Lou Gramm & Foreigner - Lou Gramm & Foreigner (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Aug 2018, 07:28

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Melodic Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 138 mb

Bio:

Lou Gramm (born Louis Andrew Grammatico; May 2, 1950) is an American rock vocalist and songwriter best known for being the original lead vocalist and co-writer of many of the songs for the rock band Foreigner. He also had a successful solo career. Gramm was the vocalist for many top-40 hits including "Cold as Ice", "Waiting for a Girl Like You", "I Want to Know What Love Is", "I Don't Want to Live Without You" and his solo hit "Midnight Blue". In 2009, the Lou Gramm Band released their self-titled album of Christian rock.AS THE VOICE of Foreigner, Lou Gramm sung on a succession of hit singles, helping to position the band as one of the most important hard rock acts of the 1970s and 80s. Of course, it was the twin ballads ‘Waiting For A Girl Like You’ and ‘I Want To Know What Love Is’ which instantly elevated Gramm’s voice to worldwide recognition; a voice that was not only rich in vintage soul but also in emotion. From those hits on he was regarded as one of the world’s greatest vocalists and one likely to strike out on his own.Lou’s first solo album ‘Ready Or Not’ was a commendable affair and commercially successful enough to warrant a second release, in1989, with ‘Long Hard Look’. This time around, however, the record company looked to slightly contemporise his sound by bringing in producer Peter Wolf, who had worked with both cutting edge pop acts (Wang Chung) and traditional melodic rock bands (Heart, Starship). The results were spectacular, Gramm crafting an album of concise and precise melodic rock that took as much from Foreigner as it did from traditional blues based singers.Mostly surrounding himself with expected names, including former Black Sheep bassist Bruce Turgon, guitarist Nils Lofgren and his brother Ben Gramm on drums, the surprising addition was former Dio guitarist Vivian Campbell whom, alongside Gramm and Turgon, would later go on to form the highly regarded Shadow King.Special Deluxe Collector’s Edition, fully remastered sound shaped from 24 BIT digital technology, 16 page full colour booklet, 3,500 word essay, enhanced artwork, rare photos and new interview with Lou Gramm.

Album:

Amazing compilation from Lou Gramm and Foreigner.

Line-Up:

Lead Vocals: Lou Gramm

+

Foreigner

Tracklist:

01. How Do You Tell Someone
02. Society's Child
03. I Wish Today Was Yesterday
04. My Baby
05. Headin' Home
06. Watch You Walk Away
07. Won't Somebody Take Her Home
08. Don't You Know Me My Friend
09. Better Know Your Heart
10. I Can't Make It Alone
11. That Was Yesterday (Live) - Foreigner
12. Hot Blooded (Live) - Foreigner
13. Cold as Ice (Live) - Foreigner

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 56 neregistrovaných