U.D.O. - Steelfactory (Japan Edition) (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Aug 2018, 06:58

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018 (Japan Edition)
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 140 mb

Bio:

U.D.O. is a German heavy metal band founded by lead singer Udo Dirkschneider in 1987.Starting with the first albums Animal House in 1987 and Mean Machine in 1988 U.D.O. proved to be pure heavy metal without any Trend-Sound influences. Both albums continued where Accept had left off in 1986 with Russian Roulette. Apart from Udo, Animal House was recorded by Peter Szigeti (guitars), Frank Rittel from Warlock on (bass), Mathias Dieth from Sinner and Gravestone (guitars) and Thomas Franke (drums).From 1987 - 1989 they toured with the following line-up: Udo Dirkschneider (vocals), Mathias Dieth (guitar), Andy Susemihl (guitar), Dieter Rubach (bass) and Thomas Franke (drums). They toured with Guns N' Roses, Lita Ford and Zodiac Mindwarp.By Mean Machine (released in 1988) the band had a different line-up: only Udo, Mathias Dieth and Andy Susemihl remained. New additions were Thomas Smuszynski (bass) and Stefan Schwarzmann (drums).U.D.O. achieved success with the album Faceless World, produced by ex-Accept drummer Stefan Kaufmann. U.D.O.'s follow-up album was Timebomb, and it was their last for five years.

Album:

U.D.O. is back with their sixteenth studio album, ‘Steelfactory’, which will be set for release on August 31, 2018.Udo Dirkschneider has been touring the world for the past two years under the name Dirkschneider, where he has been touring his Accept material for the final time. What was meant to be just a few shows in the beginning ended up being a full-blown world tour, with thousands of fans worldwide seeing Dirkschneider present his Accept catalogue live for the final time.With that tour nearing its end, it seems like the right time for some new material from U.D.O.; a good way to close that chapter and move forward with the bands illustrious 31-year career. With their new album ‘Steelfactory’ coming out at the end of August, it’s clear where the band have received some of their inspiration.With AFM confirming that ‘Steelfactory’ is clearly influenced by the band’s time touring as Dirkschnieder, it’s a good indicator of what we can expect to hear – a no-fuss heavy metal album with big riffs, big drums, banging bass lines and big sing-along moments.“Tongue Reaper” is the first song on the album and sets a frenetic pace. If you’ve read any of my reviews in the past, you will know I’m sucker for a classic metal album, and the 30-second introduction of “Tongue Reaper” is a great start. I’m also a huge fan of Dirkschneider’s raspy, grated vocal style and when he commences proceedings on this track, it brings a big smile to my face.Track two is “Make the Move”, and the first thing I notice is the punchy bass line courtesy Fitty Wienhold. Musically, “Make the Move” is solid track. It’s got a great riff, fist-pumping drums; and that bass is a ripper. The lyrics are a little bit on the cheesy side, but that is to be expected on an U.D.O. album somewhere, right?Tracks three and five are where things get a little bit interesting. “Keeper of my Soul” has a sitar or mandolin playing the main riff and has a dark, slower cadence. Dirkschneider’s vocals are on point and I really like how the whole song has come together.On track five, “Raise the Game”, the main melody has a distinct sound to it – as if it’s inspired by middle eastern music. Again, we have a darker, powerful riff keeping the track together. Dirkschneider growls “no more fear/no more tears” before launching into the chorus, which is one fists in the air, headbanging experience before we hear that interesting melody again to close out the chorus.“Rising High” is a fast-paced, soaring, fun song on the album. It’s full of classic heavy metal clichés and would be a solid heavy metal bingo candidate. Complete with fast drums, an anthemic chorus, thundering bass and chugging guitars, it ticks all the boxes of the prescribed U.D.O. formula.Another fun track on the album is “A Bite of Evil.” Wait. Is this… a song about werewolves? With lyrics like “coming out at midnight…by sunrise I’ll be gone” and “now my fangs are growing/my fur is turning black” I have a feeling we have a scary story for heavy metal kids here! Musically, this song is really well put together, but I’m not sure if I can get behind Dirkschneider’s retelling of Teen Wolf in song just yet!‘Steelfactory’ has thirteen tracks on the album and comes in at just shy of an hour. It’s a consistent album, following the precise formula that U.D.O. developed and replicated throughout their career. As an Accept fan, I appreciate the influence and hat-tip to Dirkschneider’s past with this album. If you’re looking for a no-frills, no BS album to rock out to, ‘Steelfactory’ has you covered.

Line-Up:

Udo Dirkschneider - Vocals (1987-1991, 1996-present) - See also: ex-Accept
Fitty Wienhold - Bass (1996-present) - See also: ex-Bullet
Sven Dirkschneider - Drums
Andrey Smirnov - Guitars (2013-present) - See also: Everlost, Андрей Смирнов, Галактика, Земляне, ex-Shadow Host, ex-Tantal, ex-Д.И.В.А., ex-Мастер, ex-Эпидемия (live)

Tracklist:

01. Tongue Reaper
02. Make The Move
03. Keeper Of My Soul
04. In The Heat Of The Night
05. Raise The Game
06. Blood On Fire
07. Rising High
08. Hungry And Angry
09. One Heart One Soul
10. A Bite Of Evil
11. What A Hell Of A Night (Japan Bonus Track)
12. Eraser
13. Rose In The Desert
14. The Way

+ Video "One Heart One Soul" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 56 neregistrovaných