Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Hard Rock , Rock N Roll
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 101 mb

Bio:

By some weird fate of nature, call it a cosmic catastrophe, call it an interplanetary galactic alignment or some such cack and nonsense, but If you’re reading this then you’ve arrived here somehow and no doubt you’re wanting to know a little about the boys, the band, and the music of Massive Wagons! I hope so anyway, cos that’s whats gonna happen!Its quite simple really, 5 purveyors of hard and heavy rock and roll! No fanciful tales, no from the ashes bullshit, absolutely no gutter to glory cobblers, its as plain as the spots on your nose, proper pals who play proper music for real rock fans. Formed in 2009 the guys wasted no time hitting the ground running, gig after gig, a relentless attitude to playing live, armed with a set of songs some reviewers remarked were “written with their hearts on their sleeves” the Wagons played everywhere, every shithole, nightclub, rock boozer, biker bar, up and down the country, over and over again, taking pride in crafting a live performance they wanted more than anything to be unrivalled and slowly but surely picking up more and more hardcore fans along the way, hamlets to villages, towns to cities more listened and more followed creating a real buzz among each scene they encountered.Fire It Up, the Wagons debut full length album was met with critical acclaim, “the songs are chunkier than a kit-kat chunky being eaten by the worlds fattest man!!” Planet Mosh stated loudly!! now I aint entirely sure what that means exactly, means they are chunky I guess, but they go on to say “if you don’t like Massive Wagons then get the hell off this planet” and that I can get my head round, digest and regurgitate with pride!Live show after live show, knuckled down, writing hard, gigging harder, opportunities arose for the guys and over the last 2 years they have been asked to be a part of some truly great events, events the Wagons have admired and longed to be a part of, Hard Rock Hell, Bloodstock, and Steelhouse most recently, lining up alongside the bands peers, influences and idols, things really kicking into overdrive on the live scene followed up by trips abroad to play in Ibiza, and to the legendary Diamond Rock Club, Ireland, to support label mates the Screaming Eagles at their album launch event.Fight The System, the guys follow up full length album was released July 2014 through Off Yer Rocka recordings, a label which after much discussion and thought was deemed to be the perfect outlet for what was to be recorded, 11 tracks “containing some of the downright dirtiest, downright ballsiest hard rock anthems of the year”(My Global Mind)…”With an intoxicating selection of songs, Fight The System is not only the most solid work Massive Wagons have produced to date but shines brightly enough to be that seminal album that could well be a future classic”(Dazzle Rebel,TBFM)… With 2 solid albums under their belts and a host of respected stages graced the Wagons just keep on rollin……And so to the present, the current situation, STILL the same lineup, STILL the same live chemistry, and STILL the same hunger and desire to succeed, best mates writing and playing rock music as hard as ever, gigs lined up later in the year at Hard Rock Hell 2015, main stage appearance, Legends of Rock ‘The Originals’ alongside Nazareth, Uli Jon Roth, The Electric Boys and more, and plenty other shows to melt the faces of this awesome hard rock loving nation!!

Album:

Massive Wagons are indeed massive, in their hometown of Carnforth in the northwest of England. So much so, that their loyal band of followers organized a huge mural of the cover of their forthcoming album, Full Nelson to be painted on a wall in the nearby town of Lancaster.In hearing the record I’m not surprised. This album is brim-full of top quality tracks. It rocks, it rolls, has variety, emotion and, in no small quantity, intelligence.Full Nelson is the band’s fourth full-length album, following on from Fire It Up (2012), Fight the System (2014) and Welcome to the World (2016) and will be available from August 10, 2018, on Earache Records.We start with “Under No Illusion”, and what a start it is. “We’re singing to you, sing it back to me” implores frontman Baz Mills and that’s all I want to do during this opening rocker, which lays down an impressive marker for the rest of the album.Compare and contrast. Great job.“China Plates” follows which is a damning indictment of Facebook but is said in such an intelligent way. And it rocks, too, so something for everybody there. This is also the first track where I notice Baz’s vocal similarity to Dexter Holland of The Offspring. Plenty of power in there. Check out the lyric video below.There’s more social commentary on “Billy Balloon Head” which tackles racism and general intolerance in today’s society. Apparently, from where the band hail, a ‘Billy balloon head’ is one who is not very nice, tolerant open-minded or the least bit intelligent. I’m sure we all know someone like that.It may sound so far like Full Nelson is a bit profound but the way the music is performed is proper traditional heavy rock with the odd deviation to more differing styles, such as the post-punk vibe to the less serious “Summer Smile” which hails rocking out in the summer sunshine.Things are taken down a notch or two on “Northern Boy”, and whilst not being quite a ballad it does have the constituent parts such as slower entrancing rhythm, melancholic lyrics and emotional guitar. The solo, in particular, is a highlight. The song expresses beautifully life in a working-class family from the north of England.“Robot (Trust in Me)” takes a real departure from the norm. Remember my reference to The Offspring? This track is reminiscent of them in their Smash days; punky, slightly aggressive and threatening.It’s back to classic rock for “Back to the Stack” and the band’s tribute to the late Rick Parfitt. The whole track is underpinned by the classic “Caroline” riff and Status Quo is referenced throughout. Absolutely love it.“Hate Me” is a mid-paced rocker, catchy as you like, but with still with a load of balls. What all these songs have in common is the ability to make you want to join in and be part of the experience, not be just an outsider listening in. Go on, shout yourselves hoarse and love it!Baz Mills, front and center. Bondaged behind are Adam and Alex Thistlethwaite, Adam Bouskill and Steve Holl.Any song containing the lyric “Christ on a bike” gets my vote and “Last on the List” does exactly that. This is a crowd-pleaser, no doubt, which will get the audience up and bouncing. Great riffs abound, catchy chorus, what more do you want?“Ballad of Verdun Hayes” is of a style reminiscent of the Kaiser Chiefs but the song itself is a fascinating look at lives constricted by rules and what can be achieved by doing what you want. Verdun Hayes, you see, became the oldest person to skydive at 101 years old (he was also a D-Day veteran) so he was hardly the conformist.The final two tracks have been culled from Massive Wagons’ previous album, Welcome to the World, but it matters little, they’re two total winners.More power and emotion is felt on “Ratio” and yet more opportunities to join in a singalong and play the old air guitar. Play it like nobody’s watching…Sadly, here comes the final track, “Tokyo” but what a finish. One last chance to sing your heart out, this time about Massive Wagons’ commitment to their fans despite the lack of support from, er, ‘other parties’. More great guitar work enhances an already cracking track.Overall Full Nelson is a top quality album full of great rockers, melody and intelligence.Massive Wagons deserve not just to be massive in the northwest of England, but massive worldwide. They should be playing in Tokyo, not Todmorden.

Line Up:

Baz Mills - Vocals
Adam Thistlethwaite - Guitar
Carl 'Flash' Cochrane - Guitar
Bowz Bouskill - Bass
Alex Thistlethwaite - Drums and Smelly Arse

Tracklist:

01. Under No Illusion
02. China Plates
03. Billy Balloon Head
04. Sunshine Smile
05. Northern Boy
06. Robot (Trust In Me)
07. Back to the Stack
08. Hate Me
09. Last On The List
10. Ballad of Verdun Hayes

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 52 neregistrovaných