I'll Be Damned - Road To Disorder (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Aug 2018, 14:41

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 142 mb

Bio:

Rebel rockers I’LL BE DAMNED are set to release their eponymous debut album to the world in spring 2017. Even before the world has been exposed to the hard’n’heavy rock five-piece from Denmark, the band has lit up their home country to a furyious fire. Denmark is waiting for their new world famous rock band.I’LL BE DAMNED are renowned for their highly energetic live shows, which showcases four guys delivering a thunderous foundation for the enigmatic, howlin’ and preaching frontman, Stig Gamborg. Armed with influences such as AC/DC, Pantera and Rage Against The Machine, the band fuses a potent yet melodical and groovy punch in your face with lyrical sharpness and unifying paroles – with an attitude.While the band wait for spring and their first international tour, they are at present writing new material for the follow up. And if we should take the Danish press’ word for it, we are in for the next big thing: “We are talking so much about the next big thing. I’LL BE DAMNED has the potential be to just that – internationally.”

Album:

When you feel as if the entire universe has set you up for the fall, that the long-held belief of a golden trail of fortune in your life, then it is perhaps only the knowledge of what awaits on the Road To Disorder that can set you free from your chains. Those chains are only as rigid as you wish to make them, if you half-heartedly jangle them in a manner befitting the stroppy and the weak-willed, then they will hold fast; however, should you pull hard on the steel and bound fast iron, till the muscles ache and the mind is ready to explode, then the road to disorder is one to celebrate, for at least you are going there on your terms.You don’t get to share a tour with Metallica or Airbourne unless you have some moxie, the nerve to show the world that the pathway you once struggled to get going upon, has become the motorway in which you will not pull over on, that the vehicles you leave behind are showing fatigue in their spluttering green faces, and you have the open road ahead. For I’ll Be Damned the Road To Disorder is one paved, not only with musical good intentions, but with the knowledge they have the ability to carry on past the ‘ere be monsters’ sign, stride with purpose and exhilarating panache through the obstacles of indifference, and meet the danger full on; only pausing once the job is done, only smiling at the success when they know they have beaten the long and distinctive odds.In tracks such as The Entire Universe, the pounding Pigburner, Flag Follows The Money, Keep Warm Burn the Rich, A Hanging Job and Arrow of Time (Road To Disorder), the peering over the edge of the disharmony is always one that can induce the act of vertigo, a condition of malady in our lives; however, these tracks are cure for that turmoil that faintness of heart brings, they are the blinding therapy that installs into the listener that being damned is one thing, being heroic and carrying past others as they turn away from the salvation just out of reach, is quite another.If they will be damned, then perhaps it is better that we follow suit, for at the end of disorder is serenity.I’ll Be Damned release Road To Disorder is released on August 31st

Line-Up:

Stig Gamborg - Vocals
Kristian Sloth - Guitars
Boris Tandrup - Guitars
Jens Lunde - Bass
Mathias Smidt - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Stephen Hawking Talking
02. The Entire Universe
03. You Are the Young
04. Pig Burner (feat. Baest)
05. Luck Could Change
06. Flag Follows the Money
07. Keep Warm Burn the Rich
08. Just Ain't Right
09. A Hanging Job
10. Arrow of Time (Road to Disorder)

+ Video "You Are the Young" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 27 neregistrovaných