Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Thrash Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 202 mb

Bio:

KINETIK's project kicks off in September 2011 and the line up is ready to go in Novmber of the same year.All the five members, which met under the flagship of thrash metal, come from other bands of the metal underground scene of Florence (Italy).- Vocals: Roberto Grillo (ex Diabolical Bog as guitarist),- Drums: Niccolò Stumpo (ex Machinator),- Bass: Niccolò Parenti (ex Infame as guitarist)- Guitar: Massimo Falciani (ex Revel; ex Sickening as bassist) - Guitar: Fabio Docci (ex Punition Babek),Even sharing a common musical baggage the members influence the band sound with diverse metal flavours, spanning from the teutonic thrash (Kreator, Destruction) to the bay area one (Testament, Megadeth, Overkill), without the intention to stick to any style fingerprint but rather to deliver fresh energy.After one year and half together and some gigs the band in June 2013 is releasing their first 4 tracks demo work.The entire production, from recording to mastering, is fully self-made by the guitarists Fabio and Massimo at "Gentro Giovani GAV" studio and their home studios.In May 2014 Niccolò Parenti decides to leave the band. The vacant role of bass player is filled in by Luca Oliviero who joins Kinetik in May of the same year.After a period dedicated to the composition and arrangement of new songs, enter on bass Giacomo Pierotti (ex-Forze Oscure and Iron Small Valley) and simultaneously after the exit of guitarist Fabio Docci the band is about to replace it with another guitar player already near the band.Right now we are finishing the album recordings, which after a proper remix, we hope of release it around mid-September.Together with the production work, the band is looking for a label for the album distribution with attached contract.

Album:

This Italian thrash metal band has a style of thrash that is best being described as Anthrax-ian. You will know it when you hear it. I am not saying that Anthrax after “Spreading The Disease” sucks. They did find their style with their third album “Among The Living” (1987). As much as I love Anthrax I am more of a pre-“Among The Living” friend. But KINETIK do their thing very well. I have no problem liking this. It is after all thrash metal that brings out a lotta good memories for me. There are other bands other than Anthrax that pops up when I listen to this. All in all this is a really good thrash metal album that I will play when I drive. It gives me that much positive energy.

Line-Up:

Niccolò Stumpo Drums (2011-present) - See also: ex-Machinator
Massimo Falciani Guitars (2011-present) - See also: ex-Sickening
Roberto Grillo Vocals (2011-present) - See also: ex-Diabolical Bog
Giacomo Pierotti Bass (2016-present)
Edoardo Bencini Guitars (2018-present)

Tracklist:

01. Out Of The Shelter
02. Blood For Money
03. Dystopia
04. Greed
05. Revenge
06. Abyss Of Humanity
07. Face Your Darkside
08. Conspiracy Theory
09. Warped
10. Fallout
11. Eymerich

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 23 neregistrovaných