Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 151 mb

Bio:

Traditional Heavy/Power Metal featuring members of Sue's Idol, Onward and Waxen! Prepare for the debut album on Pure Steel Records!Necrytis is a new band featuring ex-Onward guitarist Toby Knapp and former Pandemonium drummer Shane Wacaster, along with bassist Mark Sobus.

Album:

NECRYTIS is a band that is the brainchild of drummer and lyricist Shane Wacaster, and features the superb fretboard skills of ONWARD guitarist Toby Knapp. “Dread En Ruin” is the band’s second effort, and the follow up to 2017’s “Countersigns”, both on Pure Steel Records. Releasing on June 29th, “Dread En Ruin” features six tracks and clocks in at just under 50 minutes. The name NECRYTIS seems a bit deceiving. I was truly expecting music completely different than what this release actually contains. NECRYTIS is far from a Death/Black Metal ensemble. Rather, the band is Traditional Power Metal, and cites influences ranging from FATES WARNING, QUEENSRYCHE, early DEF LEPPARD and even JETHRO TULL. I would even suggest the theatrics of MEATLOAF/Jim Steinman.The album opens with “Starshine” and it’s indeed reminiscent of most of those cited influences. A straight forward rocker, easily my favorite track on the album, and easy to see why it’s the first single. The second song, “Necrytis” takes a completely different direction. Opening with a weird, almost carnival barker-like and vocally drawn out, “It’s Necrytis!” The main body of the song takes off on a nearly Thrash-like tempo before slowing down at the mid-point. Knapp’s solo here is just stunning and beautiful, but almost immediately I felt like the solo didn’t fit the song. Before I could consider it further, the song takes off again with the fast tempo, then straight into another fabulous solo from Knapp. The song finally winds down with just great lead fills thrown in perfectly here, there and everywhere. The song’s lyrics frustrated me though. The lyrics seem a second thought here. Cheesy and easy rhymes.Next up, “Blood In The Well” takes off with a solo that could be related to that first solo in “Necrytis”, and then again quickly builds the pace into another straight forward rocker similar to the albums first track. Unlike the previous track, the lyrics here fit well and seemed like some time was put into them. A great track, and my second favorite. “Call Us Insanity” continues in a similar theme with some impressive tempo keeping from Wacaster. The drums throughout the album, and the musicianship as a whole for that matter, are impeccable. Knapp and Wacaster are obviously well versed in their abilities, and it definitely shows. “Dread En Ruin” closes with the album’s epic “Heresiarch Profane” which clocks in at 13:14 minutes.Overall, an impressive album. When listening to the album on earbuds, I was disappointed in the overall “sound”. Though, playing it back on my home system, I’m happy to report the sound was much better.

Line-Up:

Toby Knapp – Lead, Rhythm Guitar, and Bass
Shane Wacaster – Vocals and Drums
Arenas Watches – Piano and Organ

Tracklist:

01. Starshine 06:58
02. Necrytis 06:21
03. Blood in the Well 08:00
04. Call Us Insanity 08:06
05. Odyssey Divine 06:56
06. Heresiarch Profane 13:13

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 8 neregistrovaných