Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Hard Rock , Classic Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 151 mb

Bio:

The Vintage Caravan are a young band hailing from the Greater Reykjavik area. The Band was originally founded around 2006 when the band members were very young. However, it did not become a serious project until 2009.The Vintage Caravan are known for their energetic stage performance and have been very active live for the past few years. Since 2011 the band has released two LPs with the latter being released by one of the largest record labels in Iceland, Sena which they made a deal with in early 2012. That same year bassist Alex Örn joined the group.Musical influences are very diverse but mainly include the classic hard rock of the 60's and 70's. Though the influence may suggest a glorified retro-type band, The Vintage Caravan do it in their own way with a powerful attitude and a modern twist.

Album:

The Vintage Caravan is a three piece from Iceland who have a penchant for fuzzy guitars and driving rhythms which early hard rock bands such as Thin Lizzy, Humble Pie, and Captain Beyond championed in the 70’s. Gateways is the band’s fourth album and finds them sticking to their formula of crafting riff riddle rock that swings. In case you are new to the band.There is no denying the talent of guys in Vintage Caravan. Take a rocket ride on the song “Reflections” and savor the throbbing bass cruising with the crisp drums. This song is rips right out of the gate and takes you on joyous ride. Another stellar song and I would say the best on the album is “Nebula”. I immediately thought of Opeth’s “In My Time of Need” as there is a lonely quietness to this song. The quavering vocals adds a note of psychedelic enchantment to a song that dreams within a purple haze. The entire arrangement of the song is stellar with a blistering guitar solo to bring it to climax.So far, the album sounds pretty good right? This was the first time I’ve heard Vintage Caravan and I wanted to dig their music. Reviewing their prior releases and videos, I came away with a sense that they have an earnest love for the music they make. As mentioned, their talent as musicians is phenomenal. The problem I ran into is that too many songs felt flat and uninspiring. The lyrics to “The Way” just didn’t jive with me. The chorus in many songs such as “On The Run” and “Farewell”, lacked muscle and conviction. I’m sure some fans will disagree and that is ok since some music isn’t for everyone.The Vintage Caravan take us on a cruise in a fastback Mustang time machine to a world of heavy riffs and smoking grooves with their new album Gateways. As with their previous albums, the band showcases outstanding musical chops to create an album that revels in classic guitar driven hard rock. Fans of the band may want to scream and shout, but I was left feeling uninspired.

Line Up:

Óskar Logi - Guitar and vocals
Alexander Örn - Bass and backup vocals
Stefán Ari Stefánsson - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Set Your Sights
02. The Way
03. Reflections
04. On the Run
05. All This Time
06. Hidden Streams
07. Reset
08. Nebula
09. Farewell
10. Tune Out
11. The Chain (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 67 neregistrovaných