleased ‘I Am (I’m Me)’ and title track from the forthcoming “You Can’t Stop Rock ‘N’ Roll” album, the set includes favourite covers from the Rolling Stones (It’s Only Rock ‘N’ Roll), Slade (‘Let the Good Times Roll’) and Shangri Las (‘Leader Of The Pack’), as well as ‘What You Don't Know (Sure Can Hurt You)’, ‘Sin After Sin’ and ‘Bad Boys (Of Rock 'N' Roll)’ from the “Under The Blade” debut.

Line-Up:

Dee Snider – lead vocals
Eddie "Fingers" Ojeda – lead guitar
Jay Jay French – rhythm guitar, backing vocals
Mark "The Animal" Mendoza – bass, backing vocals
A. J. Pero – drums, percussion

Production:

Stuart Epps - producer, engineer, mixing

Tracklist:

CD: (Remastered 2018)

01. The Kids Are Back (3:16)
02. Like a Knife in the Back (3:04)
03. Ride to Live, Live to Ride (4:04)
04. I Am (I'm Me) (3:35)
05. The Power and the Glory (4:21)
06. We're Gonna Make It (3:44)
07. I've Had Enough (4:02)
08. I'll Take You Alive (3:08)
09. You're Not Alone (Suzette's Song) (4:03)
10. You Can't Stop Rock'n'Roll (4:40)
11. One Man Woman (Bonus Track) (3:10)
12. Four Barrel Heart of Love (Bonus Track) (3:05)
13. Feel the Power (Bonus Track) (3:12)

CD2: Live at The Marquee 1983 (Remastered 2018)

01. What You Don't Know (Sure Can Hurt You) (Remastered)
02. Sin After Sin (Remastered)
03. Bad Boys (Of Rock 'N' Roll) (Remastered)
04. Destroyer (Remastered)
05. Leader Of The Pack (Remastered)
06. Tear It Loose (Remastered)
07. Band Rap (Remastered)
08. You Can't Stop Rock 'N' Roll (Remastered)
09. Run For Your Life (Remastered)
10. Shoot 'Em Down (Remastered)
11. Dee's Rap (Remastered)
12. It's Only Rock 'N' Roll (But I Like It) (Remastered)
13. Band Introductions (Remastered)
14. I Am (I'm Me) (Remastered)
15. Under The Blade (Remastered)
16. Let The Good Times Roll (Remastered)

+ Video "You Can't Stop Rock N' Roll" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných